Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Farewell Ethiopia! By Hailemariam Abebe

Post by Masud » 15 Jan 2021, 13:02

How many of our people do we have to die before we say enough is enough? For Tigray, it is time to say farewell to Ethiopia!

READ:http://www.aigaforum.com/article2021/fa ... hiopia.htm

Noble Amhara

Re: Farewell Ethiopia! By Hailemariam Abebe

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Jan 2021, 13:08

Death to Tigrai
Secondly, I like to think that it is possible for the peoples of the Nations and Nationalities to build a democratic. egalitarian and prosperous Ethiopia. I like to think that with preconditions for such an outcome, living together is possible. I can imagine for example that the peoples of the Nations and Nationalities of Ethiopia could “defund” Amarigna, reallocate the Amhara Regional State to their original owners that are the Qimant, Agew, Tegaru and Oromos! I like to think that as a fraud and born for evil, if we are to have peace and prosperity backed by democracy amongst the peoples of the Nations and Nationalities, we could not only deny legitimacy to this dry twig but also we could deny it any breeding space for its progenies! However, the facts of the last two months do not show that the peoples of the Nations and Nationalities could in fact rise to “defund” Amarigna and reallocate the Amara Regional state to their rightful owners!

There is no doubt that the peoples of the Nations and Nationalities of Ethiopia, unlike the dry twig, want the existing Constitution which has created the existing federalist system. But as Tigray stood up to defend it, although the peoples of the Nations and Nationalities do support Tigray philosophically or in their hearts, they have not shown their readiness to pay the ultimate price in support of that Constitution. And so, if we are not prepared to fight to death for that ideal which will give birth to the Ethiopia of all, of common good, bond, humanity, prosperity and common destiny, both its attainment and sustenance will never become possible and viable! Given this reality, for Tigray, it is time to say farewell to Ethiopia! I have!