Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Chronology of Digital Woyanes - Now & Then

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jan 2021, 10:28

Ethoash 2013 - Woyane’s Hypocrisy:
If u want democracy then u have to submit to democracy... u have to accpet the Ethiopian constitution...
...there is only one government...u cant have 2 government...
Ethoash 2016 - On mighty Woyane:
ጦርነት ካወጅህ መሽነፍ አለ፤ ከተሽነፍክ ደግሞ ግማሽ መሬትህን ትጣላህ ...the winner takes it all... if Ethiopia wins, TPLF loses all their right and will be occupied by "Ethiopia" and they will be forced to learn amharic...submission is part of war ...sometime u have to do it ...
ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ ...አማራማ ምንም ጦር አሽንፎ አያውቅም። የአማራ ሕዝብ እወነት ጌታቸው ረዳን ለመያዝ ጦርነት ይከፍታል? ጌታቸው ረዳ አማራን እንደኳስ ይጫወትበታል...

Halafi Mengedi
Woyane will build the NATO of Ethiopia & beyond
abel qael 2018
...gallant woyane fighters manifest biblical heroism...
Abdelaziz 2019
TPLF can eradicate all their enemies in Ethiopia within days...

Ethoash 2020 - On defeat of woyane:
የአማራ ነገር ወልቃይትን ጀግናው የአማራ ሚሊሻ አስመልሶዋል ብላቹሁን አነበረም ወይ ምን ነካቹህና ነው ትግሬዎች ሞነስተሪውን የተቆጣጠሩት። ...እኔን የሚገርመኝ ፌክ ዜና የሚግቱህን አይደለም ። አንተ አፍህን ከፍተህ ማንቆርቆርህን ነው። ትንሽ ጥያቄ እንኩዋን አትጠይቅም። የታለ ቪድዬ ፎቶግራፍ እንኩዋን አይሆንም ቪድዬ መረጃ ማቀረብ አለባቸው ። የሚስማቸውም ማግኘት ከፈለጉ።
Halafi Mengedi 2021
Demolish the damn dam...
...War between Sudan and Ethiopia will open an opportunity for digital woyane...
Last edited by Selam/ on 17 Jan 2021, 16:56, edited 4 times in total.

nizzy

Re: Chronology of Woyane rats - Now & Then

Post by nizzy » 16 Jan 2021, 13:30

hahahahaha walk through memory lane that was very amusing Selam, but what does this say?
እኔን የሚገርመኝ ፌክ ዜና የሚግቱህን አይደለም ። አንተ አፍህን ከፍተህ ማንቆርቆርህን ነው። ትንሽ ጥያቄ እንኩዋን አትጠይቅም። የታለ ቪድዬ ፎቶግራፍ እንኩዋን አይሆንም ቪድዬ መረጃ ማቀረብ አለባቸው ። የሚስማቸውም ማግኘት ከፈለጉ።

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 16 Jan 2021, 13:33

Abdelaziz 2018
post_id=810351 wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 02:00
Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 01:39
Horus, TPLF Armed Forces can dismantle several million armed gudelas and gumares but TPLF will have to make the entire waragay zone a mass grave and so you waragays have to go back to where you came from and live with your ugly budagojie cousins. You have to believe me, I'm a true 50%- AgazianShewan of Minjsar origin and I'm also a true 50%-agazianTigre of Tigray-wide ancestry, so I never lie about anything much less about this deadly subject that can ultimately result in the total elimination of Gudelas and Gumares from the face of our originally-Agazian Ethiopia.
It will be nice to make room for deki midribahri investors, tourists, researchers, scientists, etc.

Ante Qorfada leba woyane....

Do you know what time it is in Ethiopia? Dedebit !!! As Tarik says Game is Over !!!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jan 2021, 13:45

The moron was denying the capture of Sebhat Negga.
nizzy wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 13:30
hahahahaha walk through memory lane that was very amusing Selam, but what does this say?
እኔን የሚገርመኝ ፌክ ዜና የሚግቱህን አይደለም ። አንተ አፍህን ከፍተህ ማንቆርቆርህን ነው። ትንሽ ጥያቄ እንኩዋን አትጠይቅም። የታለ ቪድዬ ፎቶግራፍ እንኩዋን አይሆንም ቪድዬ መረጃ ማቀረብ አለባቸው ። የሚስማቸውም ማግኘት ከፈለጉ።

