Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

?

You may select 1 option

View results

eden
Member+

Will the capture of (most or many) TPLF top leaders end the war and make Tigray become governable to PM Abiy?

Post by eden » 09 Jan 2021, 09:14

Thanks for participating all, appreciate your feedback.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Will the capture of (most or many) TPLF top leaders end the war and make Tigray become governable to PM Abiy?

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Jan 2021, 09:22

to tell you the truth, we are not here to wish good government for the agame people.
we are here to bring devastation and turn them into the land of beggar so we don't really care per-say
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 09:14

Fiyameta

Re: Will the capture of (most or many) TPLF top leaders end the war and make Tigray become governable to PM Abiy?

Post by Fiyameta » 09 Jan 2021, 09:30

Junta eden/kerenite/sarcasm,

I think it is time for you to look for another job, because apparently your Junta is as dead as a door nail. Your EFFORTS (pun intended) to prolong your anti Eritrea and anti Ethiopia propaganda work by soliciting funds from the hapless Tegaru Diaspora communities by providing them with false hope and incorrect information has come to a dead end. When you laid off Awash after serving your junta for over 10 years on this forum, you should have known that your turn to become an unemployed junta would also come soon. I know lying is in your Junta's culture, but lying doesn't pay anymore. I suggest your get an honest job driving an Uber and share your the story of your miserable life with your passengers to solicit tips. :oops: :oops:

Last edited by Fiyameta on 09 Jan 2021, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 09 Jan 2021, 09:33

eden wrote:
All Abiy has to do is give them food aid. They are addicted and once they get the food, Tigray will be the most governable Killil in Ethiopia, trust me.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jan 2021, 09:36

eden wrote:
Snake eden gual Adwa,

First and foremost, there is no war in Tigray and there had been war in Tigray only for the first 17 days...That is it. Now Tigray is back to its normal situation except that it is tinier now.... If it happens for any reason that there is not peace in Tigray, I don't think it will have any impact for the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed's government. Who cares whether there is peace or not in that least important killil Tigray which is over 800 kms away from Addis....Not only that the tiny Tigray is the least important killil and agames are minority and nobody cares about Tigray. But don't worry, the Ethiopian government will throw you sacks of wheat aid every two or three months :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, did you get the chance to see the photos of Sadam Hussien.. I mean Aboy Sibhat Nega....??? It really sad to watch the 85 years old Sibhat Nega to go through this during his last stage of his life. It is just disgraceful :oops: :mrgreen: :evil:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Jan 2021, 09:49

Eden Lowlanderu,

The psychological blow is too sever, it will be decades before we see "Ember Tegadalay part 2". Let's remember all this took just 17 days. Even by then or now, the adjacent neighbouring people are politically conscious unlike the 1970s in which they will react quickly.

Jimmy

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 09 Jan 2021, 12:28

1)There is NO abiy. He was a willing participant to events until now, he will be a hijacked participant to events going forward. The amhara facists are growing too much even for his feeble taste.
2)There is no intent nor the means to govern Tigray. As in the past, tigray will suffer neglect.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 10 Jan 2021, 20:58

Giving chance to those who didn't get the chance to vote

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Jan 2021, 21:04

Edina,

I am feeling sorry for you so I will give you my two cents. What happens in the reduced Tigray (minus welkait, raya and Badme) depends on what Tigrayans decide. If they accept reality and become good Ethiopians, then they can recover somethings and survive. If not, well, there is a concept of controlled choas. Tigray will be lawless but it will be controlled lawlessness, that is, it will be confined to Tigray. Any attempt to spread that chaos will be met with very harsh retaliation until the Agame balloon totally deflates.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Jan 2021, 21:22

Eden, your question implies — at least to me — Tigreans as the whole share the TPLF political doctrine. Arresting the leaders will not change the political calculus. Tarik might agree with that assertion, but not me.
When the TPLF is gone, the we versus them politics of TPLFvwill go away as well.
The responsible question to ask is ; does the TPLF politics outlive the old founders ?
Eden do not count on it.
As a reminder the Ayatollah you used to lecture us as a God send to the Oromos is only prisoner number ,..
Oromia has survived the Ayatollah arrest, so do Tigreans of the Adwa gang lock up.

YAY

Post by YAY » 11 Jan 2021, 00:48

Dear Eden: What kind of war are you talking about?

Are you talking about (because even democratic competitions for power are sometimes described as wars without guns):

1. the Federation' s "war" of law enforcement against the emotional insurrection of the TPLF leaders ("the junta")?

That "war" has already ended, while the law enforcement part of the action---which may/may not involve armed conflict---shall continue as long as the Federation/State (and its laws) exists and as long as such an action is necessary.

2. a civil war within Tigraiy?

Any (major/significant) armed conflict among citizens of the same State/country/nation, by definition, is a civil war. No one can be certain of what the future holds, but a Tigraiyan who is following the recent developments in Tigraiy thinks that the likelihood of TPLF, as an organization, continuing a civil war (in the form of a guerrilla war that addresses the people' s interests that it has largely forgotten between 1990 and 2020) has diminished tremendously. Lack of popular support to TPLF leaders ended their insurrection war in a very short time, and the same factor remains to be TPLF' s problem in undertaking any type of war under its leadership in Tigraiy. The new temporary administration in Tigraiy is emphasizing self-rule of communities (and if national elections are going to be held as announced to uphold self-rule on the basis of republican democracy), then, the people of Tigraiy would have no reason to think of to support their former dictators.

The people of Tigraiy don't seem to be interested in
(a) the so-called "revolutionary democracy" propagated by the MLLT/TPLF,
(b) secession of Tigraiy from Etiyopiya,
(c) authorities appointed by self-serving rulers and not elected by adult citizens, and
(d) fighting against their own Federal armed forces, or their neighbors.

Given these situations, TPLF shall likely die a natural death of an organization that came to power but switched or failed to fulfill its declared purposes.

I invite you to watch the following video in its entirety, and translate it into other languages. It is an interesting piece.

eden wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2021, 14:01

YAY

Thank you for your time. I'm putting your suggested video on my watch list for the week. Hopefully, it's worth watching

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2021, 14:51

ሃያ ሰባት አመት ሙሉ ለታላቋ ትግራይ ህልሙ በግንባር ቀደምትነት በኢንተርኔት ሲታገልና ሲዋደቅ የኖረው ወያኔው ዎንድሜ eden ዛሬ ሁሉን ነገር አጥቶ አንገት ደፍቶ ባዶ እጁ ሲቀር አያሳዝናችሁም? :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 11 Jan 2021, 18:04

Fiyameta wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 09:30
Junta eden/kerenite/sarcasm,

I think it is time for you to look for another job, because apparently your Junta is as dead as a door nail. Your EFFORTS (pun intended) to prolong your anti Eritrea and anti Ethiopia propaganda work by soliciting funds from the hapless Tegaru Diaspora communities by providing them with false hope and incorrect information has come to a dead end. When you laid off Awash after serving your junta for over 10 years on this forum, you should have known that your turn to become an unemployed junta would also come soon. I know lying is in your Junta's culture, but lying doesn't pay anymore. I suggest your get an honest job driving an Uber and share your the story of your miserable life with your passengers to solicit tips. :oops: :oops:

This silly dude incessantly lies that kerenite is eden. Lol

Man!!!
Eden is a proud tigryan. He/she is proud of being tigrian and I believe so.