Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

በሁሉም አንባቢ የህሊና ዳኝነት እንዲሰጥበት የሚፈለግ ወሣኝ ወቅታዊ ጥያቄ

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jan 2021, 21:26

ወደቀ ሲባል ተሰበረ በሚለው ስነ ልቦና የሚታወቀው አማራ፣ ሁለተኛ ዓለም ጦርነት የተቀሰቀሰው ኢትዮጵያን ለመውረር ነበር የሚል ነፋጠኛና ኢምንት እውነት ካገኘ ደግሞ ተራራ አሣክሎ የሚጮህ (የሚናገር አላልኩም) ቆዳ/ፎጣ ለባሽ ሣይኮሎጂ፤
  • የአማራ እውነታ ለትግራይ ነጻነት ታጋዮችን ማርኮ ቢሆን ኖሮ አብሮአቸው ፎቶ ለመነሣት ከመሽቀዳደም ጀምሮ ተያዙ የተባሉትን ወዲያው በተቪ አያቀርቡም ብላችሁ ታስባላችሁ?
  • በማንኛው አካባቢ ድል ቢያገኝ ወዲያው በሰበር ዜና አይሰባብሩንም ትላላችሁ?

AbebeB
Member+

Re: በሁሉም አንባቢ የህሊና ዳኝነት እንዲሰጥበት የሚፈለግ ወሣኝ ወቅታዊ ጥያቄ

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jan 2021, 21:41

AbebeB wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 21:26
ወደቀ ሲባል ተሰበረ በሚለው ስነ ልቦና የሚታወቀው አማራ፣ ሁለተኛ ዓለም ጦርነት የተቀሰቀሰው ኢትዮጵያን ለመውረር ነበር የሚል ነፋጠኛና ኢምንት እውነት ካገኘ ደግሞ ተራራ አሣክሎ የሚጮህ (የሚናገር አላልኩም) ቆዳ/ፎጣ ለባሽ ሣይኮሎጂ፤
  • የአማራ እውነታ ለትግራይ ነጻነት ታጋዮችን ማርኮ ቢሆን ኖሮ አብሮአቸው ፎቶ ለመነሣት ከመሽቀዳደም ጀምሮ ተያዙ የተባሉትን ወዲያው በተቪ አያቀርቡም ብላችሁ ታስባላችሁ?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 08 Jan 2021, 21:50

አበበ ደስ ብሎህ እንድትተኛ የወያኔ መሪዎች አልተያዙም እንደው የአማራ የወሬ ተራራ ነው፡ ከጥላው ጋር ለሚደባደብ ሰው ስለእውነታ ማስረዳት ካባድ ነው፡ አንተም ወያኔዎችም እያደር ሲሄድ እንኳን እውነትን ማረጋገጥ አይደለም መጠራጠር ያልጀመራችሁ ገራ ገሮች የህልም ፈረሳችሁን መጋለብ መብታችሁ ነው፡ በተግባር ከሌላው ኢትዮጵያዊ የተለይ መረጃ ካለህ መጥተህ አሳምነን፡ ፡ ወያኔ ላይመለስ ሞቷል ፤ ከርሱ ጋር በስር የተገናኙ ኦነጎችም ይከስማሉ በቀስታ ነገር ግን ያለጥርጥር፤ ኢትዮጵያ የታቹን ጉዞ ጨርሳልች ካሁን በኋላ ጉዞው ወደላይ ብቻ ነው ፡ ምን ም አትጠራጠር ፡ ኢትዮጵያን በመለው ኢትዮጵያ በመብታቸው ተከብሮ ሰርተው ፤ በልጽገው ፤ የሚኖሩበት መሰረቱ ተጥላል ፤ ለሚፍጨረጭሩ መጤ ሰፋሪ ቱልቱላ ነፊዎች ደግሞ በአግባቡ ይዶቆሳሉ ፤ ህግና የሁሉም ነጻነት የተከበረባት ኢትዮጵያ ደርሳለች ፡፡ ወደዳችሁም ጠላችሁ ፤

