Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: President Isayas faces growing opposition at home after Ethiopian General revealed troops fighting inside Ethiopia

Post by kerenite » 14 Jan 2021, 15:42

eden wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 21:27
The amhara/oromo general wouldn't have hurled such bomb unless he has the backing of the seventh king.

But......
Ironically, here you read some deqi torserawit who deny higdef presence in tigray albeit deep down they know it. However, as zombies as they are, they keep waiting for an instruction from monkey or charlie to ensure them by saying....
Dear bitsot.. comrades, our troops are in tigray helping abyi but to their dismay neither of them said so at least so far and of course for obvious reasons. Lol

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: President Isayas faces growing opposition at home after Ethiopian General revealed troops fighting inside Ethiopia

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jan 2021, 16:55

shiratam shire, do you have any news from shire
kerenite wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 15:42
eden wrote:
The amhara/oromo general wouldn't have hurled such bomb unless he has the backing of the seventh king.

But......
Ironically, here you read some deqi torserawit who deny higdef presence in tigray albeit deep down they know it. However, as zombies as they are, they keep waiting for an instruction from monkey or charlie to ensure them by saying....
Dear bitsot.. comrades, our troops are in tigray helping abyi but to their dismay neither of them said so at least so far and of course for obvious reasons. Lol

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Jan 2021, 22:59

kerenite wrote:
general wouldn't have hurled such bomb unless he has the backing of the seventh king.
Agree. The General is not the only one.

Mekelle Mayor Ataklti, Arena Abreha Desta, and Aregawi Bethe are calling for investigation. What's common among these is they all say only approved message from PM Abiy.

PM Abiy has realized, going forward, he needs Tegaru elites more than he needs HGDEF. So he has given the OK.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jan 2021, 23:34

So the children of tor serawit killers are now the children of tor serawit, you jihadi- coward- c@cks@cker?

Now go to the guilded bed of ur arab master & zip it, ya abd!!!!

kerenite wrote:
eden wrote:

But......

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2021, 14:51

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 23:34
So the children of tor serawit killers are now the children of tor serawit, you jihadi- coward- c@cks@cker?

kerenite wrote:
eden wrote:

But......
Aite zombie,

I am familiar with you deQi torserawit (perhaps you ain't but a paid cadre) calling me names such as agame or shiritam or shire agame. Today you added a new vocabulary namely jihadi lol.

Let me tell you this aite twerp wedi medhin berad's asz licker. In my dictionary whoever worships wedi medhin (the enemy of our people) and tries to impose him on us forcefully is WEDI TORSERAWIT and I will keep applying it in the future just to remind you and your likes that as we speak, eritrea is being ruled by aliens.

Capisci? Getz Hamli sene.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jan 2021, 15:15

I'd show you twerp, you fàg. Abey emo. Bdhri computer teHabieka hateftef!

I worship the Lord Jesus Christ you dìckmuncher, & he's coming to get ya!

kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 14:51
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite wrote:
eden wrote:

But......
Aite zombie,

I am familiar with you deQi torserawit (perhaps you ain't but a paid cadre) calling me names such as agame or shiritam or shire agame. Today you added a new vocabulary namely jihadi lol.

Let me tell you this aite twerp wedi medhin berad's asz licker. In my dictionary whoever worships wedi medhin (the enemy of our people) and tries to impose him on us forcefully is WEDI TORSERAWIT and I will keep applying it in the future just to remind you and your likes that as we speak, eritrea is being ruled by aliens.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2021, 16:40

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 15:15
I'd show you twerp, you fàg. Abey emo. Bdhri computer teHabieka hateftef!

I worship the Lord Jesus Christ you dìckmuncher, & he's coming to get ya!

kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 14:51
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite wrote:
eden wrote:

But......
Aite zombie,

Mishkin twerp,

that's an infantile emotional reaction inviting me in an arena ala the roman gladiators.

Ayte twerp, it is your god given right to worship wedi medhin and I respect it but by the same token or likewise you should respect my opinion when me and many eritreans say NO to him. Is this too much to ask? Or just we don't count?