Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

More than a thousand Oromiya Liyu is said to be purged for aligning with OLF--says Oromiya Police

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 Jan 2021, 16:19

Most people have been exposing the dubious activities of some in the Oromiya Regional government and its liyu police forces in carrying out continuous carnage against those who they perceive to be others in their own country. It has been an open secret that the OLF militants are helped by the government structure in their adventure to cleanse Oromiya off "none-Oromos" to make their Orommuma agenda a reality.

Now that the genocide is intensifying in Metekel and Wellega and, the country is teetering on the brink of complete meltdown, Orommuma is spiting out some of its engineered confusion to the tense environment. The time to deflect and hide behind breaking news seems to be at its final stage. Soon reality will sink in and, we all will confront the problems for what they are...if Sudan/Egypt won't run over us before that :roll:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: More than a thousand Oromiya Liyu is said to be purged for aligning with OLF--says Oromiya Police

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jan 2021, 07:55

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:19
Most people have been exposing the dubious activities of some in the Oromiya Regional government and its liyu police forces in carrying out continuous carnage against those who they perceive to be others in their own country. It has been an open secret that the OLF militants are helped by the government structure in their adventure to cleanse Oromiya off "none-Oromos" to make their Orommuma agenda a reality.

Now that the genocide is intensifying in Metekel and Wellega and, the country is teetering on the brink of complete meltdown, Orommuma is spiting out some of its engineered confusion to the tense environment. The time to deflect and hide behind breaking news seems to be at its final stage. Soon reality will sink in and, we all will confront the problems for what they are...if Sudan/Egypt won't run over us before that :roll:

I think to have heard that this liyu is conscripted from what used to be qeerroo, which many tend to acknowledge to have contributed the major part of the factors that brought down TPLF's rule in the country and made it possible for the likes of Col. Demeke Zewdie (?), the Wolkayit guy, to claim the territory that was allegedly taken from his party before 30 years, or so but failed to regain all along until last October. Ye dil atibiy jegna.

The story didn't stop there. It is also the same qeerroo that Baldi-Ras Eskinder Nega was touring world capitals to get it enlisted as terrorists after he too came out of the gulag he would have spent most of his adulthood years in, but as ungreatful as he is, now he is back to serving the rule of law again.

So, there are many incentives for the young Oromo conscripts to get easily tempted to consider some people in the country are against them and drift themselves from their main objective of defending the peace of citizens in the country equally.

As far as there is an incentive, it will also be difficult to stop the consequences of the same.

Wedi
Member+

Re: More than a thousand Oromiya Liyu is said to be purged for aligning with OLF--says Oromiya Police

Post by Wedi » 16 Jan 2021, 10:41

I can assure you that 100% of Oromiya Liyu force is OLF!

Never trust Gallas!!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 16 Jan 2021, 11:24

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 07:55
I think to have heard that this liyu is conscripted from what used to be qeerroo, which many tend to acknowledge to have contributed the major part of the factors that brought down TPLF's rule in the country and made it possible for the likes of Col. Demeke Zewdie (?), the Wolkayit guy, to claim the territory that was allegedly taken from his party before 30 years, or so but failed to regain all along until last October. Ye dil atibiy jegna.

The story didn't stop there. It is also the same qeerroo that Baldi-Ras Eskinder Nega was touring world capitals to get it enlisted as terrorists after he too came out of the gulag he would have spent most of his adulthood years in, but as ungreatful as he is, now he is back to serving the rule of law again.

So, there are many incentives for the young Oromo conscripts to get easily tempted to consider some people in the country are against them and drift themselves from their main objective of defending the peace of citizens in the country equally.

As far as there is an incentive, it will also be difficult to stop the consequences of the same.
Defend,

I don't know much about Wolkait/Tsegede either; just from the news we all get however, your understanding seems to be off.

Ato Aragawi Berhe, a former TPLF founder and leader admitted Wolkait/Humera was occupied be them without consulting the people there. It wasn't arbitrarily drawn by OLF/TPLF & given to Woyane per "ethnic federation" constitution. Having nothing to do with the "creation" of the constitution by itself makes it unique; It is a unique crime by itself; it may need to be addressed by itself; your allegation that it was taken from Col. Demeke's "party"? What party? When and how is missing.

Also ignoring the role of Fano and others in the coming of the present government makes you a biased individual on the present situation. Why not give credit where credit is due?

You calling Col. Demeke "Ye dil atibiy jegna" is shameful to say the least.

Finally, not acknowledging Eskinder's prediction of a coming "genocide" in the horizon by you is strange. Hundred's of folks has perished thus far to say the least. I have to say, you mocking Eskinder to the extent you went in your post is another bias of yours.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 16 Jan 2021, 13:07

@Dawi, Defend The Tribe aka Galls tribe is a twisted head and narrow minded tribalist individual. ያው ቅማሎች እንደተራገፉት፣ ጥንብ ትሁዋኖችም ግዜ ይኖራቸዋል፣፣
Dawi wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 11:24
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Defend,

I don't know much about Wolkait/Tsegede either; just from the news we all get however, your understanding seems to be off.

