Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Meet the two top Ethiopian Generals that engineered the demise of Woyane in over 2 weeks' time

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jan 2021, 13:12

They are confident that in case Egypt may try to provoke Ethiopia, then her fate will be not much different from that of Woyane.

Sudan should take a note from this hint, I think.

One important note they added is that "Ethiopia will never interfere itself into someone else's affairs unless it gets intereferred into its own affairs first". "Then", they added, "our response will be also resolute" and that is how Ethiopia sustained itself all alonge, at least seemingly.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Meet the two top Ethiopian Generals that engineered the demise of Woyane in over 2 weeks' time

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jan 2021, 15:47

"When they go to America, they preach about globalization, when they come back home they start to preach about their tribe". Lt. General Abebaw Tadesse of Ethiopia.

These two Gentle men are really brilliant who can dwarf the so called Professors and other academicians.

Dawi

Re: Meet the two top Ethiopian Generals that engineered the demise of Woyane in over 2 weeks' time

Post by Dawi » 15 Jan 2021, 16:14

Defend giving credit to an Amhara General? That's amazing! :lol: Nice! Don't mean it in a hard way!

BTW, remember Tesfaye Gebreab's story of General Bacha being "slapped" by someone in some AA officers club for laughing on a loser of some ("korombola") pool game? If I am not mistaken, it was Abboy Sebhat who did it in that story?

Pay back time! :P

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 13:12

They are confident that in case Egypt may try to provoke Ethiopia, then her fate will be not much different from that of Woyane.

One important note they added is that "Ethiopia will never interfere itself into someone else's affairs unless it gets intereferred into its own affairs first". "Then", they added, "our response will be also resolute" and that is how Ethiopia sustained itself all alonge, at least seemingly.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Jan 2021, 16:38

"At least seemingly" an interesting qualification .

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jan 2021, 16:40

Dawi wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:14
Defend giving credit to an Amhara General? That's amazing! :lol: Nice! Don't mean it in a hard way!

BTW, remember Tesfaye Gebreab's story of General Bacha being "slapped" by someone in some AA officers club for laughing on a loser of some ("korombola") pool game? If I am not mistaken, it was Abboy Sebhat who did it in that story?

Pay back time! :P

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 13:12

Dawi,
is he an Amhara?

I thought he is not. If he is, then I will revoke my credit to him.

Did I tell you that I have Amhara family members, who are not ABN as far as I know, unlike you :lol:

There was a question i raised in this forum long time ago and that question remains unanswered till this day and it is simply about where to draw the line between those to be liberated and those from whom to get liberated. I hope you will have an answer for me.

The General is a true patriotic Ethiopianist, not a big fun of your Baleadera (Baldi-Ras), unlike you Dawi, he clearly said that in this interview too.

If he was a baldi-ras, he would have been someone who could easily be sponsered by Woyane to destabilize Ethiopia and couldn't have been a liberator of Ethiopia from the same.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jan 2021, 16:58

TGAA wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:38
"At least seemingly" an interesting qualification .
I was reading somewhere today or yesterday the long list of wars Ethiopia waged so far in its long history and in the face of all those wars it would be difficult to not wounder how it sustained all those and made it to what it is today.

General Berhanu Jula also said somewhere just after the end of the recent war with TPLF something like "don't be the first to attack your enemy, wait and tolerance until you have got the first slap from the enemy, then you have no more choice than hitting back and that is exactly what we did in the current war with TPLF". He added "that helped us to wage a successful war", he mentionened about the motivation it gave the army in the war, which he said, could constitute about 80% of the factors to win the war.

He is the military man and can assess well, I am not but hope that the assessments of those with qualification should be right. So what should be that interesting qualification?

In essence the two gentlemen also used the same analogy and said we, the Ethiopians, will not be the first to attack anyone, only respond resolutely, after we are attacked by our adversaries.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Jan 2021, 20:34

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:40
Dawi,
is he an Amhara?

I thought he is not. If he is, then I will revoke my credit to him.

Did I tell you that I have Amhara family members, who are not ABN as far as I know, unlike you

There was a question i raised in this forum long time ago and that question remains unanswered till this day and it is simply about where to draw the line between those to be liberated and those from whom to get liberated. I hope you will have an answer for me.

The General is a true patriotic Ethiopianist, not a big fun of your Baleadera (Baldi-Ras), unlike you Dawi, he clearly said that in this interview too.

If he was a baldi-ras, he would have been someone who could easily be sponsered by Woyane to destabilize Ethiopia and couldn't have been a liberator of Ethiopia from the same.
Defend,

I knew you're in the middle; the two generals however, IMO, gravitate towards Balderas's view.

Be that as it may, I just saw Seyoum talking about what I mentioned in my post about General Balcha's Ax to grind regarding Abboy Sebhat. Very Interesting!

Check the following clip.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 15 Jan 2021, 20:59

It actually was Sibhat Nega's son that slapped Batcha Debele!

Nor has his humiliation ended;it is now Birhanu Nega who is slapping him around on gurage media for receiving Aba Gada and their relief package!