Hameddibewoyane

Re: ነገረ ትግራይ፡ ነገር ሆኖ ቀረ.......!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 23 Jan 2021, 13:27

Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Jan 2021, 17:44

It was done by design and not by accident. :x
"... ጁንታው ወደ ጫካ ከመፈርጠጡ በፊት እስከ 13 ሺ የሚጠጉ ተጋሩ እስረኞችን ሰብስቦ መቀሌ ጎዳናዎች ላይ ለቀቃቸው። ከነኚህ ታራሚዎችም በብዛት የተደራጁ ሌቦች፣ ዘራፊዎች፣ ማጅራት መቺዎች፣ ነፍሰ ገዳዮች፣ የትግራይ ሴቶችን አስገድደው የደፍሩና በትግራይ ህጻናት ላይ ጾታዊ ጥቃትን የፈጸሙ ወንጀለኞች ይገኙባቸዋል።" ( አቶ ነብዩ ስሁል ሚካኤል) :x :x

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Jan 2021, 14:23

An agame Junta official who raped 50 women and underage girls in the town of Shire, was later given a promotion and transferred to his native Adwa as punishment for his crimes. :x :x :x

The junta consider rape as one of their proud culture.
:x :x :x

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Jan 2021, 15:32

It is said that, hunger is the most powerful motivator known to man. However this universal logic has proved to be ineffective in the self-made famine-prone Tigray, where inferiority complex, and not hunger, is the strongest motivator.

Inferiority complex clouds the mind with negative thoughts and leads to believing own lies, causing temporary euphoria which prevents you from seeing the consequences of your own actions ahead of time, resulting in an ultimate demise.

It is, therefore, in the fight between good and evil, or between self confidence and inferiority complex, the latter is always the loser, and no amount of lies can save it from predestined karmic death.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Jan 2021, 17:00

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 01 Feb 2021, 14:16

Keep reminding the low IQ junta that the Game Over operation was concluded with great success. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 02 Feb 2021, 09:50

Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 02 Feb 2021, 14:36

Twisting the two-edged knife inside the junta commensurate with the amount of time Libi Tigray generates a lie. :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Feb 2021, 13:11

"ቀስ ኢሎም ክርእይዎ እዮም።" 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Feb 2021, 15:09

Whatever happened to the "ወይከ ፈተኽ!" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Feb 2021, 23:42

Gebru Asrat: "We will break the back bone of Eritreans to create our Abay Tigray Republic on their broken backs."

Meles Zenawi: "We were unable to fight and win a war against Eritreans, so let's build the greatest propaganda machine aid dollars can buy."

Sebhat Nega: "Recruiting and training thousands of Tegaru cadres to pose as Eritrean opposition is the only way we can create our Abay Tigray Republic dream."

eden/sarcasm/kerenite: "We have digitized our struggle for the Greater Republic of Tigray, using lies and deceit as our potent weapons against Eritreans."

Awash/Justice Seeker/C beyond: "Our TPLF forces preemptively attacked the Northern Command and confiscated their military hardware. Our next target is Eritrea."

yaballo/Masud: "I regret the time I spent learning the Oromo language. PM Abiy spoiled our TPLF plan to overthrow him using his own Oromo people."

Deqi-Arawit: "President Biden will help us create our Abay Tigray Republic. Please vote for Biden!" 8)

Halafi Mengedi: "Our Tigray forces downed 2 unmanned drones and captured the 2 drone pilots alive." :mrgreen:

abel qael: "Why can't our TPLF leaders use our nuclear bombs?" :roll:

Thomas H:My motto is: "A lie a day will keep the truth away!" :P

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Feb 2021, 12:52

የኣጋሜዎች ጭካኔ በቀልድ መልክ ሲገለጥ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 08 Feb 2021, 14:53

Pushkin, I immensely loved that piece of article. those are the feeling and words that were on tip of my tongue. for what ever reason not having Tigrinya software and not having a working PC compounded my not putting my feelings in writing. But that was a great and on point article that hit the current affairs of the loser junta tribe. commend you brother.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 09 Feb 2021, 23:04

We made them writhing around on their backs like donkeys, and wrapping themselves in trash bags to prove they are the scum of the Earth, the refuse of the world!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Feb 2021, 01:19

And they thought confining them in Axum Hotel was the only punishment they would endure. No siree! After confiscating our hard earned properties, forcing our people to go through hell during the expulsion, invading our country and making us lose 19,000 precious lives, if you actually thought we would let you go scot-free, you were mistaken. We believe every punishment must fit the crime, and what you're experiencing today is our effort to make the punishment proportional to the crimes you have committed. That is called Sweet Justice Served!

And guess what? We're not done yet, we're just getting started. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Somewhere in hell satan has just rolled out the red carpet for these men. :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Feb 2021, 01:37

lil kogne wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 14:53
Pushkin, I immensely loved that piece of article. those are the feeling and words that were on tip of my tongue. for what ever reason not having Tigrinya software and not having a working PC compounded my not putting my feelings in writing. But that was a great and on point article that hit the current affairs of the loser junta tribe. commend you brother.
I totally agree with you. It's a masterpiece! When we Eritreans say "እዛ ሃገር ሰብ አለዋ", we're actually talking about the selfless, dedicated and patriotic folks like Pushkin. It's great minds like his that sent the low IQ junta tumbling down a cliff without the need to fire a single shot. "The mind is the greatest weapon in the world." The Eritrean mind, i.e. 8) 8)