Member+

Re: Tribute song released for revered Ethiopian ambassador

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jan 2021, 23:13

People like him better in this photo.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 17 Jan 2021, 23:21

I am glad is sent to the hell, bullet to his head.
He is the most Junta of all. This is a guy who embodies a typical Agame character in all.
Lier, thief, corrupt, heart-less, twisted-heated and greedy.
I wish he was sent to Eritrea as a "gift", Shaebia would have dragged him alive by a tank for hours until each of his body parts separated.
He was the one who insisted that Badme would not return to Eritrea peacefully that was award to her by the UN court. He forced the entire Junta to take a hard line on Eritrea until the end. His hate for Eritrea and Eritreanism is no secret to Eritrean authorities and it is the reason why the Eritrean leadership worked tirelessly to decimate the entire junta from its roots and SUCCEEEDE!! .

eden wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 22:48

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Jan 2021, 23:27

Euro

I think Seyum was harsh on HGDEF, but not on Eritrea people. Actually, he paid heavy political price at home for standing with Eritrea people’s right for self determination.

P.S. I think Eritrea separation/ independence from Ethiopia is wrong

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jan 2021, 23:30

Brother Eurolander, do you think it is a close-range shot on the head?it is dead center of the front head.
maybe There was an angry Eritrean with the army who took matters into his hand.
euroland wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 23:21
I am glad is sent to the hell, bullet to his head.
He is the most Junta of all. This is a guy who embodies a typical Agame character in all.
Lier, thief, corrupt, heart-less, twisted-heated and greedy.
I wish he was sent to Eritrea as a "gift", Shaebia would have dragged him alive by a tank for hours until each of his body parts separated.
He was the one who insisted that Badme would not return to Eritrea peacefully that was award to her by the UN court. He forced the entire Junta to take a hard line on Eritrea until the end. His hate for Eritrea and Eritreanism is no secret to Eritrean authorities and it is the reason why the Eritrean leadership worked tirelessly to decimate the entire junta from its roots and SUCCEEEDE!! .

eden wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 22:48

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 17 Jan 2021, 23:38

We should resurract this agame and shot him again. So sweat to see him end like this

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jan 2021, 23:49

To me it doesn't look like he got shot by a bullet.
It more likely he got a very angry Amhara militia who slit his forehead with machete.
Bullets are clean shots.
R.I.H. aka Roast In Hell.
How the agames call such cowards heros is beyond me.
Why can't they just sit in their hotel and atleast try to shoot at one soldier who opened their door than running away like rat thinking a cat is shasing it?
Yes I wish PMAA handed him to Eritrea.
We could have changed him upside down in Asmara stadium and pierce every inch of his ugly agame body by 6 million pointed edge side of umbrellas.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Jan 2021, 23:56

Seb, Miraq and Cigar

Please share a tribute song for Mengie or Issu

By the way, I don’t necessarily agree with Amb. Seyum’s outlook

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Jan 2021, 00:17

You weasel, is Badme & the border decision an Eritrean State issue or a Hgdef issue? Those Eritreans who died defending the nation didn't die for hgdef, you venemous cùnt. Those Eritreans you deported from Ethiopia was because you didn't like "the color of their eyes", not because they were hgdefawyan.

What heavy "political price" did he pay, for his acid towards us? Zero, ziltch, nothing, nada! Infact, he got rewarded by becoming a $ billionaire.

Who do you think, you're talking to? The more you open ur mouths, the more you add to the burning hate we've for you deqi lementi!!!!

We don't give a f@ck, what you think is wrong. Your mere existence on this God's Earth, is wrong!!! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

eden wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 23:27
Euro

I think Seyum was harsh on HGDEF, but not on Eritrea people. Actually, he paid heavy political price at home for standing with Eritrea people’s right for self determination.

P.S. I think Eritrea separation/ independence from Ethiopia is wrong
Last edited by Zmeselo on 18 Jan 2021, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 18 Jan 2021, 01:02

Agame B-itch Eden,

Who gives a fu-ck what deceitful agame b-itch like you thinks about Eritrea's independence. BTW, I really think Ethiopia needs to make Tigray an independent state. :lol: :lol: You see, I am so kind. :lol: Ethiopia loses its headache for good. You will be surounded by Ethiopia and Eritrea. It will be comfy for Tigray. Off course, Welqait would go to its lawful owners. :lol: :lol: