Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Horn of Africa in the next 6 months

Post by Misraq » 15 Jan 2021, 10:46

Sudan will push to reinstall TPLF in Tigray
Ethiopia will finish remnants of TPLF and move her divisions to Ethio-Sudan border
Egypt will notice Sudan's Vulnarability and add her divisions into Sudan
Escaped Banda Tigrayans will line up with Sudan & Egyptian Army
Eritrea will respond by adding her troops in Ethiopia to crush remenants of weyanne
Ethiopia will declare massive mobilization
Saudi and some countries will join financially
Turkey will line herself in the opposing side of saudi

Who will win? No doubt the agame rats will bit the dust again. The ethiopian government and the people will deport 2 million tigrayans for security reasons to tigray. Sudan will be crushed and ended up being like Somalia. Egypt will escape unscratched since she is too far from the frey

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Horn of Africa in the next 6 months

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jan 2021, 13:26

Hopefully, Sudan is not so imbecile to call a destruction she has never seen before onto herself.

Nima Elbagir is an Award-Winning journalist and she should be one of the few still remaining and credible journalists in the world, I think.

At least 5 dead in Sudan border attack as tensions with Ethiopia escalate
A video posted to the TSC Facebook page of Burhan's remarks showed him telling them Sudan would not back down from military confrontation.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jan 2021, 17:50

Allegedly, Egypt sent 5,000 troops to Sudan. if they are truly dedicated to backing Sudan, it won't be an easy win for Ethiopia, whether you/we like to admit this or not. Egypt and Sudan will have the advantage regarding military hardware and finances, but Ethiopia has other advantages that can help, of course. The objectives of the EGYPTIANS & Sudanese matters too, meaning, do they want to really annex Bani Shangul to avoid the dam's completion? Or, is the goal simply to weaken Ethiopian financially and etc, to avoid it being able to build the dam in a timely manner? Or, what is their goal here?!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jan 2021, 17:55

Trump's tantrum about the dam tells me Israel is behind the curtains, too. I don't think he would go out on a limb like that, just to statisfy Egypt. I heard, that a good portion of the Nile is diverted to Israel.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 17:50
Allegedly, Egypt sent 5,000 troops to Sudan. if they are truly dedicated to backing Sudan, it won't be an easy win for Ethiopia, whether you/we like to admit this or not. Egypt and Sudan will have the advantage regarding military hardware and finances, but Ethiopia has other advantages that can help, of course. The objectives of the EGYPTIANS & Sudanese matters too, meaning, do they want to really annex Bani Shangul to avoid the dam's completion? Or, is the goal simply to weaken Ethiopian financially and etc, to avoid it being able to build the dam in a timely manner? Or, what is their goal here?!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Jan 2021, 18:02

The Egyptians know full well the dam doesn't cause them to lose any water. They want to sell it to Israel. I say Ethiopia should approach the Israelis and offer them a better deal :mrgreen:
Fill the dam as soon possible and if sudan or egypt dare to attack, let the water free and wipe them out :mrgreen:

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 17:55
Trump's tantrum about the dam tells me Israel is behind the curtains, too. I don't think he would go out on a limb like that, just to statisfy Egypt. I heard, that a good portion of the Nile is diverted to Israel.

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Jan 2021, 18:30

There is two way Ethiopia can defeat both nations Easley.

1- Ethiopia is in good terms with brotherly, highly trained and war hardened and battle strategists Eritreans armies in their side which this will make to think both nations ( Egypt and Sudan) twice involving the dead Woyanus to battle along side them. Adding that with Ethiopians armies and numbers of warriors to able to recruit will make the two nations to sh!t in their pants if any war started. Ethiopia and Eritrea armies are know in fighting for long with little supplies and armaments. War won by brain and warriors not by shining armaments.

2- Unlike Ethiopians , Egyptians have been living better life therefore little economic problem will influx Egyptians to the streets of Cairo and overthrow the regime so do Sudanese . Therefore, Ethiopians have to come up how they will cause any economic problems in Sudan and Egypt while strengthening for real battle.

If you ask me I would have chose #2 strategy. Otherwise there is no way either Sudan or Egypt can defeat Ethiopia. They might have temporary victory but in long run battle they will not stand especially Egypt...Ethiopia will over run Sudan and established armies camp near Egypt borders. Sudanese are for number not for battle. Egypt might have temporarily upper hand in airspace while Ethiopia ground.

Let’s hope this will end under rule of law instead however it seems the issue is clearly not boarder.

I know what I am talking about and I am one of the best war strategies student at a time, thanks to shabia. No brag here...

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jan 2021, 21:03

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 17:55

Sadacha Macca wrote:

It's certainly a concept the Egyptians have brought up before-under Anwar Sadat in the 1970's, check this old article out:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 20196444e/

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 15 Jan 2021, 21:45

Misraq wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 10:46
Sudan will push to reinstall TPLF in Tigray
Ethiopia will finish remnants of TPLF and move her divisions to Ethio-Sudan border
Egypt will notice Sudan's Vulnarability and add her divisions into Sudan
Escaped Banda Tigrayans will line up with Sudan & Egyptian Army
Eritrea will respond by adding her troops in Ethiopia to crush remenants of weyanne
Ethiopia will declare massive mobilization
Saudi and some countries will join financially
Turkey will line herself in the opposing side of saudi

Who will win? No doubt the agame rats will bit the dust again. The ethiopian government and the people will deport 2 million tigrayans for security reasons to tigray. Sudan will be crushed and ended up being like Somalia. Egypt will escape unscratched since she is too far from the frey
Yeah....now it is too late to avert an ever so destrucitve war that already is officially declared by one party in the conflict. The only way out as far as I am concerned is, to humble one's-self in-front of God and ask for help, forgiveness and guidelines to ”be shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves” to end the upcoming or ongoing war of destruction with victory.

The outcome and the scale of damage will be determined by the ownership of modern and sophisticated weapon systems that should be acquired at any cost.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Jan 2021, 23:45

yaballo wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 19:17
himmm,

... and you forgot to mention "General Famine" that does more damage to the standing, reputation & fate of chigaaram habashis/ethios than any army in the world.

That is: another one of Aethiopia's world-infamous & biblical-scale famines is due soon & it WILL affect even more tens-of-millions already starving Ethiopians than all the previous famines combined.

Even yesterday, the UN reported that more than 4 million people are in dire need of food aid in Amhara Kilil alone &, of course, millions are on the verge of death in war-torn Tigray. What a terrible mess!

VIDEO: Ethiopian famine [pate videos] ..

SONG: "WE ARE THE WORLD" .. U.S.A. For Africa - We Are the World (Official Video)

How many tapeworm have you pulled 🤔 out of your stinking a....z in preparation for Arab bang? Dirty old prostitute/pi..mp yabello bushtello?

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 16 Jan 2021, 01:43

Tigray Defense Forces will liberate Eritrea from PFDJ - eritrea's ruling group led by Issayas Afewrki. Afewerki will flee. A new chapter starts for Tigray and Eritrea. Tigray Defense forces will form a coalition of democratic forces in Ethiopia and take control of the government may be by the end of the year or beginning of next year. Abiy Ahmed Ali may manage to flee. Tigray will NOT spend a bullet to arrest him. Issayas may also manage to flee. Tigray does not care about Issayas too. Issayas is a dead man. Tigray needs to control Eritrea for it's own survival as attacks against Tigray Ethiopia are coming from Eritrea.