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 16 Jan 2021, 13:49

Selam/ wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 10:28
If u want democracy then u have to submit to democracy... u have to accpet the Ethiopian constitution...
ጦርነት ካወጅህ መሽነፍ አለ፤ ከተሽነፍክ ደግሞ ግማሽ መሬትህን ትጣላህ ...the winner takes it all... if Ethiopia wins, TPLF loses all their right and will be occupied by "Ethiopia" and they will be forced to learn amharic...submission is part of war ...sometime u have to do it ...
ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ ...አማራማ ምንም ጦር አሽንፎ አያውቅም። የአማራ ሕዝብ እወነት ጌታቸው ረዳን ለመያዝ ጦርነት ይከፍታል? ጌታቸው ረዳ አማራን እንደኳስ ይጫወትበታል...

abel qael 2018
Abdelaziz 2019

የአማራ ነገር ወልቃይትን ጀግናው የአማራ ሚሊሻ አስመልሶዋል ብላቹሁን አነበረም ወይ ምን ነካቹህና ነው ትግሬዎች ሞነስተሪውን የተቆጣጠሩት። ...እኔን የሚገርመኝ ፌክ ዜና የሚግቱህን አይደለም ። አንተ አፍህን ከፍተህ ማንቆርቆርህን ነው። ትንሽ ጥያቄ እንኩዋን አትጠይቅም። የታለ ቪድዬ ፎቶግራፍ እንኩዋን አይሆንም ቪድዬ መረጃ ማቀረብ አለባቸው ። የሚስማቸውም ማግኘት ከፈለጉ።
you forget to add this at the end!! :P 8) :mrgreen:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Jan 2021, 14:38

I like this one :mrgreen: since buda tplf lost, the amharas should take everything as they please from tigray :mrgreen:
Ethioash wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jan 2021, 17:33

Difficult to watch. The guy is stuck between rocks in a remote area in Tekeze gorge. I wonder how woyane rats are going to place a flower or erect a monument for him.
Wedi wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 13:49
Selam/ wrote:

abel qael 2018
Abdelaziz 2019

you forget to add this at the end!! :P 8) :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Jan 2021, 18:22

This is hilarious and sad at the same time. Hilarious because of the false bravado of the tplf's cyber cadres, and sad because their crimes brought a lot of misery to tigrayans who had nothing to do with the tplf.

Selam/

Re: Chronology of Digital Woyanes - Now & Then

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2021, 08:51

Halafi Mengedi
Woyane will build the NATO of Ethiopia & beyond
abel qael 2018
Abdelaziz 2019

Halafi Mengedi 2021
Demolish the damn dam...
...War between Sudan and Ethiopia will open an opportunity for digital woyane...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Jan 2021, 10:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 18:22
This is hilarious and sad at the same time. Hilarious because of the false bravado of the tplf's cyber cadres, and sad because their crimes brought a lot of misery to tigrayans who had nothing to do with the tplf.
Well, for the sake of Ethiopian unity we need to tolerate each other and always be ready for compromise and forgive. But to say "had nothing to do with..." is denial of facts. Knowingly or unknowingly 98 % of them were said to have elected the same entity into office just very recently already for x-times.

If you have committed a crime without being aware of the law you trespassed, still you are accountable for your deeds.

That is why we keep saying honorable citizens must be in a position to come out and say "not in my name", so that they can dissociate themselves from the culprits (be it in Tigray or somewhere else).

Tokko dhuu***n gootummaa, lama dhuu***n garuu gadhummaa dha, goes the saying.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2021, 16:51

There were elections during the early years of Derg. Almost everyone voted for them. There were dress codes in public institution as well. Do you remember the blue and tan khakis? I hated it as a kid because every adult public servant I knew had to wear them. People were not allowed to raise their right hands during communist slogans, etc. Most Ethiopians had to abide by these rules but most of them had nothing to do with Derg. Oppressive governments don’t only force you to do things that you don’t believe in but also make you believe their system is the only alternative for governance and way of life.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 10:15
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Well, for the sake of Ethiopian unity we need to tolerate each other and always be ready for compromise and forgive. But to say "had nothing to do with..." is denial of facts. Knowingly or unknowingly 98 % of them were said to have elected the same entity into office just very recently already for x-times.

