Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Hello Aziza Shikor....I know it has been hard week

Post by euroland » 15 Jan 2021, 22:42

Bebe,
You just disappeared like morning mist the very day after the cruel Ethiopians proved the world that the three juntas are killed and provided undisputed evidence.

I share your sorrow bebe....it is hard to look at the picture of the dead bodies of your beloved Weyane leaders; I have stop eating ever since I looked at them too.....but you need to take it easy girl, everything will be alright....in fact Aya Halafi has been posting good news after good news; so, you need to relax a little bit know, Serawit Tigray is decimating its enemies all of Tigray, Eritrea, Amara and I heard the are getting close to Addis. Now, come out from your hide out and talk to me....

abel qael

Re: Hello Aziza Shikor....I know it has been hard week

Post by abel qael » 16 Jan 2021, 01:44

adefam hamasenay-amharay [deleted] eurokintir qebenit tesfanesh mesraqbetraq ignoble , etc, of campopolo: did you say you miss brother abdelaziz? I know you love to hug his manpole with your GefiH Hamasenay reaend canal. Like every fa'gut hamasenay, you love to be sodomized by Rashaida-Jeberti gangsta, such as brother abdelaziz.

I also want you to play your fa'ggish hamasena-amharay tongue with the head of my anaconda, I like it when you kiss the head of my anaconda 1000 times or until you faint and fall naked on the follow with your holes ready to be demolished by my turgid monster. No wonder you keep dreaming about me and talking about me day and night.

ps,
pray for me so that my corona test becomes negative, I'm going to be tested tomorrow, I feel like I have it.