Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

I have a question for Tigriyans.

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Jan 2021, 08:51

I am observing you guys are going Banana regarding what is going on In Tigray. What i failed to understand your behavior. You know the war was ignited by you and your leaders. Why cry now? You started it and Abiy is finishing it for you. If this was any ordinary people, they could have said, well, you started it and you are on your own. But you, the Tigryans are special. You are the only one you can what you want. This where your inferior complexity. it is defined
[quoteAn Inferiority complex is a psychological term used to describe people with intense feelings of inadequacy, often resulting in the belief that one is in some way deficient, or inferior, to others.][/quote]
I wish you guys activate article 39 and get F-out of Ethiopia. Animals.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: I have a question for Tigriyans.

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Jan 2021, 10:01

Our TPLF's 30-year plan was to use Article 39 and leave Ethiopia in the year 2020, but there were certain things we wanted to accomplish before that, such as removing Issayas from power so we can annex half of Eritrean territories, including the two ports, to the Republic of Abay Tigray. But, unfortunately, Issayas discovered the secret plan early on and he gave truck loads of rocks to the Oromo and Amhara kids to chase our TPLF leaders out of Arat Kilo. When our TPLF scientists did some archeological tests on the rocks later, they concluded that the rocks in fact came from Eritrea because they contained some gold and silver particles. Busted! 8)

The greatest challenge facing our TPLF organization today is what to do with the 18,000 TPLF cadres all over the world who are trained to pretend to be Oromo, Amhara and Eritreans on the internet. Many of them have since refused to work without pay. The TPLF is now relying on the Tegaru diaspora communities to raise funds to pay the salaries of the 18,000 internet warriors. But in order to squeeze money out of the demoralized Tegaru in the diaspora, the internet warriors must convince them about Eritrea's involvement in the war, even if such thing never occurred, because if Tegaru believe that our TPLF militia are fighting against Eritreans, it will give them hope that the war is being fought to fulfill the Abay Tigray Republic agenda, which they will make generous donations for the war effort. In other words, TPLF's diaspora cadres are lying like crazy in order to save their jobs, because its hard for them to get real jobs during the pandemic. It is the survival of the world class liars.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Jan 2021, 10:49

Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 10:01
Our TPLF's 30-year plan was to use Article 39 and leave Ethiopia in the year 2020, but there were certain things we wanted to accomplish before that, such as removing Issayas from power so we can annex half of Eritrean territories, including the two ports, to the Republic of Abay Tigray. But, unfortunately, Issayas discovered the secret plan early on and he gave truck loads of rocks to the Oromo and Amhara kids to chase our TPLF leaders out of Arat Kilo. When our TPLF scientists did some archeological tests on the rocks later, they concluded that the rocks in fact came from Eritrea because they contained some gold and silver particles. Busted! 8)

The greatest challenge facing our TPLF organization today is what to do with the 18,000 TPLF cadres all over the world who are trained to pretend to be Oromo, Amhara and Eritreans on the internet. Many of them have since refused to work without pay. The TPLF is now relying on the Tegaru diaspora communities to raise funds to pay the salaries of the 18,000 internet warriors. But in order to squeeze money out of the demoralized Tegaru in the diaspora, the internet warriors must convince them about Eritrea's involvement in the war, even if such thing never occurred, because if Tegaru believe that our TPLF militia are fighting against Eritreans, it will give them hope that the war is being fought to fulfill the Abay Tigray Republic agenda, which they will make generous donations for the war effort. In other words, TPLF's diaspora cadres are lying like crazy in order to save their jobs, because its hard for them to get real jobs during the pandemic. It is the survival of the world class liars.
Wow; thanks, good explanation. However; I see three major gaping in TPLF. TPLF lied and fed to the people to believe lies after lies for 29 years. Accordingly the people are going crazy. 2nd; How come TPLF had no plan B when they decided to attack NC? i mean there is no one person to say, hey how about if the plan fails? No. 3rd; From what i can gather; TPLF's greatest mistake was the betrayal of Eritreans. I can tell you if TPLF was in a good standing with Eritreans; Abiy have no chance attacking or wining the war. No way. Now, how shall Tigray proceed going forward? TPLF is DEAD!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Jan 2021, 11:34

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 10:49
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 10:01

Wow; thanks, good explanation. However; I see three major gaping in TPLF. TPLF lied and fed to the people to believe lies after lies for 29 years. Accordingly the people are going crazy. 2nd; How come TPLF had no plan B when they decided to attack NC? i mean there is no one person to say, hey how about if the plan fails? No. 3rd; From what i can gather; TPLF's greatest mistake was the betrayal of Eritreans. I can tell you if TPLF was in a good standing with Eritreans; Abiy have no chance attacking or wining the war. No way. Now, how shall Tigray proceed going forward? TPLF is DEAD!
TPLF leaders' Plan A was Assassination. By assassinating artist Hachalu Hundessa and blaming his death on the federal government they had hoped to create a conflict between the Oromo people and the Federal government. The next two targets on their assassination list were Jawar Mohammed and Eskinder Nega to further plunge the country into chaos by pitting the Oromo and Amhara people against each other. But the Abiy government spoiled their plan A by detaining the two individuals, thus preventing chaos and destabilization.

TPLF's attack on the Northern Command was in reaction to their failed Plan A, so the cowardly attacks cannot be called Plan B because the TPLF are incapable of planning ahead. It was their desperation that prompted them to do the unthinkable which led to their ultimate demise. Betrayal is betrayal, but their betrayal of Ethiopia was far worse than their betrayal of Eritrea. And I don't think Eritreans would come to their rescue even if the two happened to be in good terms. Eritreans installed them in power hoping they would make Ethiopia great again, not to divide the country along ethnic lines and use the monopoly of power to disintegrate the nation. This was proven when Eritrea helped the surviving Northern Command forces to get organized and supplied them with arms to fight for justice.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Jan 2021, 19:17

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 08:51
I am observing you guys are going Banana regarding what is going on In Tigray. What i failed to understand your behavior. You know the war was ignited by you and your leaders. Why cry now? You started it and Abiy is finishing it for you. If this was any ordinary people, they could have said, well, you started it and you are on your own. But you, the Tigryans are special. You are the only one you can what you want. This where your inferior complexity. it is defined
[quoteAn Inferiority complex is a psychological term used to describe people with intense feelings of inadequacy, often resulting in the belief that one is in some way deficient, or inferior, to others.]

I wish you guys activate article 39 and get F-out of Ethiopia. Animals.
[/quote]

But dear lad you didn't ask any question. I was looking for a question.

Dr Zackovich

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jan 2021, 10:07

It was Eritrea that prevented us from using Article 39 and leave Ethiopia by deploying massive military force along the border that made any TPLF's invasion attempts unthinkable and impossible. TPLF's effort to weaken Eritrea through social media propaganda campaign proved to be a foolish idea that only served to soothe their bruised ego.

When Susan Rice ordered Meles Zenawi to invade Somalia in 2006, while he gladly accepted her orders like a good servant, he also expressed concerns of the threats Eritrea posed to his TPLF forces that he asked for her protection. Susan Rice then imposed sanctions on Eritrea to tie Issayas' hands behind his back to help Meles feel safe and secure. But that didn't prevent Issayas from overthrowing the TPLF with his hands tied behind his back. Keep in mind that, when Issayas said "Game Over Weyane!" he was still under sanctions of the worst kind. TPLF's Abay Tigray dream was doomed to failure from the start. :cry: :cry: :cry:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Jan 2021, 10:16

Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 10:07
It was Eritrea that prevented us from using Article 39 and leave Ethiopia by deploying massive military force along the border that made any TPLF's invasion attempts unthinkable and impossible. TPLF's effort to weaken Eritrea through social media propaganda campaign proved to be a foolish idea that only served to soothe their bruised ego.

When Susan Rice ordered Meles Zenawi to invade Somalia in 2006, while he gladly accepted her orders like a good servant, he also expressed concerns of the threats Eritrea posed to his TPLF forces that he asked for her protection. Susan Rice then imposed sanctions on Eritrea to tie Issayas' hands behind his back to help Meles feel safe and secure. But that didn't prevent Issayas from overthrowing the TPLF with his hands tied behind his back. Keep in mind that, when Issayas said "Game Over Weyane!" he was still under sanctions of the worst kind. TPLF's Abay Tigray dream was doomed to failure from the start. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Okay Digital; But what happened with all the special forces, all the militia, with all part of NC that joint the Junta? How is it possible for Ethiopian army to move 700 KM in three weeks? what went wrong? Do you think Eritrean soldiers participated on the clean up of the junta?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jan 2021, 10:54

ZEMEN wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 10:16
Digital Weyane wrote:

Okay Digital; But what happened with all the special forces, all the militia, with all part of NC that joint the Junta? How is it possible for Ethiopian army to move 700 KM in three weeks? what went wrong? Do you think Eritrean soldiers participated on the clean up of the junta?
After TPLF leaders fled to Mekelle in 2018, the Amhara region started training special commando forces in secret with the blessing and support from PM Abiy. It was done with the aim of defending the Amhara people from possible TPLF's genocidal attacks. The TPLF leaders didn't have any information about this new special forces in the Amhara region made up of very smart, physically fit, and highly disciplined young men and women who were trained in rugged, desolate and largely uninhabited lands to accomplish difficult tasks under stressful war situations. Like camels, they can travel long distances on foot with little food and water while carrying heavy military equipment on their backs. Each and everyone of them know their mission and they are willing to put their lives on the line to protect and defend the Amhara people.

