Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

The end of Arab Sat & Nile Sat in Ethiopia. The phenomena of EthioSat. Over 100 TV Channels in SD & HD quality.

Post by temari » 08 Jan 2021, 19:31

EthioSat is a strategically important satellite service that is manged from within Ethiopia making sure that medias are healthy and constructive to the society. Toxic and hate filled medias that incite violence among the communities will stay out.

Roha

Re: The end of Arab Sat & Nile Sat in Ethiopia. The phenomena of EthioSat. Over 100 TV Channel in SD & HD quality.

Post by Roha » 08 Jan 2021, 19:39

I am very glad to see our Ethiopian brothers and sisters free themselves from the slavery of Arabic satellites.
temari wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 19:31
EthioSat is a strategically important satellite service that is manged from within Ethiopia making sure that medias are healthy and constructive to the society. Toxic and hate filled medias that incite violence among the communities will stay out.

temari

Re: The end of Arab Sat & Nile Sat in Ethiopia. The phenomena of EthioSat. Over 100 TV Channels in SD & HD quality.

Post by temari » 20 Jan 2021, 21:14

EBS is tirelessly advertising for its 3 TV channels. Good bye Nilesat, hello Ethiosat.

temari

Re: The end of Arab Sat & Nile Sat in Ethiopia. The phenomena of EthioSat. Over 100 TV Channels in SD & HD quality.

Post by temari » 21 Jan 2021, 10:14

Ethiosat CEO said something crucial. Listen from 4:08.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jan 2021, 08:26

Dear temari

ለምን የአረብን ሳተላይት ት ሳደባለህ ፣ መልካም የራሳችንን ሳተላይት አስመንጠቅን ግን ሱድቡን ምን አመጣው ። እስክዛሬ ድረስ በነሱ ስንጠቀም ነበር አመስግነን ቻው ብሎ መሄድ እያለ ምን ስድቡን አመጣው። ይህ የሚያሳው የአረቦችን ጥላቻ ነው። ለዚህም ነው ያላደግነው። ምድረ አዳሜ ለአረቦች ጥሬ ምርታቸውን ይሽጣል እኛ ስራቸው ሆነን ማዓት ምርት እያለን አረቦች የሚፈልጉት እኛ ግን ስለፈዘዝን ዶሮ ክብራዚል አታክልት ከአሜሪካ ይገባላቸዋል እኛ አጠገባቸው እያለን ። ገንዘብ እንኩዋን ባይኖረን ደባል ሆነን መስራት በቻልን ግን ያቺ ጥላቻ አለብን ። የሆነ ሆነ ድልድዩን አታቃጥል እኔ ወንዙን ተሻገርኩ ብለህ የሚለውን የፈረንጆች አባባል ትምህርት አግኝ።።

temari

Post by temari » 28 Jan 2021, 08:37

Ethoash wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 08:26
Dear temari

ለምን የአረብን ሳተላይት ት ሳደባለህ ፣ መልካም የራሳችንን ሳተላይት አስመንጠቅን ግን ሱድቡን ምን አመጣው ። እስክዛሬ ድረስ በነሱ ስንጠቀም ነበር አመስግነን ቻው ብሎ መሄድ እያለ ምን ስድቡን አመጣው። ይህ የሚያሳው የአረቦችን ጥላቻ ነው። ለዚህም ነው ያላደግነው። ምድረ አዳሜ ለአረቦች ጥሬ ምርታቸውን ይሽጣል እኛ ስራቸው ሆነን ማዓት ምርት እያለን አረቦች የሚፈልጉት እኛ ግን ስለፈዘዝን ዶሮ ክብራዚል አታክልት ከአሜሪካ ይገባላቸዋል እኛ አጠገባቸው እያለን ። ገንዘብ እንኩዋን ባይኖረን ደባል ሆነን መስራት በቻልን ግን ያቺ ጥላቻ አለብን ። የሆነ ሆነ ድልድዩን አታቃጥል እኔ ወንዙን ተሻገርኩ ብለህ የሚለውን የፈረንጆች አባባል ትምህርት አግኝ።።
ለምን ትዋሻለህ? የቱ ጋር ነው የተሳደብኩት?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Jan 2021, 08:56

temari wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 08:37
Ethoash wrote:
Dear temari

ለምን ትዋሻለህ? የቱ ጋር ነው የተሳደብኩት?
temari wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 19:31

Roha wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 19:39
I am very glad to see our Ethiopian brothers and sisters free themselves from the slavery of Arabic satellites.
Yes, i go back and read what u said it is mild.. but it is coded or dog whistle telling us u r glad that Arab Sat ended how about the government start controlling Ethio Sat .. to me both of them should have stay .. i will never give all my right to Ethiopian government or i will not put all my egg in one basket... anyhow i am sorry it is not very bad what u said but i always think everyone should get thank you fo r good job those Arab sat see the world when we cant afford our own sat.. for this they should be thanked not saying we r glad they end their service they should be goodbye and gratitude for service they provided for the last 20 years

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Jan 2021, 21:23

Kichamo Komalo - Really? You piece of sh!t are now preaching against hate? Wow! How dare you do that while advocating 24/7 for genocide of all Amharas? You have been foul mouthing Eritreans, Oromos, Gurages, you name it. Now you’re urging others to love Arabs while you inherently hate your own brothers and countrymen. Satan, you’re like attempting to strut like an armadillo when in fact you’re born to slither like a venomous taipan. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
Dear temari

temari

Post by temari » 30 Jan 2021, 16:07

The #1 TV channel Kana TV has now finally joined EthioSat.