Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Congratulations : TDF has scored one of the sweetest victories in history: one division on a mountain annihilated

Post by abel qael » 19 Jan 2021, 11:20

The majority of the dead are lootinesh hamasenays. Many of the PP soldiers were former members of North command who were excused by TDF and sent back to Ethiopia by Red Cross. The thousands who are dead are hamashenays.... a good pay back for the civilians they killed... and more Hamasenay mercenaries will be killed as we go... because for every Tigraway killed we will kill a hundred hamasenays, Amharays and bantugudifechas..

lil kogne

Re: Congratulations : TDF has scored one of the sweetest victories in history: one division on a mountain annihilated

Post by lil kogne » 19 Jan 2021, 14:17

Abdel- Kewel, can you tell us how many divisions has your Chigray army annihilated in total. I believe more than 25 divisions and still counting. one division is give and take 4 brigades and a brigade is at least 1500 infantry and artillery unit combined. So at least the Galant Qumal chigray militia has killed more than 150'000 soldiers while running away like rats. what a miracle. I am not totally surprised to see how good they are, they have destroyed 3 tanks and 1 battle wagon ( Toyota) with one rocket round. This people are unbelievably different. Wow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abedel - Kewel, it is for your own benefit if you stop exaggerating your achievement. I know your generation has shook the mountain ( stole the mountain). Moite , moite nay Agame Neger , Indahadere Zkefea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: