Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Dear Black People: Obamas, Biden and Liberal Media are Gaslighting You

Post by teodroseIII » 11 Jan 2021, 15:47

The phrase, “who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes” should be the theme of a week’s worth of faux outrage and concern for black people ginned up by democrats and liberal media versus what we saw for months on end during last summer’s BLM protests all across the USA. I live in a city that witnessed police being ordered to stand down as they refused to act as their police cars were being overturned and burned and did nothing as buildings were being destroyed right before their eyes.

The media coddled the violence and rioting for an entire summer; innocent people were not even allowed to enjoy a meal at a local restaurant without being tormented by BLM protestors. In one instance instead of clamping down on what was clearly an out of control situation when protestors pushed towards the White House over the summer, democrats and the liberal order laughed and mocked Trump insinuating that he was a coward hiding in fear in his White House bunker.

Yet there were no leaked pictures of Trump cowering in a bunker to confirm these childish taunts, but we all saw how Representative and Senators shook in fear on Tuesday. Instead of it being a joke and liberal media mocking them for running like the cowards they are, MSM headlines took on a more ominous tone....continued..

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/dear-black-peo ... hting-you/

gagi

Re: Dear Black People: Obamas, Biden and Liberal Media are Gaslighting You

Post by gagi » 11 Jan 2021, 16:50

Tewodros,

I have nothing to do with the US and its politics.
But as Ethiopian, I am elated that Biden won!
The 2020 US Presidential election is over! Get over it! The con artist Trump was advising Egypt to bomb the GERD just to sell one piece of Middle East policy in favour of Israel.

The anti black law allegedly introduced by Biden happened ages ago. Biden seems to have genuinely regretted about that. He was at the same time fiercely against apartheid. His actions are more empathetic and accommodative of the concerns of African Americans.

Stop red herring!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Jan 2021, 19:57

teodroseIII wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 15:47
The phrase, “who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes” should be the theme of a week’s worth of faux outrage and concern for black people ginned up by democrats and liberal media versus what we saw for months on end during last summer’s BLM protests all across the USA. I live in a city that witnessed police being ordered to stand down as they refused to act as their police cars were being overturned and burned and did nothing as buildings were being destroyed right before their eyes.

The media coddled the violence and rioting for an entire summer; innocent people were not even allowed to enjoy a meal at a local restaurant without being tormented by BLM protestors. In one instance instead of clamping down on what was clearly an out of control situation when protestors pushed towards the White House over the summer, democrats and the liberal order laughed and mocked Trump insinuating that he was a coward hiding in fear in his White House bunker.

Yet there were no leaked pictures of Trump cowering in a bunker to confirm these childish taunts, but we all saw how Representative and Senators shook in fear on Tuesday. Instead of it being a joke and liberal media mocking them for running like the cowards they are, MSM headlines took on a more ominous tone....continued..

Stop your street corner coffee house filthy gossips, pink fantasy and constantly whistling through your back and front holes because now we have the right Sheriff in town. Itchy Bitchy! :lol: :lol:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 11 Jan 2021, 20:20

teodroseIII wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 15:47

Ted,

That is what happens when you lose credibility. You should also not forget that it is easier to sympathize with Antifascists than Neo-Nazis and skinheads.