Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

The first casualty of Woyanus paid agent.

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jan 2021, 20:45

The sob slave aka ajejew aregit aka Smirnoff aka Deki Arait the chîp manhoè anyone can buy him. I hope he is alive to witness what happened to his paymasters ... tuf tuf tuf ... no man can get any low by being the servant of the lowest iq tribe in this world for worthless cash money. Disgusting me :x

From my observation.

As of Asswash agameW

We sent him his tail between his two starvin marvin skinny legs.

God is Great!! has eyes so God can see, has ears so God can hear, he has law so God judges.
Amen!!

eden
Member+

Re: The first casualty of Woyanus paid agent.

Post by eden » 17 Jan 2021, 21:37

Last time Deqi posted on ER is like more than 3 months ago. For Fendadaw to open a thread about Deqi today tells us that his eminence left lasting damage to the Hgdef mendef blind followers by being a thinker than mere follower.

እስቲ ማፈር ተማር

የሆንክ ግልብ

አይሰማህ ደሞ፣ እሽ?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 Jan 2021, 22:01

I heard both agame Awash and Deqi-Arawit have gone into a hunger strike demanding unemployment benefits and stimulus checks from the Junta they blindly served for over a decade. They released a statement condemning Alula Solomon's latest remarks advising them not to shop at Ethiopian and Eritrean stores when they don't even have money for groceries. They said the backstabbing experience has left a sour taste in their filthy mouths and has contributed to the abandonment trauma they have to deal with for the rest of their lives. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Jan 2021, 22:06

eden wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 21:37
Last time Deqi posted on ER is like more than 3 months ago.

እስቲ ማፈር ተማር

Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jan 2021, 01:53

Agames attempt to sxxck arab and turkish dxxxck was denied by abiye. Go and cry me a river.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=243866&p=1141647#p1141647

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 17 Jan 2021, 22:44

eden wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 21:37
Last time Deqi posted on ER is like more than 3 months ago. For Fendadaw to open a thread about Deqi today tells us that his eminence left lasting damage to the Hgdef mendef blind followers by being a thinker than mere follower.

እስቲ ማፈር ተማር

የሆንክ ግልብ

አይሰማህ ደሞ፣ እሽ?
ኣይያያ! ያያ! "...more than 3 months"? Agames and telling lies are like "ኣልባን መኽደን ኣልባን" or 'fits like hands and gloves' for those Agamigna speakers who have a hard time reading standard Tigrigna. LOL

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 17 Jan 2021, 23:01

Well Awash disappeared after Getachew Reda disappeared so there is great possiblity that he probably was one and the same person.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Jan 2021, 02:41

Fiyameta wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 22:01
I heard both agame Awash and Deqi-Arawit have gone into a hunger strike demanding unemployment benefits and stimulus checks from the Junta they blindly served for over a decade. They released a statement condemning Alula Solomon's latest remarks advising them not to shop at Ethiopian and Eritrean stores when they don't even have money for groceries. They said the backstabbing experience has left a sour taste in their filthy mouths and has contributed to the abandonment trauma they have to deal with for the rest of their lives. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who would you think will be the next in line? Addis Abeba nafekegn eyele yemiyalazenaw qemalamu ‘ lowlandru” yehon? :P