If you have committed a crime without being aware of the law you trespassed, still you are accountable for your deeds.

That is why we keep saying honorable citizens must be in a position to come out and say "not in my name", so that they can dissociate themselves from the culprits (be it in Tigray or somewhere else).

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Jan 2021, 16:06

Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:51
There were elections during the early years of Derg. Almost everyone voted for them. There were dress codes in public institution as well. Do you remember the blue and tan khakis? I hated it as a kid because every adult public servant I knew had to wear them. People were not allowed to raise their right hands during communist slogans, etc. Most Ethiopians had to abide by these rules but most of them had nothing to do with Derg. Oppressive governments don’t only force you to do things that you don’t believe in but also make you believe their system is the only alternative for governance and way of life.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

I think you are comparing two different societies. The society of the Derg time was almost disconnected from a source of information, the majority was illiterate or semilliterate, the proportion of people who had a chance to go to school was very very low to none-existent in many parts of the country. You can easily hold them in darkness (of awareness) during those days.

Today is different, school penetration level is high, communication media is aboundant, perhaps more than the half has got mobile device and with that can access information. If not half, then a good 20 to 30 percent is well equipped with the needed educational level and devices, not less than that is on the internet today. The ratio of young people is very high and with that the proportion of people with information access is quite good.

The youth is good at "Share" and "Like" but then to turn around and claim, "No, i was not informed and was held in darkness" will not help today anymore.

Today I do see sometimes on Facebook and other places where some young people keep replying to (and bad-mouthing) the PM of the country, go to his posts and see the comments over there, if you want to proof it for your self.

Failing to do their part of the job entails the responsibility on their part. Those of us, who are holding those young people back do also share our responsibility too, otherwise the likes of Halfi Mengedi, Thomas the Domas, Abel Qieal, Aziza, Yaballo gadi-gallo, Masude the burgude and their cohorts can also turn around and claim, "Oh, yea, we didn't know, we were not informed".

Citizens have got their share of responsibility, can't allow themselves to get tricked permanently, simply because it can entail a big damage to do so, to themselves, to the society they come from and the nation itself.

That is why we all need to handle responsibly.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2021, 20:24

You don’t need to mention those handful of woyane rats. They are inherently evil and dense. I am solely talking about the average Tigreans.

Internet and mobile phones were abundant before woyane thugs were chased out of town and yet many Addis Ababans didn’t know exactly what was happening behind Kaliti prison walls. They didn’t know about the things that you and I were reading about everyday. People later learned about the horror directly from the torture victims and they were in tears. You may make the same argument here but the reality on the ground is brutally unfair. For example, I myself have tried to explain this to my sisters for years to little avail. I later learned why they failed to listen to me. First, they had a cold fear of eavesdropping. Second, the system has made their life miserable in that they were unable to see beyond their four walls. The average Tigrean isn’t any different.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 16:06
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:51

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

I think you are comparing two different societies. The society of the Derg time was almost disconnected from a source of information, the majority was illiterate or semilliterate, the proportion of people who had a chance to go to school was very very low to none-existent in many parts of the country. You can easily hold them in darkness (of awareness) during those days.

Today is different, school penetration level is high, communication media is aboundant, perhaps more than the half has got mobile device and with that can access information. If not half, then a good 20 to 30 percent is well equipped with the needed educational level and devices, not less than that is on the internet today. The ratio of young people is very high and with that the proportion of people with information access is quite good.

The youth is good at "Share" and "Like" but then to turn around and claim, "No, i was not informed and was held in darkness" will not help today anymore.

Today I do see sometimes on Facebook and other places where some young people keep replying to (and bad-mouthing) the PM of the country, go to his posts and see the comments over there, if you want to proof it for your self.

Failing to do their part of the job entails the responsibility on their part. Those of us, who are holding those young people back do also share our responsibility too, otherwise the likes of Halfi Mengedi, Thomas the Domas, Abel Qieal, Aziza, Yaballo gadi-gallo, Masude the burgude and their cohorts can also turn around and claim, "Oh, yea, we didn't know, we were not informed".

Citizens have got their share of responsibility, can't allow themselves to get tricked permanently, simply because it can entail a big damage to do so, to themselves, to the society they come from and the nation itself.

That is why we all need to handle responsibly.