Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Why we Eritreans should say not in my name to HGDEF: heartbreaking eye witness accounts

Post by eden » 12 Jan 2021, 16:43

Last edited by eden on 12 Jan 2021, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Why we Eritreans should say not in my name to HGDEF: heartbreaking eye witness accounts

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jan 2021, 17:00

:lol:

Even segêra-biet, is tired of you!

Follower

Re: Why we Eritreans should say not in my name to HGDEF: heartbreaking eye witness accounts

Post by Follower » 12 Jan 2021, 18:34

We?!! ቱኳይ ዓጋመ

Meron

Post by Meron » 13 Jan 2021, 02:59

It is funny to watch the three bad actors Agame poorly performing the art of make believe lies and victimhood by the lowlife losers digital diaspora Agame. The lady who is lying through her teeth telling manufactured lies is none other than paltalk's room geza tegaru admin. She has no ovaries to show her face but little does she know how we already know who this defeated Wayane cheerleader liar is.Lying is in their blood and nothing surprising about it. She has the most and worst crooked and so funny Agame accent. She is so known in hurling insults, talking ill and lies about dr.Abiye and the change from day one like her crook brother Alula Solomon. Now she attempts to appear soft spoken, heart broken and victim when she learned her Wayane back has been broken and buried for good. They have been warned time and again, after all said and done, the fate of Wayane, and Tigray by extension, will be biting the dust and going back to stone age. They failed to heed the warning and now they are reduced to cry like unpaid hoe that they are. By the way, why did this hoe geza tegaru paltal room admin had to talk with a translator when she is on the record claiming to belong to Agame elites. In fact, awhile back, she told room geza tegaru how she went to Tigray and took part in Wayane's led conference meant for intelectuals Agame from diaspora. She went there as invited intellectual, but a true Agume intellectual that she is, she had to conduct the interview with a translator. Typical Agame intellectual, incompetent who barely know how to speak English, and yet they not only live in America and Canada but they claim to have gone through higher education. I really feel sorry for the poor people of Tigray, and with people such as these, for their misery might have just began :idea: If she was in Tigray as she claims she was during the demise and annihilation of Wayane, I am glad she was there to learned the truth about Wayane the hard way. She was one of those hardheaded Ugum who believed the lies told by Wayane and mistook the little kitten Wayane for a lion. She might have also gone to Tigray to be there to witness when Wayane marches to Addis Ababa kkkkkkkkk These Ugumes have lived in a dream world they weaved in their mind for too long, and now they are having a hard time how to reconcile the thw reality and hard truth and move on. Welcome back to reality kkkkk
eden wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:43
Last edited by Meron on 13 Jan 2021, 04:00, edited 3 times in total.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 13 Jan 2021, 03:26

lol, They are not Eritreans at all. I know personally one of them!! :lol: :lol: :lol: