Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Shimales Abdisa removed from Power

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jan 2021, 15:08

"He (regional President of Oromia) made the small O that seemed to be a narrow self-contained, inward looking entity at the beginning to become an open and all-embarrassing entity, that grew from 1 to 13 already and still growing big O. So, he has to be removed, the committee decided."

Listen to the end, to get the message.

Noble Amhara

Re: Shimales Abdisa removed from Power

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jan 2021, 15:18

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

DefendTheLie

Wasn’t it not long ago back when Hancalu Hundessa was assasinated then you were contemplating about running away from Oromia region into the Amhara region.... then you admitted that Arsi Bale and Hararghe Oromos were coming for your Gobana Shoa Arse it seems you have forgotten about those troublesome days

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jan 2021, 15:44

Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 15:18
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

DefendTheLie

Wasn’t it not long ago back when Hancalu Hundessa was assasinated then you were contemplating about running away from Oromia region into the Amhara region.... then you admitted that Arsi Bale and Hararghe Oromos were coming for your Gobana Shoa Arse it seems you have forgotten about those troublesome days
Thanks to obbo Shimales' policy now those tultulles are being deflated and through that I am saved from seeking a refuge with "Noble Amhara".

Did I tell you something when the ill-guided and inept politicians sponsored the killing of the police officer in Burayu last year, commissioner Solomon Tadesse, about never touch Tulema, if you touch, then your days are numbered.

Or, do you think the days of those criminals are still not numbered?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jan 2021, 15:48

I have witnessed online videos of the tulema being chased out of there farmlands by Arsi Hooligans I wonder what happened to them... the hooligans days cannot be numbered they are deeply intertwined with the Oromo Extremists on one side the (OLF) hooligans hide and carry out massacres all over welega then they go back to hiding inside jungles on the other side is the Arsi Qeros who come out during specific events waiting to rob slaughter kill and butcher non Muslim Oromo neighbors at least the Arsi/Hararghe are more peaceful year round compared to the lunatic Welega rebels who rob banks weekly

FYI most of these crimes are attributed to Jawar Mohammed he was leading massacre after massacre in many parts of Ethiopia he also led to the rise of ethnic terrorism now that he is arrested the country has cooled down a bit with his Hitler style speeches

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jan 2021, 15:59

Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 15:48
I have witnessed online videos of the tulema being chased out of there farmlands by Arsi Hooligans I wonder what happened to them... the hooligans days cannot be numbered they are deeply intertwined with the Oromo Extremists on one side the (OLF) hooligans hide and carry out massacres all over welega then they go back to hiding inside jungles on the other side is the Arsi Qeros who come out during specific events waiting to rob slaughter kill and butcher non Muslim Oromo neighbors at least the Arsi/Hararghe are more peaceful year round compared to the lunatic Welega rebels who rob banks weekly
I think that you get most of the time those videos (field videos of the scenes) from the area you mentioned first hand and wondered if you have some kind of secret connection and underground communication as "Noble Amhara"?

Such information could be useful for Obbo Shimales Abdisa's law enforcement efforts and he could be thankful to you, if you lend them to his office

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jan 2021, 16:03

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 15:59
Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 15:48
I think that you get most of the time those videos (field videos of the scenes) from the area you mentioned first hand and wondered if you have some kind of secret connection and underground communication as "Noble Amhara"?

Such information could be useful for Obbo Shimales Abdisa's law enforcement efforts and he could be thankful to you, if you lend them to his office
That was back in July it was on OBN (Oromo Broadcasting Network) he has full knowledge of the crime scene no doubt. It’s funny that you suspect me of being a ONEG SHANE hahhaahahaha i recommend you report to obboo shimles Abdisa about the criminals (juntas) running wild in welega

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 16 Jan 2021, 17:19

መቼስ ሽበት ተከልክሏል ግን የአለም መሪዎች ደግሞ ሸበቶዎች ናቸው። ታዲያ ለምን የጉራጌ ሸቃሎች ይሄን ደንባራ man-child ጠቅላይ አርገው ይወትፉብናል?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jan 2021, 17:56

gearhead wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 17:19
መቼስ ሽበት ተከልክሏል ግን የአለም መሪዎች ደግሞ ሸበቶዎች ናቸው። ታዲያ ለምን የጉራጌ ሸቃሎች ይሄን ደንባራ man-child ጠቅላይ አርገው ይወትፉብናል?
ወይ ተናግሬህ አይወጣልህ፣ ወይ ደግሞ ትተህ ማረፍ አትችል፣ አንተ ኮ በዉስጥህ ተቃጥለህ ሞትክ። ዐዉጣው ና አፈንዳዉ፣ ትንሽ ይቀልህ ይሆናልና።