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 08 Jan 2021, 22:24

TGAA wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 21:50
አበበ ደስ ብሎህ እንድትተኛ የወያኔ መሪዎች አልተያዙም እንደው የአማራ የወሬ ተራራ ነው፡ ከጥላው ጋር ለሚደባደብ ሰው ስለእውነታ ማስረዳት ካባድ ነው፡ አንተም ወያኔዎችም እያደር ሲሄድ እንኳን እውነትን ማረጋገጥ አይደለም መጠራጠር ያልጀመራችሁ ገራ ገሮች የህልም ፈረሳችሁን መጋለብ መብታችሁ ነው፡ በተግባር ከሌላው ኢትዮጵያዊ የተለይ መረጃ ካለህ መጥተህ አሳምነን፡ ፡ ወያኔ ላይመለስ ሞቷል ፤ ከርሱ ጋር በስር የተገናኙ ኦነጎችም ይከስማሉ በቀስታ ነገር ግን ያለጥርጥር፤ ኢትዮጵያ የታቹን ጉዞ ጨርሳልች ካሁን በኋላ ጉዞው ወደላይ ብቻ ነው ፡ ምን ም አትጠራጠር ፡ ኢትዮጵያን በመለው ኢትዮጵያ በመብታቸው ተከብሮ ሰርተው ፤ በልጽገው ፤ የሚኖሩበት መሰረቱ ተጥላል ፤ ለሚፍጨረጭሩ መጤ ሰፋሪ ቱልቱላ ነፊዎች ደግሞ በአግባቡ ይዶቆሳሉ ፤ ህግና የሁሉም ነጻነት የተከበረባት ኢትዮጵያ ደርሳለች ፡፡ ወደዳችሁም ጠላችሁ ፤
Do you mean Amaraized Ethiopia? All the Tigray war exposed is what the so called Amhara stood for. Signs are already emerging that your Amhara elite are targeting PM Abiy.
In the mean time the media, amhara elites, including you, were telling everyone, ONG-sheene has been dismanteld and the leader Jal Maroo killed. I am not sure how many times Jal Maroo got killed. Now when his image emerged on the new year with a huge army, everyone started to freak out. The amhara elites, ABN and amhara affiliated media started to turn on PM Abiy. They started a rumor mill that claimed
Demeke and abiy are against each other. They even started to accuse Dr Abiy of enabling "ONG-Shanee". One way or another Ethiopia is undergoing irreversible change. Whether the change is positive or negative, will be decided with direction in which things are developing.
So which Ethiopia are you talking about? The current, the future or the past?

gagi

Post by gagi » 08 Jan 2021, 22:34

ባንዳው

ምን አስቸኮለህ: ሁሉንም በካቴና በቅርቡ ታያቸዋለህ::

ያን ጊዜ ደግሞ ፎቶሾፕ ነው የምትል dunce አንደሆንክ አውቃለሁ::

ሙትቻ! You are done!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 08 Jan 2021, 23:14

gagi wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 22:34
ባንዳው

ሙትቻ! You are done!
You are what you are. Never changing. Insulting is a sign of weakness and ignorance. I think you better focus on counting anything dead, including flies, as amhara to justfy your claim of genocide on amhara. That is what you are good for. Nothing that comes from you people is credible. No one takes you seriously. Everyone other than people like you is tiered of your lies and Qerrertos from you people. You are "Gurra Bichaa". If you are that good, sudanese farmers couldn't have chassed you away from your land. Things are not as easy as going after EDF liberated area, taking a picture and post to claim amhara liyu liberated this or that.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 08 Jan 2021, 23:22

:mrgreen: :lol:

More to come
Agame2013 wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 23:14
gagi wrote:
ባንዳው

ሙትቻ! You are done!
You are what you are. Never changing. Insulting is a sign of weakness and ignorance. I think you better focus on counting anything dead, including flies, as amhara to justfy your claim of genocide on amhara. That is what you are good for. Nothing that comes from you people is credible. No one takes you seriously. Everyone other than people like you is tiered of your lies and Qerrertos from you people. You are "Gurra Bichaa". If you are that good, sudanese farmers couldn't have chassed you away from your land. Things are not as easy as going after EDF liberated area, taking a picture and post to claim amhara liyu liberated this or that.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 09 Jan 2021, 00:32

banebris2013 wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 22:24
TGAA wrote:
Do you mean Amaraized Ethiopia? All the Tigray war exposed is what the so called Amhara stood for. Signs are already emerging that your Amhara elite are targeting PM Abiy.
In the mean time the media, amhara elites, including you, were telling everyone, ONG-sheene has been dismanteld and the leader Jal Maroo killed. I am not sure how many times Jal Maroo got killed. Now when his image emerged on the new year with a huge army, everyone started to freak out. The amhara elites, ABN and amhara affiliated media started to turn on PM Abiy. They started a rumor mill that claimed
Demeke and abiy are against each other. They even started to accuse Dr Abiy of enabling "ONG-Shanee". One way or another Ethiopia is undergoing irreversible change. Whether the change is positive or negative, will be decided with direction in which things are developing.
My response was to those who made it their cause to make their Armageddonioc wish to come into reality in Ethiopia despite the fact to contrary, I call theme the delusional bunch. Attempting to convince the theme is a dounting task. I have no idea where you got the impression that I am for Amharazed Ethiopia? I never was or will never be. But for all of us I want our Ethiopianess to be at the top and our subidentity whether it be Amara or Oromo or any other Nationality became second. If you think I ever thought the ONF-Sheene or any of OLF beauties are a threat to EDF?the simple answer is Never. Till PM came to power and Obo Lema backdoor dealing sheenes were not even on the radar . They are a security threat to civilians with no protection.In that sense, Shennes are a tribal terrorist organization, but politically speaking it is an organization without a cause-- the proverbial rable without a cause. If Calling village residences for a meeting and killing women, children and the elderly has a cause, I am all ears to hear you . PM Abiy has support from all section of the Ethiopian society, but there are rotten appeals in chieffe Oromia who are making his work harder, including the shenne supporters within chefe Oromia who are the bloodline for shenee existence and responsible for the crime this good for nothing organization committing in daily bases. The fake news about jalmerro death came none other than the Oromia police which always works in tandem with sheness . So till the umbilical cord that connects the cheffe Oromia and shenne is cut we going to hear more of concocted news coming from Oromia Police. PM Abiy as an Ethiopian leader, he will be subjected to criticism; Tuning against him a loose term you use to cover the main culprits in cheffe Ormoia who have an unEthiopian agenda. These are some facts that in time will be cleared, those people who made open anti-Ethiopian policy statements such as Shimeles, Mr Ketesa and lately Taye Denda are a close partner of Abiy . The question then is PM Abiy an Oromo firster whose finger stamp is all over their shenanigans (which strong-minded people able to extrapolate) or he is a strategic political leader who is willing to tolerate this nonsense till he can come up with a comprehensive policy. Ethiopians hope the later is the case . We all wait and see. But the Oromia region and all other regions of the DR of Ethiopia have to go through political and structural fundamental democratic change, which guarantees the fundamental democratic rights of all Ethipaina regardless of the nationality they belong to. Don't forget there are more than 15 million Ethiopians who are living as second citizens in Oromia,in their own country. That needs a remedy, and soon. It is not about Amharazation but about Ethiopianzation -- It means a country in which citizens live and work and mingle without concern about who they are-- I know Ethiopa means a coded word for Amhra oromuma song . The surprising part is while controlling all the main fedreal postion in Ethiopia, you discrminate Ethiopians in Oromia , how fare that is you must have an aswer for that . Sure every region going to administrate by its elected officials, but all Ethiopnas are fist class citizens wherever they decide to live. Any force that stands gainst this universal principle will lose at the end. Those who think that they can hide an issue that is as fundamental to human existence under the rug going to be surprised and unprepared to deal with it when it bursts out to confront them. The change is irreversible for sure but that change is not going to have a chance to stand if it ends up good for one but worst for another. The crooks in cheffe Oromia think they are smart enough to have their cakc and eat it too. They seem to have their way so far -- with medicium success but don't you ever think that Ethiopians don't know the injustice when they see one, that includes Oromo Ethiopians as well. Those who repeat weyane exhausted tactics to keep themselves beneficiary by excluding others will find out that unfairness and cocokness is attractive and beneficial in short term but in the long term, there is a hell to pay.
Last edited by TGAA on 09 Jan 2021, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 09 Jan 2021, 00:38

