Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

This is the palestinian who so'domizes Meshrefet in exchange of operating Emirati drones against Tigray.

Post by abel qael » 16 Jan 2021, 05:25

We have to tell Ethiopians to kill him and get 10 million Lires from Turkey. Remember Turkey put 10 million Lires on the head of the fagat arab terrorist who fo'cks meshrefet and meshrefet's emirati handlers. This criminal Arab is a sell out who will sell his mom for the lowest bidder.
He spies on palestinians on behalf of Musad and is prime suspect in the murder of Yasir Arafat. He will not hesitate to kill Meshrefet if some one pays him $100,000. I'm sure deqebat will not hesitate to pay him that sum if he was to be willing to kill both meshrefet and wedimedhin at once.
Last edited by abel qael on 16 Jan 2021, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.

abel qael

Re: This is the palastinian who so'domizes Meshrefet in exchange of operating Emirati drones against Tigray.

Post by abel qael » 16 Jan 2021, 07:35

abeba abram you are typical cannibal hamasenay mitri, you are posting the martyred ar'teran born in Tigray who liberated you from Amharay rule. This guy must be your best hero, he is hit on his head, not on his [deleted] like coward Hamasenay ho'mos. Hamasenay ho'mos always hide under other peoples pants... they used to hide under Arab and Tigrean balls but now they hide under amharu and pp skirts to come to Tigray to loot and to kill civilians. Coward Hamasenays waited for 23 years to be protected by 200,000 qomiches and other Liyus andby 300,000 Federal Ethiopian Troops to do this crime on Tigray.
But you coward ho'moshenay bi'tches will pay for it forever, once PP is gone It will take us only 2 weeks to eradicate the entire cursedartera.
I heard the guy you posted was also hit on his head more then 40 years ago, but he survived to this day though he suffered a lot of pain throughout his life, but he never showed it. Literally all weyane goons who liberated and defended cursedartera to this day were survivors of many gunshots from derg and post-derg bullets. For example, the blind guy lost his eyes to derg bomb explosion, and he lost his hand to wedimedhin bombing @ Ayder elementary school when he went to get his children. And the arteran-gojami guy Abay tsehye has several gunshot wounds, you can see some of them on one of his hands where you notice he has at least two major gunshot wounds. THus, these guys could have died 40 years ago, but they survived up to now and died like heroes-- yet cold bloodedly murdered by Meshrefet & wedimedhin order while in their houses after banda Tigrean snitches led the enemy to their new and "secure" houses. You just lost your best defenders, from now on no one will save you from the wrath of Ethiopians much less from the wrath of Tigreans, The Abay weldu guy was also hit by many bullets during the armed struggle, he has bullets in his bones and he was also wounded on his head and still gets epileptic seizures on many occasions... Actually I heard he got it now and is admitted to hospital... weyane leaders are not like the bu'shti deqimedhin who hide 100 miles away from the frontline... they take huge risk to their lives since day one... which I think is very foolish specially now when there is no remote place( roads crisscross Tigray) and Meshrefet is using drones and endless human waves to subdue Tigray quickly, which impossible to do, coz Tigray is still land of Tigers. They brought this upon themselves.... they should have listened to my advice and removed wedimedhin in the last 20 years when they were capable of doing it very easily. They could have also busted to dust traitors like Meshrefet a long time ago, They wee asleep... even in the last 2 years.. they did nothing or did the wrong things. I'm done with this, the rest is history!
I'm si'ck and tired, edit and read!

Adios.