Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Are Agames really coward ???

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jan 2021, 22:40

Let's see... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

In my opinion, the surrender of Aboy Sibhat Nega today proves nothing except that it reinforces how coward TPLF leaders are :oops: . Remember this old man is over 80 years and he has very few years to live if he is lucky and he still came out of the cave where he was hiding and raised his hands to Ethiopian military.. I thought only Meles was coward after the Ethiopian hero Abe Z Geday scared the shi*t out of him and eventually sent him to hell... :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this point, I am not going to conclude Agames are coward till we know the outcome of each and every TPLF remnant rats' hunting is finalized... So far, Meles and Sibhat Nega are undoubtedly very coward... So far:

1. Meles---Died scared
2. Aboy Sibhat Nega captured after raising his both hands up at the age of 80+ years old..

Here below are also the TPLF remnant rats still hiding in holes :mrgreen:

3. Getachew Assefa ???
4. Seyum Mesfin ????
5. Abay Tsehaye ???
6. Alem Gebrewahid ???
7. Debretsion ????
8. Getachew Reda ?????

In my opinion, Seyum Mesfin, Abay Tsehaye, Debretsion and Getachwa Reda will surrender and open their coward stinky as*s to the Ethiopian Defense Force voluntiarly .....

I think the rest of the coward TPLF goons that I have not mentioned in the list are just useless ... Their capturing is only good just for propaganda purpose...Getachew Reda might also be in this category but I will put his name in the list just for now....

You are welcome to share your opinion or guess ....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq

Re: Are Agames really coward ???

Post by Misraq » 08 Jan 2021, 22:53

Honorable Hawzien,

Agames are coward by default. But they can be enhanced, hyped or put on steroid to temporarily remove their coward culture. TPLF used so many tactics to enhace agames coward nature. here are the social engineering that was expermented on them by MLLT

1) The use of Cannabis. (the amhara militia found stock piles of cannabis amongst the tigray liyu hayle when they retreated). Apparently, even after using the cannabis, they were scared and run for their life after a few engagements :lol: :lol:

2) TPLF often tells them how their mothers were killed, how their wombs were opened by enemy, how children's throat was slit...etc. (they are using that now to incriminate Eritrean forces. they have used that tactic against derg)

3) TPLF preempts you by talking loud etc....terara yanketekete tewlid...etc like narratives so that you won't dare fight them. If you see coward people, they hype themselves to deter you and TPLF often did that so that you won't try to open agames skirt.

4) It is a culture of Agames to attack defensless civilians. Brave people don't do that. Brave people respect humanity. They respect Heroes even if that hero comes from adversary. Agames are coward and they never recognize world class heros like Menilik, Teodros, Belay Zeleke....etc

In the end, the gondere amaharas opened the agame skirt and exposed it to the public :lol: :lol:

Jimmy

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jan 2021, 00:40

Misraq wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 22:53
Honorable Hawzien,

Agames are coward by default. But they can be enhanced, hyped or put on steroid to temporarily remove their coward culture. TPLF used so many tactics to enhace agames coward nature. here are the social engineering that was expermented on them by MLLT

1) The use of Cannabis. (the amhara militia found stock piles of cannabis amongst the tigray liyu hayle when they retreated). Apparently, even after using the cannabis, they were scared and run for their life after a few engagements :lol: :lol:

2) TPLF often tells them how their mothers were killed, how their wombs were opened by enemy, how children's throat was slit...etc. (they are using that now to incriminate Eritrean forces. they have used that tactic against derg)

3) TPLF preempts you by talking loud etc....terara yanketekete tewlid...etc like narratives so that you won't dare fight them. If you see coward people, they hype themselves to deter you and TPLF often did that so that you won't try to open agames skirt.

4) It is a culture of Agames to attack defensless civilians. Brave people don't do that. Brave people respect humanity. They respect Heroes even if that hero comes from adversary. Agames are coward and they never recognize world class heros like Menilik, Teodros, Belay Zeleke....etc

In the end, the gondere amaharas opened the agame skirt and exposed it to the public :lol: :lol:

Jimmy

Honorable Jimmy,

It is hard to make a case to disprove your arguments, brother Jimmy. It is almost impossible even for any Dedebit cadre to come out publicly to dispute the points you have put forward in your comments.... Personally, I am still puzzled with what really happened to TPLF Junta... Because I have never heard or seen a government/group that was completely defeated and absolutely annihilated the way the Amhara militia warriors did to the coward TPLF Junta... Brother, all this happened in just 17 days... WOW!!! In other words, the Amhara militia warriors converted the TPLF junta that used to call itself "Terar yanqeTeqeTe" Tidwlid into a group of scared rats.... Today, we heard in the news that Aboy Sibhat Nega aka the father of the TPLF Junta surrendered and then carried down from any area where it is so hard even for a monkey to get there :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, agames are still confused and they are still having nightmare after nightmare. The people of Tigray are depressed and they are having hard time to swallow the reality on the ground....

