Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

What is up with Eritrea?

Post by ZEMEN » 18 Jan 2021, 08:37

I just read Sudan Turbine saying that Eritrea send 2000 soldiers in to the borders of Ethiopia to join the Ethiopian soldiers. Not long ago, we TPLF monkeys told us there were 22 brigades of Eritrea soldiers in Tigray. Not long ago, the now dead a master of lie, Mesfin Siyum told us that every young person in Eritrea is out, the country left with only old people. Eritrea is powerless and it won’t be a problem to deal with because there is no resistance. Now my question is, how many armies does Eritrea have? I mean what is UP? Eritrea this, Eritrea that, TMH and the Tigryans all they talk is about Eritrea and her soldiers, now Sudan; Is Eritrea is becoming the Israel of Africa?


Asmara
Member
Posts: 888
Joined: 24 May 2007, 05:09

Re: What is up with Eritrea?

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 10:11

ZEMEN wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:37
I just read Sudan Turbine saying that Eritrea send 2000 soldiers in to the borders of Ethiopia to join the Ethiopian soldiers. Not long ago, we TPLF monkeys told us there were 22 brigades of Eritrea soldiers in Tigray. Not long ago, the now dead a master of lie, Mesfin Siyum told us that every young person in Eritrea is out, the country left with only old people. Eritrea is powerless and it won’t be a problem to deal with because there is no resistance. Now my question is, how many armies does Eritrea have? I mean what is UP? Eritrea this, Eritrea that, TMH and the Tigryans all they talk is about Eritrea and her soldiers, now Sudan; Is Eritrea is becoming the Israel of Africa?
Don't take everything at face value ... in fact take everything with a pinch of salt. For starters, Sudan Tribune used to disseminate Weyane propoganda. Its credibility is questionable. I very much doubt if Eritrean soldiers were sent to the war front. It can only be equated to madness if turns out to be true. But as I said this is a fake news.

euroland
Member
Posts: 2161
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: What is up with Eritrea?

Post by euroland » 18 Jan 2021, 10:25

Good point.
The dead Juntas gave their followers a fake outlook of the Eritrean military mighty. Every Agame bought the Junta’s story and believe if war had started, the dead TPLF would March in to Asmara with little resistance because as you said, “all their military men had fled the country “ :lol:

From what I heard, the ever superior the Shaebia military leaders were feeding someone in the Junta high ranking person a fake military capability of the Eritrean forces including manpower and military hardwares. This was done purposely to seed a “weaken” military standing of the Eritrean among the junta political and military leaders which the bought it as face value. Always always, the high IQ Eritrean intelligence forces yet again played the low IQ Agames for fiddle. The Eritrean knew how the TPLF is never a match once the war has started but wanted to appear otherwise a “weak” for the Junta to become overconfident. The result was devastating. Not only did Eritrea had a very well trained forces that estimated to be 500k plus but also bought thousands of new tanks, artilleries, missiles, fighter jets, helicopters and many more and hidden from the rest of the world. When thousands of Ethiopian soldiers were chased by the TPLF across the border to Eritrea, the first action the Eritrean soldiers in the border did was to completely surround the huge TPLF forces and completely decimated them. Now, the Ethiopia soldiers who came with not a single gun on their had were given modern weapons, tanks, artilleries and other logistical supplies and began marching back to Tigray in all directions with thousands of Eritreans backing and giving cover. It only took days to clear the well armed TPLF forces from all major Tigrean cities. We all know this couldn’t have achieved by the Ethiopians at that time due to a logical and manpower shortages since they were attacked unprepared. Once this clean up the juntas stage is over, we will learn more this from Ethiopians themselves. Foe now, let the Juntas supporters all over the world cry Eritrea Eritrea, because they know what happened to their beloved TPLF by whom :lol:


Here is one round of the Eritrean graduated a well train forces last year.

Only the low IQ Agames believe Seyum Mesfin who told them, there is no one left to fight in Eritrea LOL



ZEMEN wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:37
I just read Sudan Turbine saying that Eritrea send 2000 soldiers in to the borders of Ethiopia to join the Ethiopian soldiers. Not long ago, we TPLF monkeys told us there were 22 brigades of Eritrea soldiers in Tigray. Not long ago, the now dead a master of lie, Mesfin Siyum told us that every young person in Eritrea is out, the country left with only old people. Eritrea is powerless and it won’t be a problem to deal with because there is no resistance. Now my question is, how many armies does Eritrea have? I mean what is UP? Eritrea this, Eritrea that, TMH and the Tigryans all they talk is about Eritrea and her soldiers, now Sudan; Is Eritrea is becoming the Israel of Africa?

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 9164
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: What is up with Eritrea?

Post by Cigar » 18 Jan 2021, 10:55

Not that I am saying Eritrea sent its army to Somalia like the woyane claimed, not that I am saying that Eritrean troops were or are in the beggar cursed land tigray and not that I am saying Eritrea sent its troops to the border of Ethiopia and Sudan, but only a blind and stupid person will fail to understand how strong country with highly disciplined personnel it has watching the 37 rounds of SAWA graduate numbers. Over 10,000 soldiers a round plus those 100ds of thousands who were already fighting before SAWA even was established. So, even a wife, a teacher, a nurse, a brick layer, a mechanic, a priest...... is trained to handle military equipments and kill enemies.
In a nut shell every Eritrean....male and female from age 18 to age 70 plus is a trained trooper who is more than capable in shooting an enemy between the eyes.

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: What is up with Eritrea?

Post by ZEMEN » 18 Jan 2021, 12:08

euroland wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 10:25
Good point.
The dead Juntas gave their followers a fake outlook of the Eritrean military mighty. Every Agame bought the Junta’s story and believe if war had started, the dead TPLF would March in to Asmara with little resistance because as you said, “all their military men had fled the country “ :lol:

From what I heard, the ever superior the Shaebia military leaders were feeding someone in the Junta high ranking person a fake military capability of the Eritrean forces including manpower and military hardwares. This was done purposely to seed a “weaken” military standing of the Eritrean among the junta political and military leaders which the bought it as face value. Always always, the high IQ Eritrean intelligence forces yet again played the low IQ Agames for fiddle. The Eritrean knew how the TPLF is never a match once the war has started but wanted to appear otherwise a “weak” for the Junta to become overconfident. The result was devastating. Not only did Eritrea had a very well trained forces that estimated to be 500k plus but also bought thousands of new tanks, artilleries, missiles, fighter jets, helicopters and many more and hidden from the rest of the world. When thousands of Ethiopian soldiers were chased by the TPLF across the border to Eritrea, the first action the Eritrean soldiers in the border did was to completely surround the huge TPLF forces and completely decimated them. Now, the Ethiopia soldiers who came with not a single gun on their had were given modern weapons, tanks, artilleries and other logistical supplies and began marching back to Tigray in all directions with thousands of Eritreans backing and giving cover. It only took days to clear the well armed TPLF forces from all major Tigrean cities. We all know this couldn’t have achieved by the Ethiopians at that time due to a logical and manpower shortages since they were attacked unprepared. Once this clean up the juntas stage is over, we will learn more this from Ethiopians themselves. Foe now, let the Juntas supporters all over the world cry Eritrea Eritrea, because they know what happened to their beloved TPLF by whom :lol:


Here is one round of the Eritrean graduated a well train forces last year.

Only the low IQ Agames believe Seyum Mesfin who told them, there is no one left to fight in Eritrea LOL



ZEMEN wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:37
I just read Sudan Turbine saying that Eritrea send 2000 soldiers in to the borders of Ethiopia to join the Ethiopian soldiers. Not long ago, we TPLF monkeys told us there were 22 brigades of Eritrea soldiers in Tigray. Not long ago, the now dead a master of lie, Mesfin Siyum told us that every young person in Eritrea is out, the country left with only old people. Eritrea is powerless and it won’t be a problem to deal with because there is no resistance. Now my question is, how many armies does Eritrea have? I mean what is UP? Eritrea this, Eritrea that, TMH and the Tigryans all they talk is about Eritrea and her soldiers, now Sudan; Is Eritrea is becoming the Israel of Africa?
I think the Tigryans are ruined by the TPLF thugs. I don't think they ever will get over this. they are done.