TGAA wrote:
hey TGAA,
how come you tell me to go to bed this time? Forget the irrelevant.
it is very simple.show us if any top tplf cadre s war captured. Action speaks louder than words. otherwise you confirmed your liar nature.

gagi

Post by gagi » 09 Jan 2021, 00:39

My comment was directed to the one who initiated this thread. The one which I always believe the term “dunce” is made for him.

But I have no problem if those who better fit respond :roll:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 09 Jan 2021, 00:56

AbebeB wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 00:38
TGAA wrote:
hey TGAA,
it is very simple.show us if any top tplf cadre s war captured. Action speaks louder than words. otherwise you confirmed your liar nature.
I happen not to work in a morgue and not in the business of repairing corps to give you a picture of the dead. As to those who are wounded give it some time, and you might able to be present during the court proceedings. Let me tell you there are only two things that going to happen to your heroes; either they will end up in Sudan and believe me they will give press statement the day they make it there or if the number of the divisions they are supposedly decimation every single day is true, the minimum; they should have been in Mekele by now or if the tabulation of their victory is correct they must have been in Arat kilo. So both possibilities so far didn't come true. when you have one of the facts on your side come back to confirm I am a liar. And I will eat my crow.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 09 Jan 2021, 00:58

AbebeB wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 21:26
WELL-SAID,T HANKS! NOT THAT I WOULD CARE IF THE SEKARAM ARTERAN SHIMAGLE EBUY SIBAT IS ARRESTED OR KILLED,
BUT I"M SI"CK AND TIRED OF SUCH BASELESS QOMAXAAMHARU WEIRD LIES THAT COME EVERYDAY THEY GET DEFEATED AT THE BATTLEFIELD.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST POSTS TOFAY. I THINK YOU ARE PROVING YOURSELF TO BE A GOOD OROMO< AND NOT A BANTUGUDIFECHA LIKE I THOUGHT, SORRY FOR THAT!

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 09 Jan 2021, 01:28

All the Tigris believe TPLF as a spirit that never die. Even at this time the are expecting TPLF will come soon. How on earth this will happen? They believe Debretsion is on his way and fighting to arrive Addis Abeba. Seyoum Mesfine is abroad as delegate to Tigray to Announce its independence . Ereteria is already under the custody of TPLF. All these are the the hot discussion at Mekele and around AbebB.this is total madness.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 09 Jan 2021, 04:18