Anyway, I think when you said agames are coward, you are indirectly saying the rest of the coward TPLF junta will surrender like like coward rats. None of them will die fighting like a hero or brave or martyrs do.. Right ???

Well... it is just a matter of days to hear fate of the rest of the coward TPLF junta who have been hiding in cages in Tekeze Rive Jangles :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Jan 2021, 07:02

It's worth to die fighting any honorable person that age wishes to die fighting. Never to surrender. I never really thought the tigray region could easily be this defeated. I think they used to use false propoganda that they had the biggest army of all kilils and all the waepons. Tigrayans should Bury their heads and never look up again what a shame. To go down like this.

Dr Zackovich

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Jan 2021, 07:25

You used to say Tigrayans know how to deal with us neftegnas ohhh we are risen stronger then before as a people the Tigrayan will never bully us again. It’s Amhara Renaissance we will be ourselves and restore our wounds

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 09 Jan 2021, 08:33

When agame are born their first instinct is to hide behind their agame mothers' dirty skirts. And when they reach adulthood, the cowards' instinct is to hide behind their outrageous lies. There's a cowardice strand in their DNA.

When President Isaias Afewerki said... "The junta are the most coward people I've ever seen in my life!" he was disclosing the honest truth that was hidden from most Ethiopians. The president was later proven right when rock-throwing Oromo and Amhara kids chased the coward junta all the way to Mekelle. Again, this year, the Amhara militia annihilated the coward junta in less than 17 days. Not 17 years, but 17 days! Go figure!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jan 2021, 09:00

1. Meles አባይን የደፈረ ንጉስ
2. Aboy Sibhat Nega captured after raising his both hands up at the age of 80+ years old..
3. Getachew Assefa ???
4. Seyum Mesfin ????
5. Abay Tsehaye ???
6. Alem Gebrewahid ???
7. Debretsion ????
8. Getachew Reda ?????

ውንድም የፈለግኻው ጌዜ ፈሪዎች ናቸው በላቸው እነሱ በውጣትነታቸው ደርግን ገጠሙ። አንተ በወጣትነት ህ ደርግን ለማምለት ሊጥ ውስጥ ተደብቀህ ከአገር ኮብልለህ ውጣህ።

በጣም የሚገርመኝ ነገር የኦሮሞም የአማራም መሪዎች አሜሪካ ቁጭ ብለው ነው ጦሩን የሚመሩት ። ወያኔዎች ይብዛም ይልማም ከጦሩዋቸው ጋራ ነው ያሉት የሚሞቱትም የሚድኑትም ምንም አልፈረጠጡም ። ቢማረኩም ባይማረኩም ጅግኖች ናቸው ቢሊዬን ዶላር ይዘው ጫካ መውጣታቸው።

አስታውሳለሁ አንዴ ዶክተር ብርሀኑ ለምን ጫካ አልገባህም ብልው ሲያስችግሩት ። ጫካ ከባና በሳምንቱ በሮ አሜሪካ ሄድ ። ያ ደግሞ የሴት ልጅ ስም ያለው ፅጌ እንዳልካቸው ፅጌ እንግሊዝ ከሚስቱ ጋራ እየኖረ ተንደላቆ እየኖረ ልጆቹን እያሳደገ የግንቦት ስባት ጦር መሪ ነኝ ይለን ነበር ። ትግሬዎች ይዘውት ቪድዬ ላይ አወጡት አልገደሉትም ። ያ ትልቅ ወለታቸው ነው ይህንን አውቆ ፅጌ አፉን ዘግቶ ተቀምጦዋል ። በብዛት አክትቪስቶች አሜሪካ ያሉ በአንድ ወቅት ወያኔውች እስር ቤት የነበሩ ከነበር መንጋጋ ተርፈው ዛሬ ወለታቢሳቸውን የሚቀባጥሩ ናቸው።

ወያኔ የምትናፍቁበት ግዜ ቅርብ ነው። ወያኔ በስላሳ አመቱ የተበደረውን ብድር ሶስተኛ ፆታው አብይ ቀለበት ለወንድ ያረገ ጀግና ደግሞ በሁለት አመቱ የውያኔ ያህል ብድር ተበድሮ ጦር እያረገ ነው።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jan 2021, 01:41

Kichamo Komalo - You always put dumb statements.

The frog was perceived immortal by all woyane rats. Then a courageous young activist brought his demise with a single thundering scream. You nuts stole Humera from Gondar and poured looted monies into it. The Heavenly let you do the housekeeping knowing that you would be kicked out sooner or later. Kichamam woyanes believed no human power could encroach an inch into their made-up territory. Your house of cards collapsed in a few days.

