Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

What’s the reason Seyum Mesfin and Arkebe Equbay decided to take different routes?

Post by eden » 17 Jan 2021, 22:25

Seyum Mesfin and Arkebe Equbay both belonged to the TPLF for decades. After TPLF lost power, they went their separate ways. Seyum kept walking the TPLF line while Arkebe went against the TPLF line.

Seyum paid the ultimate price. His last interview gave the world his thoughts. Arkebe hasn’t given us his thoughts.

Both are serious individuals who care for the common folks. My question is: why is it two individuals who work together for long during TPLF reign arrive at different conclusions as to what benefits 100 plus million souls once TPLF lost power?

I wish we can see a debate between the two but we can’t because one is no longer alive and another is no longer talking. So I ask you dear forumers to get into their heads and tell me why they went their separate ways.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: What’s the reason Seyum Mesfin and Arkebe Equbay decided to take different routes?

Post by tarik » 17 Jan 2021, 22:44

eden wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 22:25
Seyum Mesfin and Arkebe Equbay both belonged to the TPLF for decades. After TPLF lost power, they went their separate ways. Seyum kept walking the TPLF line while Arkebe went against the TPLF line.

Seyum paid the ultimate price. His last interview gave the world his thoughts. Arkebe hasn’t given us his thoughts.

Both are serious individuals who care for the common folks. My question is: why is it two individuals who work together for long during TPLF reign arrive at different conclusions as to what benefits 100 plus million souls once TPLF lost power?

I wish we can see a debate between the two but we can’t because one is no longer alive and another is no longer talking. So I ask you dear forumers to get into their heads and tell me why they went their separate ways.
eden: denqoro agame:--who gives ashhhht, they r both just like u from cursed-land-tigray and they r both better dead than alive. I still don't even trust idiot arkebe uqbay, deep inside he is still agame like u. Only good tigraway is a dead tigraway. Never trust anybody from cursed-land-tigray even u eden i never trust u. Soon arkeqbe fagoot will get a bullet on his forehead 2, :arrow:
:lol: :mrgreen:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: What’s the reason Seyum Mesfin and Arkebe Equbay decided to take different routes?

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jan 2021, 23:00

It is true both are agame, by being agame they inherited the greedy parasitic gen from their upbringings.
To return to Your question "why both of them infested with this undesired gen by all human being but one decided
To break from the agame gen cycle way of life while the other continue?
---- we never know, It doesn't happen before Edu.
-----this is a totally new thing to our ears.
----Arkebe may be cured by a strong Nigerian shaman.