Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

VIDEO: የብልጥግና ካድሬው ታከለ ጎማ በጎንደር ዳንኪራ-ቤት ሲያውደለድልና ጉቦ ሲቀበል። OMG - I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHOA-OROMOS AKA GOOBANAS!

Post by yaballo » 11 Jan 2021, 22:32

VIDEO: የብልጥግና ካድሬው ታከለ ጎማ በጎንደር ዳንኪራ-ቤት ሲያውደለድልና ጉቦ ሲቀበል። OMG - I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHOA-OROMOS AKA GOOBANAS! .. እሺ እነኚህን ዝንጀሮ ጎበናዎችን የማላይበት የት ልሂድ?

Please wait, video is loading...

VIDEO2: ... MEANWHILE ...

ሳቁ እስቲ .... ሰውየው ሞቷል እንዴ??

Last edited by yaballo on 11 Jan 2021, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.

yaballo

Re: VIDEO: የብልጥግና ካድሬው ታከለ ጎማ በጎንደር ዳንኪራ-ቤት ሲያውደለድልና ጉቦ ሲቀበል። OMG - I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHOA-OROMOS AKA GOOBANAS!

Post by yaballo » 11 Jan 2021, 22:47

LOOK AT THESE GOOBANA HADGIS/HARREES IN DRESSES .. JUST IMAGINE SOME OF THOSE TINY/MICRO WEITO WOSHELAWOCH/DI*CKS TRYING TO RAPE THEIR MIGHTILY FAT ZINJERO ASSES. :shock:

Last edited by yaballo on 12 Jan 2021, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Re: VIDEO: የብልጥግና ካድሬው ታከለ ጎማ በጎንደር ዳንኪራ-ቤት ሲያውደለድልና ጉቦ ሲቀበል። OMG - I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHOA-OROMOS AKA GOOBANAS!

Post by tolcha » 12 Jan 2021, 05:00

yaballo wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 22:32
VIDEO: የብልጥግና ካድሬው ታከለ ጎማ በጎንደር ዳንኪራ-ቤት ሲያውደለድልና ጉቦ ሲቀበል። OMG - I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT SHOA-OROMOS AKA GOOBANAS! .. እሺ እነኚህን ዝንጀሮ ጎበናዎችን የማላይበት የት ልሂድ?

VIDEO2: ... MEANWHILE ...

ሳቁ እስቲ .... ሰውየው ሞቷል እንዴ??

I had respect for thi guy the first time I saw a video him talking against the master plan few yrs ago. I haven't imagined he would go thus low. I hate when people lose their integrity.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 Jan 2021, 05:29

tolcha: I had respect for thi guy the first time I saw a video him talking against the master plan few yrs ago. I haven't imagined he would go thus low. I hate when people lose their integrity.
tolcha,

Yes, many share your sentiment. The fellow seemed to be a decent, likeable, hard-working & less corrupt than the average OPDO/PP cadres most of whom are nothing but supremely-corrupt thieves who are not even real oromos [most were qiraqimbo diqalawoch+gudeelawoch!].

Yet, he disappointed many on many levels ...

Anyway, I doubt if the scene where he was filmed taking some money from what appears to be his "aid" or a "security guard" is an act of taking bribe.

If you looked closely, there is a ferenji next to him [his guest??] also laughing at the money-taking scene. That appears to suggest that they are getting some "changes in smaller denomination birr notes" to be used to "reward" the singers/dancers &/or the azmaris.

I doubt if he would take a small amount of money as a "bribe" in a plain sight.

Nagaatti.

