Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

እዛ ዘይትሓፍር ጋሕባ ጓል ዓጋመ እንጀራ ኤርትራ በሊዓ ረዋእ-ዋእ ትብል ኣላ !! ሰይጣናዊ ተግባር ተጋሩ ረሲዓቶ !!

Post by Abe Abraham » 16 Jan 2021, 13:06

እዚ ኣጸሊልዋ !!! ሌፍ ትብል ኣላ !! ተረጓቢት !!
1_DEAD JUNTA WAR CRIMINAL

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: እዛ ዘይትሓፍር ጋሕባ ጓል ዓጋመ እንጀራ ኤርትራ በሊዓ ረዋእ-ዋእ ትብል ኣላ !! ሰይጣናዊ ተግባር ተጋሩ ረሲዓቶ !!

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Jan 2021, 13:38

"25 በርሰንት የኤርትራ ህዝብ ከኛ ከጁንታ ጎን ጋር ነው፣ የተቀረው 85 በርሰንት ደግሞ ሻዕውያ ነው" ፣ ያለችውን ነገር ለማጣራት ካልኩሌተሬ ስከፍት ... 25% + 85% = 110% . I think I need to buy a new calculator. This one is broken. :roll: :roll:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 16 Jan 2021, 13:59

Digital Weyane wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 13:38
"25 በርሰንት የኤርትራ ህዝብ ከኛ ከጁንታ ጎን ጋር ነው፣ የተቀረው 85 በርሰንት ደግሞ ሻዕውያ ነው" ፣ ያለችውን ነገር ለማጣራት ካልኩሌተሬ ስከፍት ... 25% + 85% = 110% . I think I need to buy a new calculator. This one is broken. :roll: :roll:
Not only that, she kept on repeating the improved 21st-century" arithmetic. I think the world needs to learn from these Agame expets! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jan 2021, 14:20

Digital Weyane wrote:
😂😂😂😂 👏👏👏👏💪💪💪💪👊👊👊👊

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 16 Jan 2021, 15:21

digital weyane, what is wrong with you, are you still using Agame calculator ? the first time it gave you 1+1= 3 you should've upgraded to Weyanay calculator. No wonder why you have been absent. you couldn't add up all the eritrean and ethiopian divisions that are destroyed by the junta and its taking you months to tally all the numbers that are in
millions. ahh that explains everything Bro.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 16 Jan 2021, 15:51

Abe Abraham wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 13:06

ኣበ፥ አዚ'ኣ ዓባቅ ዓጋመ፣ 3 ሽልሖ ናትና ናይ አርትራውያን አያ ትደሊ ዘላ። ሓደ ሽልሖ ኣብ ኣፋ አቲ ካልኣይ ድማ ኣብ ምጥራ አቲ ሳልሳይ ድማ ኣብ አዝና ወይ መዓኮራ ንኽትግበር አያ ሽልሖና ናይ አርትራውያን አያ ናፊቃ አዛ በጋድ ሳሕሳሕ ዓጋመ። ዓጋመ ከማና አርትራውያን ጽቡቅ ገሮም ኣይገብርወንን አዮ.። :lol: :mrgreen:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 16 Jan 2021, 16:48

Digital Weyane wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Com'on guys, give her a break!

Tigray will soon own its nuclear arsenal.....Its satellites will be launched from Mekelle.......And yes, woyane will resurrect itself......a feat that was impossible even to Jesus without the grace of God, at least according to the Bible.

ትግራይ ሰብ አለዋ! :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Jan 2021, 21:36

I would like to make two points out of this agameyteyti bidbede unnecessary ranting and incoherent messages out of none existent bravado’s

1- what type of statistical study or source she obtained to claim she blatantly made that 25% of Eritreans are Agamewoch friends and 85% (eighty five percent) enemies? - let me correcther ,first her maths is incorrect (it is simple addition) but I would like any agamieee to know that 100% Eritreans by blood don’t like agamewoch beside those few half cast or 100% agamieee raised or laborers in Eritrea or acting like Eritreans.

2- why she rants like headless chicken and repeat the same sentence over and over again from her comfort zone (America or Europe). Her call required her to led by example. I know she is mad (I would when my blank check stopped arriving to my step door :lol:) , disappointed, humiliated and defeated but why she tell other poor agamieee youth to die for the fat thieves? All agamewoch in Tigray living situations ( luxury to eat once a day) are very sad under the dead junta thieves that is the very reason why agamewoch in Tigray led ENDF and FANOs where those thieves were hiding at that what this delusional agamyteyti failed to see , and only juntas found dead alone between two rocks. :oops:

My thoughts- I understand her frustration and I suggest her to put her boots and heading to live honest live by working and earning like all of us. She can start from fast food restaurants.

Hope she will unless she will join the nearest mental health facility.

I am just saying

Abe Abraham wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 13:06

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 Jan 2021, 07:00

Fed_Up wrote :

Why she rants like headless chicken and repeat the same sentence over and over again from her comfort zone (America or Europe).

This ingrate grew up in Eritrea. She is passing a message, a criminal message. Compared to this evil woman, Hiwet Ghiday is innocuous. She loves her people and doesn't hide her real emotions like other stupid Tigrayans who put a brave face on it while junta-made tragedy is taking place in Tigray. Tigray tsEr !! ha ha ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: