Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael
Member+

Tamrat Nagara, top Meshrefet adviser, says neither derg nor HIM sold ar'teran kidneys like wedimedhin is doing.

Post by abel qael » 12 Jan 2021, 11:55

What an honest man, with guys like this advising him, Meshrefet should kill wedimedhin before he kills him.

Dawi

Re: Tamrat Nagara, top Meshrefet adviser, says neither derg nor HIM sold ar'teran kidneys like wedimedhin is doing.

Post by Dawi » 12 Jan 2021, 12:23

abel qael wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 11:55
What an honest man, with guys like this advising him, Meshrefet should kill wedimedhin before he kills him.
Abel,

Top Advisor? Really? but, Tamirat has changed his mind already on Eritrea after Isu supported EDF. He is elated & praised Eritrea! I am sure he will "allow" Eritrean Army to carry more than "stick" from these days forward in that region. For that matter, I feel the same way.

Furthermore, I am still confused of Eritrea's role in Tigrai. The political accusations of back and forth have convinced me to feel strongly that Eritrea should consider bringing back the old Federation or something similar to that for the sake of lasting peace in that region and eliminate border & Ethnic conflict issues once & for all. That way, we can work on the evil "poverty" instead of arguing today about who stole the "pots and pans" from the cookhouse?

One thing is certain, there is no way in hell these people should bear another, coming "no peace no war" policy!