SONG: PS: CAN YOU TELL THE AMHARIC TITLE/VERSION OF THIS SUDANESE OLD SONG?? 8) ... احمد المصطفي - قلبي بادلني هواه

[media][/media]

temari

Post by temari » 12 Jan 2021, 05:47

tolcha wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 05:00
I had respect for thi guy the first time I saw a video him talking against the master plan few yrs ago. I haven't imagined he would go thus low. I hate when people lose their integrity.
I'm not a fun of Takele but this video seem to be taken out of context. This was filmed when the DC mayor was in Addis and Takele was showing her traditional restaurants. In this occasion an azmarit was singing and anybody can guess the little money Takele was getting is to give it to the azmarit. Come on yaballo you can do better than this. Context matters.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Jan 2021, 05:58

Yaballo,
With all due respect, you are mistaken sir!
1. You made un necessary generalization- please remember General Tadesse Birry, Badho Dachasa, Badhadha Dilgasa, Coloneel Alemu Qitessa, Mamo Mazamir, on and on are all are from Shewa and our heros.

2. Engineer Takele Uma was Mayer of Finfinne in which all nations and nationalities reside and I don't see any wrong he attending such a music. He didn't dance with here and even if he dance that is okay-- that is diplomacy and socializing. We all dance with foreigners and listen to various musics a meaning of which even we don't understand.

3. He was not reciving bribe, but borrowing small amount of money from his friend to give to the singer as a gift. Do you think he take 0ne or two hundred birr in public as a bribe.

I don't want to reopen our past fight, but propose that you delete this post. We do not need to attack every one of our men and women who became public figure. Look, the Qomaxas are even bringing Tamirat Layne back in to their politics. Let's refrain from fighting every one.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 Jan 2021, 06:03

temari: I'm not a fun of Tekele but this video seem to be taken out of context. This was filmed when the DC mayor was in Addis and Takele was showing her traditional restaurants. In this occasion an azmarit was singing and anybody can guess the little money Takele was getting is to give it to the azmarit. Come on yaballo you can do better than this. Context matters.
temari,

Hi. I agree with you & I also think that he got some change of birr to reward the azmaris/dancers. Yes, context is important & I EXPLAINED ALL THAT IN THE REPLY JUST ABOVE YOURS. You are commenting without reading my last post intended to provide some CONTEXT. OK? .. Nagaatti.

Selam/

Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2021, 07:03

Kichamo Komalo Yaballo Satinaelo - What context are you talking about? Your contents and contexts have been always one and the same: You, little snake, post nothing but blatant lies and misleading information. It fathomably continues to be a mystery to me how psychopathic narcissists like yourself and all woyane rats go to bed every night and sleep like a normal human being. KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 06:03
temari: I'm not a fun of Tekele but this video seem to be taken out of context. This was filmed when the DC mayor was in Addis and Takele was showing her traditional restaurants. In this occasion an azmarit was singing and anybody can guess the little money Takele was getting is to give it to the azmarit. Come on yaballo you can do better than this. Context matters.
temari,

Hi. I agree with you & I also think that he got some change of birr to reward the azmaris/dancers. Yes, context is important & I EXPLAINED ALL THAT IN THE REPLY JUST ABOVE YOURS. You are commenting without reading my last post intended to provide some CONTEXT. OK? .. Nagaatti.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 Jan 2021, 07:32

weixicha .. qinxiramicha .. baboonicha .. selamicha;

This was [below] the post where I provided some "context" regarding the transfer of money at the club. .. STILL I DON NOT LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT SHOA-OROMOS [GOOBANAS]!!! .. OK? .. BYE-

yaballo wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 05:29
tolcha: I had respect for thi guy the first time I saw a video him talking against the master plan few yrs ago. I haven't imagined he would go thus low. I hate when people lose their integrity.
tolcha,

Yes, many share your sentiment. The fellow seemed to be a decent, likeable, hard-working & less corrupt than the average OPDO/PP cadres most of whom are nothing but supremely-corrupt thieves who are not even real oromos [most were qiraqimbo diqalawoch+gudeelawoch!].

Anyway, I doubt if the scene where he was filmed taking some money from what appears to be his "aid" or a "security guard" is an act of taking bribe.

If you looked closely, there is a ferenji next to him [his guest??] also laughing at the money-taking scene. That appears to suggest that they are getting some "changes in smaller denomination birr notes" to be used to "reward" the singers/dancers &/or the azmaris.

Nagaatti.

SONG: PS: CAN YOU TELL THE AMHARIC TITLE/VERSION OF THIS SUDANESE OLD SONG?? 8) ... احمد المصطفي - قلبي بادلني هواه

[media][/media]

Selam/

Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2021, 07:50

Kichamo Komalo Yaballo Satinaelo - Do you think I care if you hate the entire world? You are a hateful mfkr of the lowest order but the people that you hate don’t even know your existence. You falsely accused puz’zy Takele Gemma of receiving a 200birr bribe while the king of theft and robbery and your spiritual leader, Sebhat Negga, is caught red-handed with millions of stolen dollars. KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 07:32

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jan 2021, 08:19

i am dying laughing yes he was caught taking bribe ... it doesnt matter the amount he did not count when he received and whos money is that for sure it is not out of his pocket

Amhara logic amazing me .. if u took 200 bribe is not a bribe but when Sebhat Negga, too million that is a bribe.. even so those Amhara did not provided evidence they accusing the royal family Sebhat Negga, bribe .. as long as you r golden the Amhara can accusing u bribe or criminal intent .

ታከለ ጎማ የመጀመሪያው አበሻ ባለስልጣን ነው ገንዘብ ያዘነበው ለሚስኪኗ ፤ ምንድነው ችጋር መጥራት ለምን ጠቅላላ የአመት የቤት ክራዩዋን ቢከፈልላት። እቺ ዘፋኝ እኮ የአሜሪካንን አምባሳደር እያዝናናች ነው። ጥቁር አምባሳደሮች ከልባቸው ነው የጥቁርን ባህል ለማወቅና ለመሞከር የሚፈልጉት ። አሁን አምባሳደሩዋ ጥሩ ለኢትዬዽያ አመለካከት ቢኖራት የሚቀጥለው ግዜ በሚሊዬን ዶላር እርዳታ እናገኛለን ። ያቺ ዘፋን እዚህ ውስጥ ድርሻ አላት ማለት ነው ታድያ ሁለት መቶ ብር ሲያንሳት ነው። አለሙዲን ብታገኘው ኖሮ ቤቱዋን አፍርሶ ዘመናዊ ያረግላት ነበር። እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች በእድል አያምኑም ጥቁሮች ወይም አሜሪካኖች i got my first break

እንደሚሉት ማለት ነው። ግን ኢቦላ በጣም ያሳቀኝ ቪድዬው በጣም የሚያስቅ ከመሆኑ በላይ ። ያ ገንዘብ አቀባይ ከመስጠቱ በፊት መቁጠሩ ነው። በኋላ የስጠሁህ ይህንን ያህል ነው ለማለት ነው ገገማ ሁሉ ። መጀመሪያውን ቆጥሮ አይመጣም የታካ ጎማ ፊት ደግሞ የፖከር ፊት ነው ምንም አያስጠጣም ጉቦዎን ሲቀበል ።

የት ሄጄ ልፈንዳ ከነዚህ ገገማ አማሮች ጋራ እንዴት ይኖራል። ጨሌሌ የሆኑ ነገር ።

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 12 Jan 2021, 10:32

yaballo wrote:
tolcha,

Nagaatti.

[media][/media]

I know that is the tradition, but he is not conscious and smart enough as to where and what is going on. He is immersed his whole in the situation and unaware. That is where the Oromo politics sucks! They are just there in mass but no brain

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 12 Jan 2021, 13:39

yaballo wrote:
SONG: PS: CAN YOU TELL THE AMHARIC TITLE/VERSION OF THIS SUDANESE OLD SONG??[/color] 8) ... احمد المصطفي - قلبي بادلني هواه

[media][/media]
Obbo Yaballo,

The Amharic version is alchalkum ere ene alchalkum.
One of Tilahun Gesesse’s oldies. Here it is.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 Jan 2021, 17:40

EPRDF,

Well done! .. Yes, the Tilahun's version of Ahmad Al Mustafa's song was titled "alchalkum". Nagaatti.

song: أحمد المصطفى - حبيب الروح وين يا ناس

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 12 Jan 2021, 18:08

yaballo wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:40

Obbo Yaballo,

In most Amharic oldies especially that of Tilahun Gessesse, the melody was borrowed from Sudanese music. Here is the Amharic version by Ketema Mekonen for Ahmed al Mustaf's wane ya naas yaa habiiba ruh.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2021, 21:07

Kichamo Komalo - No comments here, it’s purely your territory and I fully give it to you. But I would like to know if woyanes receive bribes with one hand or two hands or if they devour the whole thing in their mouth. How much is too little or too much for you guys? Greedy people don’t know the limit either way. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 08:19

i am dying laughing yes he was caught taking bribe ... it doesnt matter the amount he did not count when he received and whos money is that for sure it is not out of his pocket

Amhara logic amazing me .. if u took 200 bribe is not a bribe but when Sebhat Negga, too million that is a bribe.. even so those Amhara did not provided evidence they accusing the royal family Sebhat Negga, bribe .. as long as you r golden the Amhara can accusing u bribe or criminal intent .

ታከለ ጎማ የመጀመሪያው አበሻ ባለስልጣን ነው ገንዘብ ያዘነበው ለሚስኪኗ ፤ ምንድነው ችጋር መጥራት ለምን ጠቅላላ የአመት የቤት ክራዩዋን ቢከፈልላት። እቺ ዘፋኝ እኮ የአሜሪካንን አምባሳደር እያዝናናች ነው። ጥቁር አምባሳደሮች ከልባቸው ነው የጥቁርን ባህል ለማወቅና ለመሞከር የሚፈልጉት ። አሁን አምባሳደሩዋ ጥሩ ለኢትዬዽያ አመለካከት ቢኖራት የሚቀጥለው ግዜ በሚሊዬን ዶላር እርዳታ እናገኛለን ። ያቺ ዘፋን እዚህ ውስጥ ድርሻ አላት ማለት ነው ታድያ ሁለት መቶ ብር ሲያንሳት ነው። አለሙዲን ብታገኘው ኖሮ ቤቱዋን አፍርሶ ዘመናዊ ያረግላት ነበር። እነዚህ ቡዳ አማሮች በእድል አያምኑም ጥቁሮች ወይም አሜሪካኖች i got my first break

እንደሚሉት ማለት ነው። ግን ኢቦላ በጣም ያሳቀኝ ቪድዬው በጣም የሚያስቅ ከመሆኑ በላይ ። ያ ገንዘብ አቀባይ ከመስጠቱ በፊት መቁጠሩ ነው። በኋላ የስጠሁህ ይህንን ያህል ነው ለማለት ነው ገገማ ሁሉ ። መጀመሪያውን ቆጥሮ አይመጣም የታካ ጎማ ፊት ደግሞ የፖከር ፊት ነው ምንም አያስጠጣም ጉቦዎን ሲቀበል ።

የት ሄጄ ልፈንዳ ከነዚህ ገገማ አማሮች ጋራ እንዴት ይኖራል። ጨሌሌ የሆኑ ነገር ።

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 Jan 2021, 22:24

EPRDF,

Galatoomii/thanks, obboleessa keena/keenya.

Yes, there has been a great deal of "borrowing of foreign music tunes" done by famous Ethiopian singers such as Tilahun Gessesse, Minelik Wosenachew, etc. They "borrowed" not just Sudanese tunes but also Asian ones [Japanese, Korean, Indian, etc].

Here is another version of Ahmed al Mustaf's 'wane ya naas yaa habiiba ruh' aka the late Meto-aleqa (?) Kessa Tessama's rendition of "Shagiittu .. Shagiituu" [somehow I suspect that just in the case of this song, the Sudanese "borrowed" from Kassa Tessema - not sure. Just a hunch].

Also, see a video that juxtaposes [puts side-by-side] Kassa & Ahmad Al-Mustafa playing this same tune.

By the way - and as you may already know - both artists served in the armies of their respective countries. Ahmad Al-Mustafa fought in WW2 [1940s] & Kassa Tessema fought in Korea [1950s]. Nagaatti.

SONG: احمد المصطفي - حبيب الروح - ايام وليالي Ahmed Almustafa

SONG: Kassa Tessema and Ahmed AlMustafa

EPRDF wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 18:08
yaballo wrote:

Obbo Yaballo,

In most Amharic oldies especially that of Tilahun Gessesse, the melody was borrowed from Sudanese music. Here is the Amharic version by Ketema Mekonen for Ahmed al Mustaf's wane ya naas yaa habiiba ruh.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2021, 23:57

Kichamo Komalo Yaballo Satinaelo - If someone doesn’t put a lash on your filthy mouth, you would soon claim 1+1= 11. What does “Shegeye” translate to if the song originated in Sudan? Kichamam!

First, while I am a great fan of Sudanese old music, Ahmed Al Mustafa and Mohamed Wardi, I regret to inform you that their beautiful culture has been wiped out by sharia. Very sad! Second, the original singer of “Shegeye” was neither Kassa Tessema nor Ahmad Al Mustafa. It was first composed and played by the legendary Assefa Abate, who was born in Wello from an Amhara father & proud Oromo mother. He mastered Masinko and vocals at early age from his father. He played Shegeye way before Kassa & Ahmed recorded it. And there is no trace of string tone in his entire recordings that’s close to Ahmed’s Arabic Oud. None whatsoever. As a matter of fact, Kassa & Ahmed were friends. So, no wonder they both sang the master work of Assefa Abate. KIFU!

yaballo wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 22:24
EPRDF,

Galatoomii/thanks, obboleessa keena/keenya.

Yes, there has been a great deal of "borrowing of foreign music tunes" done by famous Ethiopian singers such as Tilahun Gessesse, Minelik Wosenachew, etc. They "borrowed" not just Sudanese tunes but also Asian ones [Japanese, Korean, Indian, etc].

Here is another version of Ahmed al Mustaf's 'wane ya naas yaa habiiba ruh' aka the late Meto-aleqa (?) Kessa Tessama's rendition of "Shagiittu .. Shagiituu" [somehow I suspect that just in the case of this song, the Sudanese "borrowed" from Kassa Tessema - not sure. Just a hunch].

Also, see a video that juxtaposes [puts side-by-side] Kassa & Ahmad Al-Mustafa playing this same tune.

By the way - and as you may already know - both artists served in the armies of their respective countries. Ahmad Al-Mustafa fought in WW2 [1940s] & Kassa Tessema fought in Korea [1950s]. Nagaatti.

SONG: احمد المصطفي - حبيب الروح - ايام وليالي Ahmed Almustafa

SONG: Kassa Tessema and Ahmed AlMustafa

EPRDF wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 18:08
yaballo wrote:

Obbo Yaballo,

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 13 Jan 2021, 19:53

EPRDF,

Akkami obboleessoo? .. WOW: thanks for sharing "the Japanese version of Tilahun's ጃፓንዋን ወድጄ" [of course it is the other way round. It was the habashi who 'borrowed" a Japanese tune/melody] :shock: :mrgreen:

There are few other famous old melodies that they [habashis] "borrowed" from the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc. I tried to look for them but have not yet located them on the good old youtube. Oh, well ..

Galatoomii & ... wish you all a .. ስኳር .. ስኳር .. ስኳር .. ስኳር .. day/night. Hasta luego, amigos!

SONG: Menelik Wosenachew: Sikuar -- ምኒልክ ወስናቸው: ስኳር

SONG: Abdel Karim Alkabli's [original, of course] ... Sukkar – Sukkar .. Sukkar ...

EPRDF wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 00:02
The source of Tilahun's ጃፓንዋን ወድጄ goes to 1951.