ዳር ዳር ዳር ዳሩን በለዉ።

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 16 Jan 2021, 19:07

እንደኔ እንደኔ ጠቅላይ ሚኒስቴሩ ዞር ካላሉ እንጦረጦስ እንገባለን!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 17:56
gearhead wrote:
ወይ ተናግሬህ አይወጣልህ፣ ወይ ደግሞ ትተህ ማረፍ አትችል፣ አንተ ኮ በዉስጥህ ተቃጥለህ ሞትክ። ዐዉጣው ና አፈንዳዉ፣ ትንሽ ይቀልህ ይሆናልና።

ዳር ዳር ዳር ዳሩን በለዉ።

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 16 Jan 2021, 21:40

We are at a juncture where amara militia is invading another country and demanding a federal backing, where cutting the throat of children has become a political expression, a land where an entire tigre region is at a limbo, a place where i am afraid of 10 attacks fir mentioning a foreign element, a land where one party and its few supporters steal a transition, a country where every able gurage own a youtube channel dedidicated to making the country fit his business plan, insurgencies rampant.

I see marshal law coming lest PP acts quickly to stabilize the country. MinimumGirmaBiruPM Demeke stays. A new career diplomat as FM.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 17 Jan 2021, 01:27

gearhead wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 19:07
DefendTheTruth wrote:
gearhead wrote:

ዳር ዳር ዳር ዳሩን በለዉ።
gear,

እኔ እንኳን ጠ/ሚ በነካ እጃቸው ክልሎችን ከቋንቋ ውጭ በሆነ መንገድ ቀይረው ቢያሳርፉን፣ ከኤርትራ ሌላው ቢቀር ይህንን ጉዳይ የሚያስተምሩ ኢሳይያስ ሰዎች ቢልኩልን እላለሁ፤ ኦቢን (OBN) "አቃፊው" ያስተላልፈዋል።

Defend,

I am glad you tricked us with the title. If I knew it was an OBN stuff, chances are I wouldn't open the link in the first place unless I know for sure of a subject matter. This particular one, with subtitle of alphabetical soup (Latin) making our eyes blur, no thanks! I would have passed it for sure.

So, I don't get why a government chooses such name like OBN to be "አቃፊ"? Why not name a network that has inclusive name to all in the first place?

Having said that, it was nice hearing the speakers praise OBN however, on the surface they resemble of some "sell out" groups talking on "ethnic" station in front of the "ethnic" boss. Sorry, it looked that way to me.

At a minimum, such a station would have an upside battle in Ethiopian society because of its name not being inclusive for one, assuming it's "አቃፊ". It is like "Oromia Bank", "Amhara Bank"? Narrow! It is embarrassing to be seen there as just an Ethiopian client in such entities for many or you would look like an ethnic [deleted] for one. Don't take me wrong, these entities may be inclusive and so on but, don't carry business logo with all inclusive names to all. They're named as some corner Credit Union or Community radio station types which are acceptable therefore they serve some groups I would think which is fine.

Why not expand ETV or NBE as a bank and make them more "አቃፊ"! Not doing that don't make business sense!

At least you "Defend" understand Ethiopians and that is why you're forced to lie to us to watch it by putting up a false title. I feel your pain.

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 17 Jan 2021, 03:41

እኛ ጅዋርንስ ቢያደርጉት ምን አገባን:

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 17 Jan 2021, 04:05

Issays on OBN? Kkk

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Jan 2021, 04:13

Dawi wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 01:27
gearhead wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 19:07
DefendTheTruth wrote:
gearhead wrote:

ዳር ዳር ዳር ዳሩን በለዉ።
gear,

እኔ እንኳን ጠ/ሚ በነካ እጃቸው ክልሎችን ከቋንቋ ውጭ በሆነ መንገድ ቀይረው ቢያሳርፉን፣ ከኤርትራ ሌላው ቢቀር ይህንን ጉዳይ የሚያስተምሩ ኢሳይያስ ሰዎች ቢልኩልን እላለሁ፤ ኦቢን (OBN) "አቃፊው" ያስተላልፈዋል።

Defend,

I am glad you tricked us with the title. If I knew it was an OBN stuff, chances are I wouldn't open the link in the first place unless I know for sure of a subject matter. This particular one, with subtitle of alphabetical soup (Latin) making our eyes blur, no thanks! I would have passed it for sure.

So, I don't get why a government chooses such name like OBN to be "አቃፊ"? Why not name a network that has inclusive name to all in the first place?

Having said that, it was nice hearing the speakers praise OBN however, on the surface they resemble of some "sell out" groups talking on "ethnic" station in front of the "ethnic" boss. Sorry, it looked that way to me.

At a minimum, such a station would have an upside battle in Ethiopian society because of its name not being inclusive for one, assuming it's "አቃፊ". It is like "Oromia Bank", "Amhara Bank"? Narrow! It is embarrassing to be seen there as just an Ethiopian client in such entities for many or you would look like an ethnic [deleted] for one. Don't take me wrong, these entities may be inclusive and so on but, don't carry business logo with all inclusive names to all. They're named as some corner Credit Union or Community radio station types which are acceptable therefore they serve some groups I would think which is fine.

Why not expand ETV or NBE as a bank and make them more "አቃፊ"! Not doing that don't make business sense!

At least you "Defend" understand Ethiopians and that is why you're forced to lie to us to watch it by putting up a false title. I feel your pain.
Dawi,

I think to have said that before this calling Amhara, Tigre, Oromo, Guraghe wezeterfa wouldn't take us much far unless addressed in due time, if we are serious in building a viable Ethiopia. It would be very difficult if not impossible to succeed in our goal while contending with each other in the same project along the way.

But it has to be also taken into consideration that it takes two for a tango, or something like that, as they say.

OBN was founded in a different setup than what we have today, during those days people would have willingly called up on themselves a disaster if they didn't use Oromo in the naming, the omnipotent power of those days (one's ethnic enclave).

Obbo Shimales has inherited something and then he has tried to contribute his part to what he has inherited and he should be judged based on what for a difference he made, not on what he inherited. I think the condition on the ground has changed very much under his presidency in the Oromia region. So, credite should be to where it is due.

At the same time Ato Eskinder Nega touted about only on his dead-body that Oromo would be a mayor of Addis Ababa, the capital city of all of us (Ethiopians) and many people, including you, applauded his move. In such case those acts also started to hamper the steps the government of Obbo Shimales was trying to undertake. Many people from the same camp of Ato Eskinder Nega started to call for the removal of Obbo Shimales and co. from power, perhaps hoping that this could smoothen their creeping into power in Addis Ababa.

So you can only reach at an objective judgement on Obbo Shimales' performance only if you take into consideration the two factors:

- the delta of the change between what he inherited and what is a reality today in Oromia
- the moves of the other camps that are his distracters, who are responding with fire when extended with hands of olive branches .

And in my view only objective judgment will contribute towards making a true difference.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 17 Jan 2021, 14:19

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 04:13
I think to have said that before this calling Amhara, Tigre, Oromo, Guraghe wezeterfa wouldn't take us much far unless addressed in due time, if we are serious in building a viable Ethiopia. It would be very difficult if not impossible to succeed in our goal while contending with each other in the same project along the way.

But it has to be also taken into consideration that it takes two for a tango, or something like that, as they say.

OBN was founded in a different setup than what we have today, during those days people would have willingly called up on themselves a disaster if they didn't use Oromo in the naming, the omnipotent power of those days (one's ethnic enclave).

Obbo Shimales has inherited something and then he has tried to contribute his part to what he has inherited and he should be judged based on what for a difference he made, not on what he inherited. I think the condition on the ground has changed very much under his presidency in the Oromia region. So, credite should be to where it is due.

At the same time Ato Eskinder Nega touted about only on his dead-body that Oromo would be a mayor of Addis Ababa, the capital city of all of us (Ethiopians) and many people, including you, applauded his move. In such case those acts also started to hamper the steps the government of Obbo Shimales was trying to undertake. Many people from the same camp of Ato Eskinder Nega started to call for the removal of Obbo Shimales and co. from power, perhaps hoping that this could smoothen their creeping into power in Addis Ababa.

So you can only reach at an objective judgement on Obbo Shimales' performance only if you take into consideration the two factors:

- the delta of the change between what he inherited and what is a reality today in Oromia
- the moves of the other camps that are his distracters, who are responding with fire when extended with hands of olive branches .

And in my view only objective judgment will contribute towards making a true difference.
Defend,

I think the big guy was likable from the beginning; he had advantage being close to Dr. Abiy.

A friend of Abiy is a friend of ours! :P

What seemed to have taken place is, Shimeles trying to appease the extremists, got carried away however, he can still recover in my view.

Eskinder didn't appreciate an appointed mayor but, he cares less of the identity of an elected mayor. I am confident in saying that as an Addis Ababan like him.

Other than that, I appreciate you emphasizing and letting us see the softer side of Shimeles Abidisa. If you do same with Eskinder, we will all reach to a soft landing.

Cheers!