Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

I Now Understand the Abiy Strategy. It is Not Just Military, it is Also Pschological to Defeat the Agames

Post by sesame » 13 Jan 2021, 23:52

Like many, I had been impatient at the slow and piece-meal manner in which the Abiy government has been announcing the arrest and extermination of the TPLF thugs. But now I understand the motive. Abiy wants to deflate totally the Agame ego which has been so far inflated that every Agame thought they were as powerful as Israel and could march to Asmara and Addis if they wanted. This exaggerated view of their capabilities needs to be defeated. So the strategy is to announce every three or four days some of the Weyane leaders who were killed or arrested. This will go on until Yekatit 11 when the funeral of the TPLF would have been completed. There is enough of them for the next forty days. This will wear down even the dumbest of them. Already, many have realized that the game is indeed over and have disappeared from social media. Those who are too dumb will persist but I am sure by Yekatit 11, every Agame will have passes the stage of denial of their grief.