Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Tigray can learn one thing from Sebhat Nega, Hamassien are traitors mortal enemy of Tigray, either us or them to live

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jan 2021, 13:54

Sebhat joined woyane for the Eritreans not for Tigray. Sebhat was the spy and mercenary of Issayas with Meles until the border war broke and everything Tigray sacrificed for Eritrea yet the Hamassien burned Tigray with Amhara and no one is going to forget it centuries to come.

The capture of Sebhat and other Diqalu from Tigray leadership is good thing for Tigray to pave way for nationalist Tigrayans to lead Tigray in the future.

Sebhat and Meles rescued Eritreans from extinction twice.
Sebhat and Meles stopped the border war and save Issayas to burn Tigray.
Sebhat said no to go after Issayas for 18 years despite Issayas has been working to destroy Tigray.
Sebhat said no for the disintegration of Ethiopia and stopped Tigray from independent country four years ago.

Sebhat Nega is being humiliated by Ethiopia he protected and Hamassien and Issayas he assured their independent.

For Tigray now, either Hamassien mercenaries live in that part of the world or Tigray and Tigray must fight them until all Nazi Eritrea worshipers are gone and control it.

Abere

Re: Tigray can learn one thing from Sebhat Nega, Hamassien are traitors mortal enemy of Tigray, either us or them to liv

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2021, 14:04

Oh, really? So, try your missile from Mereja.forum. Already all the stolen missiles were not able to deliver that dream -they all fizzled and broken into pieces on air. Now, there is no Woayne in Tigary now will any aspirant dare to pick up fight for trashy cause. Woyane was trash and now has become the trashiest in history.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Tigray can learn one thing from Sebhat Nega, Hamassien are traitors mortal enemy of Tigray, either us or them to liv

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Jan 2021, 14:06

The Eritrean Army is busy fukcing young agame Ladies, I doubt they are leaving soon. so let's talk reality, You Halafi have to kiss our feet and carry a big stone when you do it. otherwise, I don't see any meaning in our discussion.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jan 2021, 14:34

The decision they made to hide Sebhat at Endabaselema the founder of Axumite kingdom church and the first king of Axumite kingdom "King Selama" is totally moronic, because everyone knows it the first place to be investigated. If I were the person I would put him in a remote area but simple no one suspect to go and do investigation.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Jan 2021, 15:02

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 14:34
The decision they made to hide Sebhat at Endabaselema the founder of Axumite kingdom church and the first king of Axumite kingdom "King Selama" is totally moronic, because everyone knows it the first place to be investigated. If I were the person I would put him in a remote area but simple no one suspect to go and do investigation.

Ayteom Halafi,

Within the same posting (and others) you said that it is great and a blessing to have the old guard TPLF arrested...then you turn around and advise the TPLF to hide themselves better?? Why don't you advise all the youths the old guard TPLF miseducated & lied to, to hunt the TPLF themselves?? You were told long ago before all this started that the TPLF is being played like a fiddle (chira watta)...but your delusions of grandeur & of reality made you go forward (your adversaries expected & planned for it)

I will say it is very ironic and "a blessing in disguise" that all these terrorist TPLF are hiding & caught in Churches :mrgreen:

I am glad the "Doctors"(Dr.Abiy & others) are providing the medicine for your delusionalment (it might taste bitter but its good for you)...respectfully.

Follower

Post by Follower » 09 Jan 2021, 15:15

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
ኣበይ ከይዶም ኣቦ ጁንታየ አሞራ ቆሊብዎም ከም ጫቁትየ.
ምስ'ዛ ዶራን drone ዶ ኣተሓባባእ የዋጽእ ኢልካዮ, ክትኣርዮም ኢያ በብሓደ..
ሙቕጻር ጥራሕ ተሓጋገዘና ዝተረፍ ከይርከብ.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jan 2021, 16:11

Follower wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 15:15
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Mealtki Hali???

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 09 Jan 2021, 16:24

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Do you think no one has yet discovered the the churches and caves of Tembien ? They are known and registered.

You have also to take into consideration that there are a lot of people who are ready to co-operate in the supply of information.

Game Over means Game Over that is what you people didn't want to understand.

Follower

Post by Follower » 09 Jan 2021, 16:31

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 16:11
Follower wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 15:15
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Mealtki Hali???
ዋይ ዋይ ኣብ መቅብር ኮንካ ፈኸራ እኔኤ ድዩ ?