When the feds marched deep into Tigray, you rebuffed the claim and warned us about a trap and urban warfare. Let alone urban fighting, your coward leaders escaped through the thick of the night out of town. They crawled through rat holes and disappeared into the desert. But most of them got caught hiding in caves and deserts while other were found disguised as woman. You little rat now moved the goal post further away, proudly listing the names of the fugitives still at large. Guess what, they will soon be caught unless they throw themselves off of another cliff. We will see what you gonna say then. Worada!
Ethoash wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 09:00
1. Meles አባይን የደፈረ ንጉስ
3. Getachew Assefa ???
4. Seyum Mesfin ????
5. Abay Tsehaye ???
6. Alem Gebrewahid ???
7. Debretsion ????
8. Getachew Reda ?????

ውንድም የፈለግኻው ጌዜ ፈሪዎች ናቸው በላቸው እነሱ በውጣትነታቸው ደርግን ገጠሙ። አንተ በወጣትነት ህ ደርግን ለማምለት ሊጥ ውስጥ ተደብቀህ ከአገር ኮብልለህ ውጣህ።

በጣም የሚገርመኝ ነገር የኦሮሞም የአማራም መሪዎች አሜሪካ ቁጭ ብለው ነው ጦሩን የሚመሩት ። ወያኔዎች ይብዛም ይልማም ከጦሩዋቸው ጋራ ነው ያሉት የሚሞቱትም የሚድኑትም ምንም አልፈረጠጡም ። ቢማረኩም ባይማረኩም ጅግኖች ናቸው ቢሊዬን ዶላር ይዘው ጫካ መውጣታቸው።

አስታውሳለሁ አንዴ ዶክተር ብርሀኑ ለምን ጫካ አልገባህም ብልው ሲያስችግሩት ። ጫካ ከባና በሳምንቱ በሮ አሜሪካ ሄድ ። ያ ደግሞ የሴት ልጅ ስም ያለው ፅጌ እንዳልካቸው ፅጌ እንግሊዝ ከሚስቱ ጋራ እየኖረ ተንደላቆ እየኖረ ልጆቹን እያሳደገ የግንቦት ስባት ጦር መሪ ነኝ ይለን ነበር ። ትግሬዎች ይዘውት ቪድዬ ላይ አወጡት አልገደሉትም ። ያ ትልቅ ወለታቸው ነው ይህንን አውቆ ፅጌ አፉን ዘግቶ ተቀምጦዋል ። በብዛት አክትቪስቶች አሜሪካ ያሉ በአንድ ወቅት ወያኔውች እስር ቤት የነበሩ ከነበር መንጋጋ ተርፈው ዛሬ ወለታቢሳቸውን የሚቀባጥሩ ናቸው።

ወያኔ የምትናፍቁበት ግዜ ቅርብ ነው። ወያኔ በስላሳ አመቱ የተበደረውን ብድር ሶስተኛ ፆታው አብይ ቀለበት ለወንድ ያረገ ጀግና ደግሞ በሁለት አመቱ የውያኔ ያህል ብድር ተበድሮ ጦር እያረገ ነው።
Last edited by Selam/ on 11 Jan 2021, 10:21, edited 4 times in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Jan 2021, 06:01

The former Eritrean Defense Minister, General Sebhat Efrem once said,
  • "...Weyane are incapable of carrying out another invasion attempt against Eritrea, for they have fought previous wars until their forces were completely depleted due to sustaining high number of casualties. The only thing they are capable of doing now is, conducting a cowardly media propaganda war using lies and deceit as their preferred weapons of choice, for lying is their second nature and a cultural trait shared by all cowards."

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jan 2021, 10:22

It’s spot on!
Fiyameta wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 06:01
The former Eritrean Defense Minister, General Sebhat Efrem once said,
  • "...Weyane are incapable of carrying out another invasion attempt against Eritrea, for they have fought previous wars until their forces were completely depleted due to sustaining high number of casualties. The only thing they are capable of doing now is, conducting a cowardly media propaganda war using lies and deceit as their preferred weapons of choice, for lying is their second nature and a cultural trait shared by all cowards."

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jan 2021, 19:09

Zack wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 07:02
It's worth to die fighting any honorable person that age wishes to die fighting. Never to surrender. I never really thought the tigray region could easily be this defeated. I think they used to use false propoganda that they had the biggest army of all kilils and all the waepons. Tigrayans should Bury their heads and never look up again what a shame. To go down like this.

Dr Zackovich
Thank you for the intellectual analysis, Dr. Zachovich. You are absolutely right. Let me ask you this though:

I think it is very clear to anybody that the citizens of the least important tiny killil Tigray aka the coward agames are psychologically broken and emotional exhausted from the 17 days of their complete annihilation and absolute defeat by the Amhara militia warriors. Of course there might be significant property damages in Tigray because of the devastating war but the damage is even greater mentally and morally.... So my question to you as a highly regarded Professor of Psychology, what should the current provisional government of Tigray in collaboration with the Federal government do in order to bring mental and emotional healing to the people of Tigray ???

Thank you for valuable expertise....

Dedebit is always dedeb

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 Jan 2021, 23:29

Zack is agame. He is lamenting the lose. He is upset his liyu hayel underperformed.