TGAA wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 00:32
banebris2013 wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 22:24
TGAA wrote:
My response was to those who made it their cause to make their Armageddonioc wish to come into reality in Ethiopia despite the fact to contrary, I call theme the delusional bunch. Attempting to convince the theme is a dounting task. I have no idea where you got the impression that I am for Amharazed Ethiopia? I never was or will never be. But for all of us I want our Ethiopianess to be at the top and our subidentity whether it be Amara or Oromo or any other Nationality became second. If you think I ever thought the ONF-Sheene or any of OLF beauties are a threat to EDF?the simple answer is Never. Till PM came to power and Obo Lema backdoor dealing sheenes were not even on the radar . They are a security threat to civilians with no protection.In that sense, Shennes are a tribal terrorist organization, but politically speaking it is an organization without a cause-- the proverbial rable without a cause. If Calling village residences for a meeting and killing women, children and the elderly has a cause, I am all ears to hear you . PM Abiy has support from all section of the Ethiopian society, but there are rotten appeals in chieffe Oromia who are making his work harder, including the shenne supporters within chefe Oromia who are the bloodline for shenee existence and responsible for the crime this good for nothing organization committing in daily bases. The fake news about jalmerro death came none other than the Oromia police which always works in tandem with sheness . So till the umbilical cord that connects the cheffe Oromia and shenne is cut we going to hear more of concocted news coming from Oromia Police. PM Abiy as an Ethiopian leader, he will be subjected to criticism; Tuning against him a loose term you use to cover the main culprits in cheffe Ormoia who have an unEthiopian agenda. These are some facts that in time will be cleared, those people who made open anti-Ethiopian policy statements such as Shimeles, Mr Ketesa and lately Taye Denda are a close partner of Abiy . The question then is PM Abiy an Oromo firster whose finger stamp is all over their shenanigans (which strong-minded people able to extrapolate) or he is a strategic political leader who is willing to tolerate this nonsense till he can come up with a comprehensive policy. Ethiopians hope the later is the case . We all wait and see. But the Oromia region and all other regions of the DR of Ethiopia have to go through political and structural fundamental democratic change, which guarantees the fundamental democratic rights of all Ethipaina regardless of the nationality they belong to. Don't forget there are more than 15 million Ethiopians who are living as second citizens in Oromia,in their own country. That needs a remedy, and soon. It is not about Amharazation but about Ethiopianzation -- It means a country in which citizens live and work and mingle without concern about who they are-- I know Ethiopa means a coded word for Amhra oromuma song . The surprising part is while controlling all the main fedreal postion in Ethiopia, you discrminate Ethiopians in Oromia , how fare that is you must have an aswer for that . Sure every region going to administrate by its elected officials, but all Ethiopnas are fist class citizens wherever they decide to live. Any force that stands gainst this universal principle will lose at the end. Those who think that they can hide an issue that is as fundamental to human existence under the rug going to be surprised and unprepared to deal with it when it bursts out to confront them. The change is irreversible for sure but that change is not going to have a chance to stand if it ends up good for one but worst for another. The crooks in cheffe Oromia think they are smart enough to have their cakc and eat it too. They seem to have their way so far -- with medicium success but don't you ever think that Ethiopians don't know the injustice when they see one, that includes Oromo Ethiopians as well. Those who repeat weyane exhausted tactics to keep themselves beneficiary by excluding others will find out that unfairness and cocokness is attractive and beneficial in short term but in the long term, there is a hell to pay.
Hi TGAA,
Thank you for a civil response. Very rare on this forum
I did write a detailed response prior to this, but not sure what happened to it.
The political environment in Ethiopia is becoming unpredictable everyday. like everyone else i was full of optimism when Dr Abiy become PM nearly three years ago. That hope eventually disappeared and replaced with the day to day feeling of despair and hopelessness. When TPLF was chassed from power i was over the moon because of what it has been doing to Ethiopia during the 27 years they were in power. I do not think i will ever forgive them for what they did to Ethiopia, specially the irrechaa of 2016, in which 700 Oromo Youngs killed at bishooftuu. And yet i am not a supporter of the war that happened in Tigray to remove TPLF.
My reason is lesson from history. You can kill TPLF as organization, but will never kill those who supports the idea promoted by TPLF. Thanks to technology, the younger generation in Ethiopia are relatively well informed compared to the past , so are the Tigray youngsters. The war pushed the problem of Ethiopia for generations to come. Besides when TPLF provoked the government by trying to control semin -Ez, they are not that stupid enough to think Eritrean army will not come in on top of Ethiopian army. To me the provocation was well thought through with the long term plan. So far it does not look like they are succeeding, but given that they have over 250000 armed forces, it is unlikely things will settle soon. No one knows for sure how the situation develops in the future, specially when there is a cloud of external forces involvement hanging on the balance. There is no guaranty that the conflict will not grow in to regional conflict.
Due to this the insecurity in Ethiopia can grow everyday. On top of that the situation in Oromia can get out of control as there are things brewing in the back ground. Some of your expressions about the politics in Oromia is spot on.

