Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TGAA
Member+

Re: መከላከያ በያዘው አንድ ሽማግሌ እንዲህ የጨፈረው ነፍጠኛ ሽሜው የተያዘው በፎጣ ለባሽ ቢሆን ኖሮ ፊንፊኔ ትፈራርስ ነበር፡፡ ይህን አስመልክቶ ኦነሠ መሪ የሰጡት አስተያዬት እነሆ፡፡

Post by TGAA » 09 Jan 2021, 22:05

hey TGAA,
how come you tell me to go to bed this time? Forget the irrelevant.
it is very simple.show us if any top tplf cadre s war captured. Action speaks louder than words. otherwise you confirmed your liar nature.
Now your highness, the equation changed into...had it been the fota lebash who caught Aboy Sebhat Addis Ababa would have been turned into....
Last edited by TGAA on 09 Jan 2021, 22:23, edited 2 times in total.

TGAA
Member+

Re: መከላከያ በያዘው አንድ ሽማግሌ እንዲህ የጨፈረው ነፍጠኛ ሽሜው የተያዘው በፎጣ ለባሽ ቢሆን ኖሮ ፊንፊኔ ትፈራርስ ነበር፡፡ ይህን አስመልክቶ ኦነሠ መሪ የሰጡት አስተያዬት እነሆ፡፡

Post by TGAA » 09 Jan 2021, 22:17

hey TGAA,
it is very simple.show us if any top tplf cadre s war captured. Action speaks louder than words. otherwise you confirmed your liar nature.
Now the equation changed in to had it been the fatal leash who caught a boy Sebhat ..

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 09 Jan 2021, 23:36

TGAA wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 22:17
hey TGAA,
Now the equation changed in to had it been the fatal leash who caught a boy Sebhat ..
hey TGAA,
Did you note I was not part of the equation, though? On both side of the equation it is habesha. The difference is that Tigraway assert its identity (language, genealogy, culture etc) while Amharic have neither clearly specified identity nor genealogy and culture etc.

Nevertheless Fota lebasha, EDF, EDF,and all other ferto ader collaborated and fought tiny region and caught an old man of 90's does mean nothing for EDF. Do you remember a match which was named American s Vs the rest of the world? That is to say, if Horn of Africa wins Tigray, it is not big deal.

Okay?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 Jan 2021, 00:42

There is nothing more pleasing than seeing tegadaly AbebeB humbled . IT IS NOT about any one in particular its about Ethiopia . You march to the tune of Ethiopians then you are safe ,the problem is when you stand against a humming train. Cause you will be flattened and nobody notices you have been .... Here for clueless you Mohamed Ahmed giving you a piece of advice.