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 1846
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: What is up with Eritrea?

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Jan 2021, 14:32

አጋሜዎች ትላንት በየእስር ቤቱ በንቀት "ሽንታም" እያሉ እየሰደቡና እያኮላሹ አንገቱን ረግጠው ይገዙት የነበረውን የአማራ ህዝብ፡ ዛሬ ከአብራኩ የወጡ ጀግኖች ልጆቹ አጋሜዎችን አይቀጡ ቅጣት እየቀጡ ጦርነቱን በድል ማጠናቀቃቸው ማየት ለአጋሜዎቹ የሞት ሞት ያህል ሆኖ ይሰማቸዋል።

ለአጋሜዎች ይህን ሽንፈት አልተዋጠላቸውም። መሬት ላይ ያለውን እውነታ መቀበልም እንደ ትልቅ ሽንፈት ስለሚቆጥሩት የአማራ ጀግኖች ያስመዘገቡትን ድል ኤርትራውያን እንዳደረጉት ለማምሰል የውሸት ትርክቶችን ደጋግመው በመንዛት የአማራ ህዝብ በድል አድራጊነቱ እንዲጠራጠርና ወደ ስጋት እንዲገባ ለማድረግ ያለማቋረጥ ይዋሻሉ።

ጁንታዎቹ ያላወቁት አንድ ሃቅ ግን አለ። ጁንታው ለጦርነት ያሰለፋቸው በርካታ የትግራይ ህፃናት በጦርነቱ ሲሞቱና ሲማረኩ በማየት የተደሰተ አማራ የለም። የስግብግቡ ጁንታ መሪዎች ሲሞቱና ሲማረኩ እንጂ!!

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1289
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: What is up with Eritrea?

Post by ZEMEN » 18 Jan 2021, 14:41

Fiyameta wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 14:32
አጋሜዎች ትላንት በየእስር ቤቱ በንቀት "ሽንታም" እያሉ እየሰደቡና እያኮላሹ አንገቱን ረግጠው ይገዙት የነበረውን የአማራ ህዝብ፡ ዛሬ ከአብራኩ የወጡ ጀግኖች ልጆቹ አጋሜዎችን አይቀጡ ቅጣት እየቀጡ ጦርነቱን በድል ማጠናቀቃቸው ማየት ለአጋሜዎቹ የሞት ሞት ያህል ሆኖ ይሰማቸዋል።

ለአጋሜዎች ይህን ሽንፈት አልተዋጠላቸውም። መሬት ላይ ያለውን እውነታ መቀበልም እንደ ትልቅ ሽንፈት ስለሚቆጥሩት የአማራ ጀግኖች ያስመዘገቡትን ድል ኤርትራውያን እንዳደረጉት ለማምሰል የውሸት ትርክቶችን ደጋግመው በመንዛት የአማራ ህዝብ በድል አድራጊነቱ እንዲጠራጠርና ወደ ስጋት እንዲገባ ለማድረግ ያለማቋረጥ ይዋሻሉ።

ጁንታዎቹ ያላወቁት አንድ ሃቅ ግን አለ። ጁንታው ለጦርነት ያሰለፋቸው በርካታ የትግራይ ህፃናት በጦርነቱ ሲሞቱና ሲማረኩ በማየት የተደሰተ አማራ የለም። የስግብግቡ ጁንታ መሪዎች ሲሞቱና ሲማረኩ እንጂ!!
That is exactly what it is. In today's technology and with advancement of satellite and drones; no one can spot the "thousands of Eritrean troops" we were told Eritrea is with out the youth and all left is senior citizens; but where did they came all those Eritrean armies? The truth is there is no Eritreans in Tigray but the Tigryans will never admit that they are beaten by Amara. The fact is, it is the Amara militant who stopped and destroyed the Tigray special forces and militias in Dansha. by the way that was a key turn of events.

Post Reply