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 09 Jan 2021, 14:27

አይ አማራ ወደቀ ሲሉት ተሰበረ ይላል። አሁን ስብሃት እጁን ታሠረ እንጂ መቼ እግሩን ታሰረና ነው ተያዘ የምትሉት። አቤን ለማጽናናት የማላደርገው የለም። መቼም አሁንም አማራ እንደማትለኝ እጠብቃለሁ።
አማራና ኦርቶዶክስን ሰብረነዋል ያለውን ይዘናል። አሁን የቀረን ነፍጠኛን ሠብረነዋል ያለው ነው። በቅርብ ገቢ ይሆናል።

https://www.facebook.com/17322139997245 ... 371079914/
https://scontent.fbjr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=601E8E38

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 09 Jan 2021, 18:32

TGAA wrote:
አበበ ደስ ብሎህ እንድትተኛ የወያኔ መሪዎች አልተያዙም እንደው የአማራ የወሬ ተራራ ነው፡ ከጥላው ጋር ለሚደባደብ ሰው ስለእውነታ ማስረዳት ካባድ ነው፡ አንተም ወያኔዎችም እያደር ሲሄድ እንኳን እውነትን ማረጋገጥ አይደለም መጠራጠር ያልጀመራችሁ ገራ ገሮች የህልም ፈረሳችሁን መጋለብ መብታችሁ ነው፡ በተግባር ከሌላው ኢትዮጵያዊ የተለይ መረጃ ካለህ መጥተህ አሳምነን፡ ፡ ወያኔ ላይመለስ ሞቷል ፤ ከርሱ ጋር በስር የተገናኙ ኦነጎችም ይከስማሉ በቀስታ ነገር ግን ያለጥርጥር፤ ኢትዮጵያ የታቹን ጉዞ ጨርሳልች ካሁን በኋላ ጉዞው ወደላይ ብቻ ነው ፡ ምን ም አትጠራጠር ፡
gagi wrote:
ባንዳው
ሙትቻ! You are done!
Wendime TGAA & ehte gagi,

The current administration is the extension of the Woyane administration that ruled in an iron fist for that the last twenty-seven years. Defense force, police force, security apparatus, constitution and ruling party and it's ideology nothing has changed, every institution that is running the country now is the same institution that was nurtured and built by Woyane. The only difference this time is Tigrigna speaker authorities have been replaced by affan Oromo speakers & their Amhara allies of ANDM.

Don't forget the announcement of the office of Ministry of Foreign affairs led by Seyoum Mesfin that claimed Badme and environs to had been given to Ethiopia and let poor Ethiopians dance on the street. So don't be overwhelmed by whatever news you hear from so-called Ethiopian media outlets and start dancing without holding a clear political victory.

Our recent history shows us that War and killing victory never materialized in Iraq, Afghanistan, and in the region as a whole. The war and killing that started twenty years ago are still going on as we speak.

The situation in Tigray and its future is pretty much unknown thus far. It is too early to call a complete victory and the transformation of Tigray to the better as it has been a success by depending on the news that comes out from the government mouthpiece networks that used to serve the same Woyane administration for the last three decades.

By looking at today's precarious situation in Tigray, nobody with his right mind would dare to foretell what is going to come tomorrow in Ethiopia and in the entire region. So chill out!

Like Obbo Banberis has pointed out, you might kill Sebhat Nega, Debretsion, Abay Tsehay and the entire TPLF political crew, but I bet you it won't be an easy task to kill the idea TPLF stood for and to remove that idea from its trained 150000 fighters and the people of Tigray in the near future.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 09 Jan 2021, 19:54

TGAA wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 00:56
AbebeB wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 00:38
TGAA wrote:
hey TGAA,
I happen not to work in a morgue and not in the business of repairing corps to give you a picture of the dead. As to those who are wounded give it some time, and you might able to be present during the court proceedings. Let me tell you there are only two things that going to happen to your heroes; either they will end up in Sudan and believe me they will give press statement the day they make it there or if the number of the divisions they are supposedly decimation every single day is true, the minimum; they should have been in Mekele by now or if the tabulation of their victory is correct they must have been in Arat kilo. So both possibilities so far didn't come true. when you have one of the facts on your side come back to confirm I am a liar. And I will eat my crow.
TGAA,
I have interesting and honest question to you TGAA. Can you please ask someone to tell you the concept of what you wrote here? To do this, tell the person as if somebody else wrote it. In fact, I ask you to do this because I am not sure of your level of education, if any. ጥንብ መሀይም ሆኖም እንግሊዝኛ የሚናገር ስለሚኖር፡፡