Ato Aragawi Berhe, a former TPLF founder and leader admitted Wolkait/Humera was occupied be them without consulting the people there. It wasn't arbitrarily drawn by OLF/TPLF & given to Woyane per "ethnic federation" constitution. Having nothing to do with the "creation" of the constitution by itself makes it unique; It is a unique crime by itself; it may need to be addressed by itself; your allegation that it was taken from Col. Demeke's "party"? What party? When and how is missing.

Also ignoring the role of Fano and others in the coming of the present government makes you a biased individual on the present situation. Why not give credit where credit is due?

Finally, not acknowledging Eskinder's prediction of a coming "genocide" in the horizon by you is strange. Hundred's of folks has perished thus far to say the least. I have to say, you mocking Eskinder to the extent you went in your post is another bias of yours.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 16 Jan 2021, 13:18

ቢያጠፋም ባያጠፋም ጋላ በቀን ሶስት ጊዜ መመከር ኣለበት የተባለው ያለምክኛት አለመሆኑን ዲፌንድን በማየት ተረጋግጥዋል

However, the rest like Shameless Abdisa, Merra, Bekele Geriba, Takele Goma , Adanech Abebe who are blood merchants of the Galla tribe brought this Aba Geday to embarrass them nothing else. If they want politics on the list they should pay the air tickets and bring the grains from Galla land not take it out of Agame storage and give them back as if they do not know.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Jan 2021, 14:23

Wedi wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 10:41
I can assure you that 100% of Oromiya Liyu force is OLF!

Never trust Gallas!!
Tarik aka Wedi,

Yes, all Oromo's, even OPDO/PP are OLF, that's what your Tigrayan ethnic kin/brethren, Meles used to say.

How ironic, that one tigrayan [You], is quoting what another Tigrayan, [Meles] said.

:P :P

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 16 Jan 2021, 14:35

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 14:23

How ironic, that one tigrayan [You], is quoting what another Tigrayan, [Meles] said.

:P :P
Fact is fact. It doesn't make any difference who said it. :P

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jan 2021, 14:37

Dawi wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 11:24
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Defend,

Dawi,

I think that you and I have already exchanged over the Baldi-Ras guy and no need to repeat it here, you are entitled to your opinion and me too, hopefully.

I am not alone in my opinion, I guess, because even the likes of the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam said that Ato Eskinder Nega took an extra step in his claims over Addis Ababa (in collaboration with Bahirdar, obviously). Hope you can prove me wrong and show me that Ato Eskinder Nega is more objective than the good Prof. (RIP). It is unfortunate that he (the Prof.) is gone at the time when this country needs people like him most, who can talk authoritatively and also boldly on issues he thinks matter to the nation and need to be addressed.

I have also said before that I don't really know whom the area the colonel claimed to himself now belongs to rightfully. It can be his party's or that of his adversaries and I am not judging that this one or that one should get the area. What I truly support is that the true owners should get what is theirs rightfully and legally without resorting to the use of force to draw an internal boundary, unless someone is claiming the other side of the "boundary" is no more Ethiopia.

The same people turn around and also claim that the whole Ethiopia belongs to all Ethiopians, which I think to be a valid proposition in other situations.

If not a dil atebiya arbegna, then if the area was confiscated from them already before 30 years and they were ready to defend what is theirs by means of force, then why waited for so long until the ENDF drove the TPLF from the area and the colonel was rushing to claim as his own and also apears (acts) as if he got it by his own fight?

Fact is that if he could fight and dislodge those in the area he claims to be his, then he shouldn't have waited for about 30 years. If he was not for using force and use a legal means to reclaim what is rightfully his, then there is no need to rush to get to the area and start shouting "no one can move me an inch from here" after the NDF waged a war to remove the TPLF from power after the later attacked the national army itself and put the national integrity itself in a danger.

This alone makes him a perfect dil atibiya arbegna (well a true Arbegna will care about the nation as a whole not about a part of the nation, he is a sort of a warlord).

What is that difficult to get right here?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 17 Jan 2021, 01:45

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 14:37
f not a dil atebiya arbegna, then if the area was confiscated from them already before 30 years and they were ready to defend what is theirs by means of force, then why waited for so long until the ENDF drove the TPLF from the area and the colonel was rushing to claim as his own and also apears (acts) as if he got it by his own fight?

Fact is that if he could fight and dislodge those in the area he claims to be his, then he shouldn't have waited for about 30 years. If he was not for using force and use a legal means to reclaim what is rightfully his, then there is no need to rush to get to the area and start shouting "no one can move me an inch from here" after the NDF waged a war to remove the TPLF from power after the later attacked the national army itself and put the national integrity itself in a danger.

This alone makes him a perfect dil atibiya arbegna (well a true Arbegna will care about the nation as a whole not about a part of the nation, he is a sort of a warlord).
Defend - I go along with your overall response except this.

On the above, I know TPLF committed atrocities there to keep it part of Tigrai; let us acknowledge that and not disrespect those thousands who were killed and exiled in the last 30 years.

Further more, the Amhara Liyu Hail and militias were the ones who saved EDF in that area. That by enlarge is credible. We need more info to come out but, the fact that Col. Demeke is the leader today can't be by accident or an EDF giving him on a silver platter; we all understand that so let us not kid ourselves.