Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
tolcha
Member
Posts: 2780
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:51

People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by tolcha » 08 Jan 2021, 16:56

It is so embarrassing that TPLF didn't even get the means to hide their oldies before they plan to attack the Ethiopian military base. And they are being in very hard and rock place now, and their fate is between life and death. What a shame? Guys, what do you learn fromTPLF. You can put your comment in a word or in a phrase.

E.g. Learn to be good to others.


Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8133
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by Misraq » 08 Jan 2021, 17:13

Two things
1) Ethnic based politics and political organization attracts more enemies to itself than friends in a diverse country like Ethiopia. Temporarily, ethnic based organizations will gain the quick momentum the need to rise to power but their death will be suddon because they get 10 folds of enemies than the supporters they garner.
2) Politics is volatile hence do not involve in killing and harassing people. If you dig a hole for people, you might end up being buried in it. So, during your tenure of power, try to minimize abuse as much as you can, try to be fair to the maximum and avoid ethnic competition and the narratives that could build tensions

Oromo nationalists should take a note on the above two points since I can see they will go with the same route TPLF went and end in the same manure

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1506
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by eritrea » 08 Jan 2021, 17:58

Misraq wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 17:13

2) Politics is volatile hence do not involve in killing and harassing people. If you dig a hole for people, you might end up being buried in it. So, during your tenure of power, try to minimize abuse as much as you can, try to be fair to the maximum and avoid ethnic competition and the narratives that could build tensions

Beside, it should also be understood by anyone that in politics, ethnicity, bloodline or religion is used only by desperados that lack constructive and progressive ideas that embrace all. Ideas and ideologies that don't embrace all, does not embrace anyone at the end of the days except for the self appointed bloodsuckers.

tolcha
Member
Posts: 2780
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:51

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by tolcha » 08 Jan 2021, 18:22

Misraq wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 17:13
Two things
1) Ethnic based politics and political organization attracts more enemies to itself than friends in a diverse country like Ethiopia. Temporarily, ethnic based organizations will gain the quick momentum the need to rise to power but their death will be suddon because they get 10 folds of enemies than the supporters they garner.
2) Politics is volatile hence do not involve in killing and harassing people. If you dig a hole for people, you might end up being buried in it. So, during your tenure of power, try to minimize abuse as much as you can, try to be fair to the maximum and avoid ethnic competition and the narratives that could build tensions

Oromo nationalists should take a note on the above two points since I can see they will go with the same route TPLF went and end in the same manure

I agree to some extent. I think the ethnic based politics needs different constitutional law/policy than the one written by TPLF. It should have included strong law that puts each and every citizen, wherever they live or work need to be protected and the law should also puts Kilillis responsible and should punish harshly.

I think the problem with TPLF was very selfishness and work only towards self satisfaction and gratification. They don't care about others question or concerns. What amazed me the most is, very rarely, 1-2 of higher TPLF officials come out and speak against the TPLF work.

By any means, don't hurt people. It may take time, you will harvest what you ....

nizzy
Member
Posts: 499
Joined: 18 Jul 2018, 08:48

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by nizzy » 08 Jan 2021, 19:16

:lol: lying to oneself and everyone else can sometimes lead one to believe in their own stupid lies and do something stupid like attempt to attack an enemy much stronger and smarter than you.

sun
Member+
Posts: 5715
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by sun » 08 Jan 2021, 20:12

tolcha wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 16:56
It is so embarrassing that TPLF didn't even get the means to hide their oldies before they plan to attack the Ethiopian military base. And they are being in very hard and rock place now, and their fate is between life and death. What a shame? Guys, what do you learn fromTPLF. You can put your comment in a word or in a phrase.

E.g. Learn to be good to others.
""It is so embarrassing that TPLF didn't even get the means to hide their oldies before they plan to attack the Ethiopian military base" :lol:

You must be kidding! :P

tplf have been planing the attack and its prefect implementation now for many years. After completing the plan and moving towards its practical attack implementation, which is to deliver multi pronged lightening final attacks in which the tplf thought that they have a perfect plan in place that can be implemented perfectly within 45 minutes after which time they will declare Tigrian airspace firmly closed to all civilian and military flights the only thing reaming is to come out and Shout, "BINGO!" or better yet, "EUREKA... EUREKA... EUREKA..." meaning "I have found it, I have found it", which refers to experience-based techniques for problem-solving, learning, and discovery.

The word 'EUREKA' comes from the Ancient Greek word attributed to the ancient Greek scholar Archimedes. Archimedes reportedly proclaimed "Eureka! Eureka!" after he had stepped into a bath and noticed that the water level rose, whereupon he suddenly understood that the volume of water displaced must be equal to the volume of the part of his body he had submerged. (This relation is not what is known as Archimedes' principle—that deals with the upthrust experienced by a body immersed in a fluid. Archimedes then realized that the volume of irregular objects could be measured with precision, a previously intractable problem. He is said to have been so eager to share his discovery that he leapt out of his bathtub and ran naked through the streets of Syracuse, shouting EUREKA...EUREKA...EUREKA...! :lol: :lol:

tplf never practiced its whole activities according to the law and constitution of ethnic federalism itself because the tplf used the constitution as a fake honey pained self serving decoration while conveniently placing itself over and above the law and the whole institution, meaning, that the tplf became the omnipotent, omnipresent, unchallenged mighty arrogant giant building the "Babel Tower" thinking to defeat and crush any one anywhere at any time be it under the shadow of the law (constitution) and or outside of the law. The funny thing is that the planned victory to take place ion 45 minutes turned out to be defeats in 45 minutes.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10752
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jan 2021, 20:26

There ain't much to learn. They were another typical African dictatorship, that thought they would rule forever. They went from rebels with a cause, to terroristic, power and money hungry, tyrants-and in the end, they got what they deserved.
They made strategic, huge blunders time and time again, attacking even the allies who taught them how to fight and brought them to power [Shabia].
I feel bad for the tigrayans, but not for tplf, at all.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 8174
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 Jan 2021, 20:40

tolcha wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 16:56
It is so embarrassing that TPLF didn't even get the means to hide their oldies before they plan to attack the Ethiopian military base. And they are being in very hard and rock place now, and their fate is between life and death. What a shame? Guys, what do you learn fromTPLF. You can put your comment in a word or in a phrase.

E.g. Learn to be good to others.
This :
Leads to this :

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 1804
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jan 2021, 20:47

I do agree with Misrak’s two points. They are valid. But one should not ignore the TPLF’s founders political ignorance. They were not well-read when they started their “ struggle.” That is understandable. It was emotion, not reasons, which ruled the time then.
Their unforgivable crime was what they have done after they got power.
Any reasonable person could assume they strive to bring the nation together, to lessen ethnic animosity which was fed by ethnic politicians to begin with, but they chose the opposite. Dividing the nation along ethnic lines further, they thought, would guarantee their staying in power.
Years after they controlled power, they convinced their Oromo lackeys to create a monument that dehumanize Menilik In Arussi..
Imagine, they were in control. They had a chance to lay the ground for perfect Union. They chose the opposite.
That decision of theirs have decided their fate. Now, they were competing with wild animals to have a night sleep. What a sad political ending !

tolcha
Member
Posts: 2780
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:51

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by tolcha » 08 Jan 2021, 21:00

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 20:26
There ain't much to learn. They were another typical African dictatorship, that thought they would rule forever. They went from rebels with a cause, to terroristic, power and money hungry, tyrants-and in the end, they got what they deserved.
They made strategic, huge blunders time and time again, attacking even the allies who taught them how to fight and brought them to power [Shabia].
I feel bad for the tigrayans, but not for tplf, at all.
Yeah,
Seems they rather hurt the Tigraways than they hurt themselves.

tolcha
Member
Posts: 2780
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:51

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by tolcha » 08 Jan 2021, 21:32

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 20:47
I do agree with Misrak’s two points. They are valid. But one should not ignore the TPLF’s founders political ignorance. They were not well-read when they started their “ struggle.” That is understandable. It was emotion, not reasons, which ruled the time then.
Their unforgivable crime was what they have done after they got power.
Any reasonable person could assume they strive to bring the nation together, to lessen ethnic animosity which was fed by ethnic politicians to begin with, but they chose the opposite. Dividing the nation along ethnic lines further, they thought, would guarantee their staying in power.
Years after they controlled power, they convinced their Oromo lackeys to create a monument that dehumanize Menilik In Arussi..
Imagine, they were in control. They had a chance to lay the ground for perfect Union. They chose the opposite.
That decision of theirs have decided their fate. Now, they were competing with wild animals to have a night sleep. What a sad political ending !
I agree with some of your points. But one thing you should have to understand is that, the Oromo-Menillik relationship was there even before TPLF came to power. People don't hate others without a reason, but the way they express and reveal their hate matters. For e.g. To hate or condemn Menillik is something; but to hate the ethnics Minelik belongs to, is different. During the early 1990s, ethnic euphoria was high and of course there was a reason for that, though TPLF and other ethnic based org contributions in propagating the politics of hatred against previous regimes contributes a lot towards ethnic segregation .

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 1804
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: People with healthy brain learns a lot from TPLF history. What do you learn-your input is important,please!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jan 2021, 21:55

Tolcha, that is not the majority of Oromos belief. That is what a few Oromo ethnic politicians do believe.
I forgot to mention one basic mistake of ethnic politicians : They believe themselves as if they are “ God.” What they believe , they argue, the whole ethnic group they “ suppose “ to represent believe in.
That is delusion, not fact.
Imagine the “importance” of Ayatollah a year ago. He is like God for some Facebook followers of his.
Now, they seem to forget he has ever existed.
Good for them.
As for the monument in Arussi, I hope, you will live to see it torn down.
History by in large is written by winners. The glory time of ethnic politicians is in the past. They will never write Ethiopia history again. Ethiopians do.

Post Reply