Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Siye, the Smartest Agame, Saved his Arse. Bereket Simon, the Luckiest Agame Servant, Was Saved When Arrested!

Post by sesame » 10 Jan 2021, 20:53

I would love to know what is going through the mind of Siye Abraha who was part of all the preparation but decided at the last minute to pull out. Was that deliberate? Did he take his revenge on the TPLF which humiliated and jailed him for many years? He is a twisted-heart Agame and anything is possible. I think he took his revenge. Many people were surprised and shocked that he forgave the TPLF thugs. But I think he was playing a double game. He, more than anyone, knew the capability, rather incapability, of the Agames. After all, he was the leader who oversaw the destruction of four Agame divisions, the Alula, Hawzen, Kibrit and Hayelom in the border war against Eritrea.

Bereket Simon is the luckiest dog. He is serving a jail term but had he been in Tigray, he would certainly have become another Seku Toure.

Noble Amhara

Re: Siye, the Smartest Agame, Saved his Arse. Bereket Simon, the Luckiest Agame Servant, Was Saved When Arrested!

Post by Noble Amhara » 10 Jan 2021, 20:58

It’s bad Amharas must protest to release Bereket Simon cut his legs and arm off then throw him into labour camp

ZEMEN

Re: Siye, the Smartest Agame, Saved his Arse. Bereket Simon, the Luckiest Agame Servant, Was Saved When Arrested!

Post by ZEMEN » 10 Jan 2021, 20:59

sesame wrote:
10 Jan 2021, 20:53
I would love to know what is going through the mind of Siye Abraha who was part of all the preparation but decided at the last minute to pull out. Was that deliberate? Did he take his revenge on the TPLF which humiliated and jailed him for many years? He is a twisted-heart Agame and anything is possible. I think he took his revenge. Many people were surprised and shocked that he forgave the TPLF thugs. But I think he was playing a double game. He, more than anyone, knew the capability, rather incapability, of the Agames. After all, he was the leader who oversaw the destruction of four Agame divisions, the Alula, Hawzen, Kibrit and Hayelom in the border war against Eritrea.

Bereket Simon is the luckiest dog. He is serving a jail term but had he been in Tigray, he would certainly have become another Seku Toure.
I say the luckiest man out of the thugs is Kinfe Dagnew of the Mytake. that thug is the lucky one. The Tigryans are dead for life. they are disgraced. The only person who knew to play the politics of horn Africa and a victor is President Isaias Aforqi. Melles, dead. Beshir of Sudan, Dead. Yemen's Abdulahi Dead And fianlly TPLF thugs, well, dead. give the man his preps.