It was this secret Amhara special commando force that got activated when the TPLF carried out a gruesome massacre at Mai-Kadra. The propaganda-fed TPLF militia were no match to this lean, mean and fighting machine with cause and purpose. To mistake the fierce Amhara commando force for Eritrean forces is probably the greatest compliment Eritreans ever received in their lifetime.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Jan 2021, 11:04

Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 10:54
ZEMEN wrote:
Digital Weyane wrote:

After TPLF leaders fled to Mekelle in 2018, the Amhara region started training special commando forces in secret with the blessing and support from PM Abiy. It was done with the aim of defending the Amhara people from possible TPLF's genocidal attacks. The TPLF leaders didn't have any information about this new special forces in the Amhara region made up of very smart, physically fit, and highly disciplined young men and women who were trained in rugged, desolate and largely uninhabited lands to accomplish difficult tasks under stressful situations. They can travel long distances on foot with little food and water while carrying heavy military equipment on their backs. Each and everyone of them know their mission and they are willing to put their lives on the line to protect and defend the Amhara people.

It was this secret Amhara commando force that got activated when the TPLF carried out a gruesome massacre at Mai-Kadra. The propaganda-fed TPLF militia were no match to this lean, mean and fighting machine with cause and purpose. To mistake the fierce Amhara commando force for Eritrean forces is probably the greatest compliment Eritreans ever received in their lifetime.
Nice, thanks. Okay, now how is and what is the mindset of the Tigryans? What happened to Tigryans is simply catastrophic to any humans. Now TPLF is gone; then what? I really beleive Tigryans will be better of with Abiy than the TPLF.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jan 2021, 11:53

ZEMEN wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 11:04
Digital Weyane wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Digital Weyane wrote:

After TPLF leaders fled to Mekelle in 2018, the Amhara region started training special commando forces in secret with the blessing and support from PM Abiy. It was done with the aim of defending the Amhara people from possible TPLF's genocidal attacks. The TPLF leaders didn't have any information about this new special forces in the Amhara region made up of very smart, physically fit, and highly disciplined young men and women who were trained in rugged, desolate and largely uninhabited lands to accomplish difficult tasks under stressful situations. They can travel long distances on foot with little food and water while carrying heavy military equipment on their backs. Each and everyone of them know their mission and they are willing to put their lives on the line to protect and defend the Amhara people.

It was this secret Amhara commando force that got activated when the TPLF carried out a gruesome massacre at Mai-Kadra. The propaganda-fed TPLF militia were no match to this lean, mean and fighting machine with cause and purpose. To mistake the fierce Amhara commando force for Eritrean forces is probably the greatest compliment Eritreans ever received in their lifetime.
Nice, thanks. Okay, now how is and what is the mindset of the Tigryans? What happened to Tigryans is simply catastrophic to any humans. Now TPLF is gone; then what? I really beleive Tigryans will be better of with Abiy than the TPLF.
I once was a blind TPLF supporter after falling pray to their propaganda about creating an Abay Tigray Republic. I was stupid back then. When I asked them how we can realize such a great dream, their answer always was... "just buy a laptop and join the weyane warriors on the internet to learn how to lie without blinking an eye!"

I tried, and I tried, but my lying skills were not as good as other Weyane warriors like eden, Awash, Thomas, yaballo, Halafi, abel qael, etc, so they fired me for being too honest for my own good. It was then that I decided to accept the bitter Ethiopian truth than the sugar-coated TPLF lies. All of a sudden I started developing a liberated mind and a free will to doing the right thing. It occurred to me that, I have much more to gain by staying in the Ethiopian union than leaving to my own devices. It is better to be a tiny minority under the Ethiopian umbrella than to be a relatively small, resourceless island nation with uncertain future. It was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. 8)

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Jan 2021, 12:19

Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 11:53
ZEMEN wrote:
Digital Weyane wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Digital Weyane wrote:

I once was a blind TPLF supporter after falling pray to their propaganda about creating an Abay Tigray Republic. I was stupid back then. When I asked them how we can realize such a great dream, their answer always was... "just buy a laptop and join the weyane warriors on the internet to learn how to lie without blinking an eye!"

I tried, and I tried, but my lying skills were not as good as other Weyane warriors like eden, Awash, Thomas, yaballo, Halafi, abel qael, etc, so they fired me for being too honest for my own good. It was then that I decided to accept the bitter Ethiopian truth than the sugar-coated TPLF lies. All of a sudden I started developing a liberated mind and a free will to doing the right thing. It occurred to me that, I have much more to gain by staying in the Ethiopian union than leaving to my own devices. It is better to be a tiny minority under the Ethiopian umbrella than to be a relatively small, resourceless island nation with uncertain future. It was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. 8)
Lol, Digital, you are funny. Thanks for the lough. Okay what happened to them?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jan 2021, 12:56

ZEMEN wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 12:19
Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 11:53
ZEMEN wrote:
Digital Weyane wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Digital Weyane wrote:

Lol, Digital, you are funny. Thanks for the lough. Okay what happened to them?
The actors shown in the video all fled to Sudan hoping to settle in the US and land a role in Hollywood action movies. Don't be surprised if the next Rambo is Tigraway. 8)