Senior Member+

Sudan bans Ethiopian flights from using its airspace

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jan 2021, 13:37

Jaegol

Re: Sudan bans Ethiopian flights from using its airspace

Post by Jaegol » 14 Jan 2021, 14:03

Halafi,
What do you think of the comments from tesfazion below:

Blame geography and European colonization but the current reality; Tigray is irrelevant peripheral region in Ethiopia and tesfazion is right that the only way to make Tigray relevant is by opening the border with Eritrea, which will transform Tigray from peripheral region to central region where commerce flow from Ethiopia to the outside world... this will only happen when tigrayans stop their hate and understand that what is good for Eritrea is good for Tigray... until then Tigray will be ignored and humiliated as irrelevant region...
Tigray at peace with Eritrea will be respected by other Ethiopians....
according to Tesfazion of agazian
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 13:37

ZEMEN

Re: Sudan bans Ethiopian flights from using its airspace

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Jan 2021, 14:13

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 13:37
Leflafi; first forget Sudan, we want you to bring us the victories news from the Tigray Defense force and Tigray Air force. I heard there were plenty Generals killed and many more Aircraft down due to your brave fighters and almighty Air-force of Tigray.
2nd; who is creepy man? I can not stand him. He looks creepy, he sounds creepy and everything he is saying there is no sources. Now that the TPLF money is gone, i wonder how long this guy will stick around.