Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Lakeshore

Re: በጀዋር መሀመድ ላይ የተደረገ የግድያ ሙከራ

Post by Lakeshore » 18 Jan 2021, 12:34

It is a shame to be Galla especially when I see and hear these morons. It doesn't matter Galla if Galla is dead or alive. They will kill each other one day when they drink Katicala.

These are a disgrace for Ethiopians and further for the human beings.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 18 Jan 2021, 22:09

Lakeshore wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 12:34
It is a shame to be Galla especially when I see and hear these morons. It doesn't matter Galla if Galla is dead or alive. They will kill each other one day when they drink Katicala.

These are a disgrace for Ethiopians and further for the human beings.

WA'AA....! :mrgreen:

Why are you extremist creature lake-wh0re generalize from the few hallucinated individual zealots to that of the 50 million egalitarian and democratic noble Oromos? For this confused and hallucinated guys the word Nefxenya is just a magic stick with which they want to scare people and try to climb on the ladder of power and become Nefxenyas themselves. So the young people needs to keep light years away and concentrate on their education and employment so that they can help themselves, their families, their country and the world. These moaning and lamenting one dimensional guys will only plunge the young in to the dirty drain and or push them to run away from their homes and communities and go get killed in foreign countries and alien culture.

Yes, these habitual confused extremists and their equivalents are everywhere among Amharas, Tigres and the rest. So if you want to say some thing nasty just address these and other zealots because you are just part and parcel of them too. When ever they dream and want to grab power from the back door even without having an iota of governance and governing a single village they always try to use and reuse Jawar Mohammad as their Joker card in packs playing cards, "his security guards were almost removed if it were not for public protest to save him otherwise there was a plan to kill him" A car sped past Jawar means trial ti kill him" Two persons passed Jawar looking aggressive, meaning wanted to kill him" To go to the court by car is very dangerous for Jawar because some one might kill him, etc.., etc..." These endless parroting and scare crow fake tactics and manufacturing endless eminent killings after killing through ongoing swan songs makes people get tired and wish to forget the whole issue as the issue becomes out of date and expires. People also will get used to the story and determine it just to be fake scare alerts.

Why should any one wants to kill Jawar when they can tame him both for his own good the good of the others too? He can stay just as an activist without coming out and insulting other politicians and government people since no one elected him to go and insult people and demean their activities in a nasty way. Some of these few dimwitted parrot Oromos have been corrupted by the long corrupted norther looter juntas from whom they find it so hard to detach themselves and become independent themselves. Addiction!

Some of these opposition groups need to design viable political and social agendas such as increased food production, increased health facilities, clean water production for both rural and urban population, providing quality education and employment provisions for the young, housing productions, transport facilities, countrywide electric supply promotions using several different method and resources, etc. and through such efforts visibly contribute to the welfare and well being of citizens on the ground. These things are like fulfilling the needs of the people on the ground and in practice. Organizing political parties just for the purpose of insulting others just like street corner gangs makes no sense.

This reminds me about the story of a Shepherd Boy and The Wolf.

There here was a certain village on the outskirts of a forest. A shepherd boy used to take his herd of sheep across the fields to the lawns near the forest.

One day the Shepherd boy felt very bored and dull deep down to his bones. So the boy wanted to have fun. to do so he cried aloud "Wolf!...Wolf!..Wolf... The Wolf is coming, the Wolf is coming, the Wolf is coming, the Wolf has taken a lamb and is carrying away, help, help, help". Farmers working in the fields came running and asked, "Where is the wolf? where is the Wolf?". Oh, the wolf just disappeared deep in to the forest just before you arrived"

So the farmers went back to their job. Again on another day the Shepherd started shouting loud, "Wolf is coming, Wolf is coming, Wolf is carrying away a lamb, help! help!" Farmers came running again and asked the Shepherd as to where the Wolf can be. "The Wolf just quickly disappeared in to the forest again" replied the Shepherd boy. He repeated this same tricks on several occasions and in one of the last such occasion he laughed at the farmers and said that "It was just for me to make tricks and have some fun. Now get back to your activities all of you".

After some days as the boy, climbed on a tree, singing his favorite song, there came a real wolf for the first time. The boy cried loudly "Wolf, Wolf, The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming, the Wolf is coming the Wolf is carrying a lamb away." This time no one came to the help of the Shepherd. The boy kept shouting "Help! Wolf! Help!" Still no one came to his help. The villagers thought that the boy was playing his usual mischief again.

The wolf carried a lamb away and another Wolf followed and took the second lamb with out any problem.
:P :P

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 19 Jan 2021, 15:15

Sun,

I respect this criticism I shouldn't generalize for the sake of a few good people within them.
I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DIO THAT.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 19 Jan 2021, 15:27

:roll: :roll: :roll: