Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I appeal to all Tigrayan activists to abandoned woyane name and use "TDF", woyane are surrendering but TDF are fighting

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jan 2021, 12:00

Calling Tigray defense forces (TDF) has huge connotation and will send a clear message to the rest of the world that Tigray is fighting as a country not as one party within a country. Woyane is a group fighting within a country against the government but TDF represent a nation and fighting against another nation, that is where we are heading and we must call our fighting forces TDF than woyane. Woyane is surrendering left and right because the organization was hijacked by mafia network peasants of two queshet and destroyed Tigray. Today the youth of Tigray mobilized by the government of Tigray and fighting enemy Ethiopia and they are called Tigray defense forces (TDF).

The other I strongly advice is Tigray must know who are our enemies than shaped by the mafia networks to manipulate Tigray. The enemy of Tigray are Hamassien people and Amhara people and Tigray must go after the Hamassien people who are after Tigray to destroy us without any cause or harm, Tigray must go and finish them, either they control it or Tigray control it. This is the message we must send and Tigray must fight to achieve that goal. This Tigrigna speaker settlers are enemy of Tigray ethnic and Tigray has the obligation to clean them from our soil if we want Tigray ethnic to exist. The Tigray ethnic from north were wiped out long time ago like Akeleguzay and the remaining south Tigray are being wiped out by the Hamassien Dembian settlers with their cousin Amharu Dembians.

Can you see now Axum and Adwa, you were in charge of Tigray 100% by your sons but the Hamassien were doing every thing to undermine and to kill and destroy Tigray, now they did that because your sons were naive and cowards run just for the money than building Tigray and defending Tigray. You did not defend Tigray rather you shamed Tigray and you trusted Deqalu none Tigrayans like Meles, Sebhat, Samora and many of them than the true nationalist Tigrayans like Tewelde Woldemariam the son of only from Axum fought enemy Italians. Today the Diqalu are surrendering and exposed Tigray to be wiped out. All of you were cheering Meles and Sebhat and the rest of Diqalu to be where you are now. You cannot deny now what I was talking about for a long time, Abay Woldu with his wife, Samora, Tekelebrhan Wolde aregay and others were complete in charge of Ethiopia but refused to go after the enemy Hamassien for 20 years, now they came with Tigray enemy Amhara and arrested you and humiliated you and they did not even fight like woyenti but surrendered like leba.

The reason I brought this is to give concrete lesson and we can learn from it and do the right thing in the future and should not repeat again. Any bright Tigrayan from any corner of Tigray should safeguard Tigray and we should accept he or she is our leader. Meles never been Tigray but used Tigray to facilitate Eritrea independent and became our mortal enemy and committed to destroy Tigray, how can a Tigrayan cannot see this when your own parents are killed, raped, your father home was burned. When was the last time happened to Tigray by any even foreign enemies yet Tigray to be where it is now by Hamassien Awraja and you do not talk about it openly, yet you are telling a Tigrayan, carrying Tigray Firinchit???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 11 Jan 2021, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

lil kogne

Re: I appeal to all Tigrayan activists to abandoned woyane name and use "TDF", woyane are surrendering but TDF are fight

Post by lil kogne » 11 Jan 2021, 15:01

Halafi Adghi or should I say " Mitri", first and foremost there is no hamassien , seraye and or Akele. we are one and who ever cross us will get to them in due time and deal them what they deserve. For argument sake, let's say Hamassien is number one enemy of your stonia Chigaram Chigray, So what ? what are you going to do about it? Nothing at all except bitching daily and that is all you freaking senile with 2 brain cells can do. Your Agames are being picked one by one daily and what a shame that is. I would be ashamed of my clan if I was you qomal. All the boasting 2 years and more for nothing . WOW please refrain from writing for a while and weigh in where your chigray kilil is now. Stop writing " TDF" this and that . there is no "TDF" or sh!t like that. Agame, your only hope and everybody knows this, Is the war between the Sudan and Ethiopia becomes big and regional war so your agame clan can establish some figment in your brain "Chigaram Chigray Nation" by supporting the enemies of Ethiopia. This is just a dream to have your wish accomplished by someone other than your qomal clan. Those days of piggy backing are long gone. you are on your own abaqat clan and you have proved to the world that you could not stand on your own skinny legs to fight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Re: I appeal to all Tigrayan activists to abandoned woyane name and use "TDF", woyane are surrendering but TDF are fight

Post by Misraq » 11 Jan 2021, 15:37

TDF = Tigray Defeated Forces

mr. Mitri, what you need is TALF = Tembein Agew Liberation Force

Follower

Post by Follower » 11 Jan 2021, 16:33

ምቅይያር ጻሕሊ መቀረት ጸብሒ ኣይቅይሮን እዩ,
ሓሞት እንተሃለወ እዩ ዋና ቅምነገሩ .
ሓሞትኩም ከኣ "ፎጣ ለባሽ" ሕርሕራይ ጌሮም ዘሪጎማ እዮም::
ከም ኣመልኩም ብኣቕሓ እንዳማትኩም ኩርዑ.