Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Re: How PM Abiy's naiveté led to loss of The Sudan, a rock solid Ethiopian ally for decades

Post by Hawzen » 15 Jan 2021, 22:15

kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 20:39
Hawzen wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 20:15
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 19:52
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 19:31
What does a “ loss” of Sudan mean ? Ethiopia needs peaceful relationship with her neighbors. If they choose otherwise we have the muscle to make them behave nice.
But I believe they will behave nice pretty soon because the Abiy administration ably demonstrated it is not a force to mess with. They are not stupid. They know what was going on in Ethiopia. Their former friends are pretty much either dead or in prison.
" Who we have the muscle to make them behave" I just quoted you.

Dear brother, such rhetoric or empty bravado were constantly applied by the derg during our struggle for independence but as you know it bore no fruit.

Hence, my brotherly advice.. do not ever... ever under-estimate your adversary.
Kerenite Wedi Shire aka Junta Sigbgb,

I agree with you that opening your mouth just for the sake rhetoric is not worth it. It is not smart either.. But how come you failed to bring the rhetoric and empty bravado of your beloved TPLF for the last over 2 years as the best example ??? I thought it is easier to bring the TPLF Junta which lasted just 17 day to its absolute demise than Derg which lasted over 17 years to its demise ......

By the way, how is your endeavor to build a mosque in Axum going ?? I assume the light is at the end of the tunnel for the Muslim people of Axum after complete annihilation of the Junta Sigbgb.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Anta wedi [deleted],

don't ever respond to my posts. Qurub integrity yebilkan? I told you repeatedly that you are wedi torserawit and I am from lowland eritrea lol and I hate deQi torserawit your kins for one thousand and one reasons.

Kemey!!! guHaf! Sebeytay! Nay behaQi Qurdid! Alekhu malet.

Don't ever respond to my posts. Ok? Jelfaf wediza....better not insult your mother.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kerenite Wedi Shire aka Junta Sigbgb,

I knew I would touch your agame nerve with this particular comment because of the timing :lol: :lol: . I don't blame you for behaving erratic after losing your beloved bosses aka the coward TPLF Junta though... Anyway, my Condolence for losing your beloved bosses aka the coward TPLF Junta Sigbgb :lol: :lol:

Did you say Sebeytay ??? Send your wife/girlfriend if you have one or may be one of your agame sisters and you will see what is going to happen.... But make sure she takes shower though :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF