Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

ዋይ መዓልቲ

Post by euroland » 07 Jan 2021, 18:15

This got to be one of the worst days for Agame clans all over the world.
Liya Kasa and SekoTure Ketachew, perhaps the most two big mouthpiece of the junta are captured and killed respectively.
Aziza's favorite bar client, SekoTure along with 4 more high lever Junta leadership has been killed while riding a donkey LOL

Dear Agamiddos, go ahead and blame the Eritreans for your miserable defeats, we wear that with badge of honors.
Last edited by euroland on 07 Jan 2021, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ዋይ መዓልቲ

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jan 2021, 18:33

euroland wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 18:15
Liya Kasa and SekoTure Ketachew, perhaps the most two big mouthpiece of the junta are captured and killed respectively.
Aziza's favorite bar client, SekoTure along with 4 more high lever Junta leadership has been killed while riding a donkey LOL

Dear Agamiddos, go ahead and blame the Eritreans for your miserable defeats, we wear that as an honor badge.
I think Federal is punishing the agameWoch beyond repair. The government announces once every month that how many of የቀን ጂቦች junta ate the dust/ mud/ rocks despite their last breath were stopped in 21 days Fanos and ENDF raid. This is the highest level of torture probably made Getachew Asseffa so jealous. :P

ከበሮ... ከበሮ... ከበሮ...

አውጋሪት አልማዜ እኔኤዋ ዶ? :P ለቆታዬ...ብቅ በይ እስኪ

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Jan 2021, 18:49

euroland wrote:

Dear Agamiddos, go ahead and blame the Eritreans for your miserable defeats, we wear that with badge of honors.
I hope the donkey he was riding is ok.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 07 Jan 2021, 19:08

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 18:33
I think Federal is punishing the agameWoch beyond repair. The government announces once every month that how many of የቀን ጂቦች junta ate the dust/ mud/ rocks despite their last breath were stopped in 21 days Fanos and ENDF raid. This is the highest level of torture probably made Getachew Asseffa so jealous. :P

Exactly what I have been thinking today. To announce on Christmas day, the death and capture of such iconic figures in the TPLF is deliberate psychological warfare designed to humiliate the Agames. It is exactly what the TPLF thugs had designed to do to Erirreans when they planned to capture Asmara on May 24, 2000. It is what the TPLF thugs did to the Northern Command when they expelled them to Eritrea without clothes. No one worries too much about humiliating enemies than Tigrayans. The fact that they are getting the medicine they designed on others makes this day very special.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jan 2021, 20:08

Fed bro....
Yes, this all by design. As sesame stated, it was done of Christmas day, one of the most celebrated and happy day for Ethiopians including the Agame clan. To turn their "happy" day to a nightmare LOL These Juntas killed in the last few days aren't small fish either.
Have you notice, the Agame Digital warriors seems run out of "we decimated xx amount of our enemies" news. It safe to say, they lost count of the dead enemies LOL. I won't be surprise though if Aziza or Ayte Adgi show up in the next few our with a new "fantastic" news ዓወት ካብ ሜዳ ትግራይ to compensate with the devastating news that came from the Ethiopian Government today.
Fed_Up wrote:
euroland wrote:

Dear Agamiddos, go ahead and blame the Eritreans for your miserable defeats, we wear that as an honor badge.

ከበሮ... ከበሮ... ከበሮ...

Last edited by euroland on 07 Jan 2021, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 07 Jan 2021, 20:15

Fiyameta wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 18:49
euroland wrote:

I hope so too for we should care about all animals that do not hurt human beings. But, sadly, it is unlikely the donkey escaped the onslaught. Do you folks remember, during the Weyane instigated the war, the Weyanes shamelessly drove a lot of donkeys and used them as minesweepers as they did to the non-Tegaru Ethiopians! Criminals that they are!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jan 2021, 20:51

Temt wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 20:15
Fiyameta wrote:
euroland wrote:

I hope so too for we should care about all animals that do not hurt human beings. But, sadly, it is unlikely the donkey escaped the onslaught. Do you folks remember, during the Weyane instigated the war, the Weyanes shamelessly drove a lot of donkeys and used them as minesweepers as they did to the non-Tegaru Ethiopians! Criminals that they are!
Poor donkeys! Do you remember too when they, once upon a time, had opened a donkey slaughter house? They really hate donkeys, it seems. :lol:
Last edited by Zmeselo on 07 Jan 2021, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jan 2021, 21:18

Fiyameta wrote:
euroland wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope the Donkey is alright.....after all, the Donkey has higher IQ and hard worker than the Agame clans, thus it would be a lose of intelligent animal due to a low IQ rider. I think those Junta officials that are being killed by the Fed's missile are luckier than those who are being eaten by Hyenas while screaming for help. I rather be dead without even having a second pain than getting eaten alive.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jan 2021, 22:58

sesame wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 19:08
[quote=Fed_Up post_id=<a href="tel:1142141">1142141</a> time=<a href="tel:1610058816">1610058816</a> user_id=16390]

Exactly what I have been thinking today. To announce on Christmas day, the death and capture of such iconic figures in the TPLF is deliberate psychological warfare designed to humiliate the Agames. It is exactly what the TPLF thugs had designed to do to Erirreans when they planned to capture Asmara on May 24, 2000. It is what the TPLF thugs did to the Northern Command when they expelled them to Eritrea without clothes. No one worries too much about humiliating enemies than Tigrayans. The fact that they are getting the medicine they designed on others makes this day very special.
euroland wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 20:08
Fed bro....
Yes, this all by design. As sesame stated, it was done of Christmas day, one of the most celebrated and happy day for Ethiopians including the Agame clan. To turn their "happy" day to a nightmare LOL These Juntas killed in the last few days aren't small fish either.
Have you notice, the Agame Digital warriors seems run out of "we decimated xx amount of our enemies" news. It safe to say, they lost count of the dead enemies LOL. I won't be surprise though if Aziza or Ayte Adgi show up in the next few our with a new "fantastic" news ዓወት ካብ ሜዳ ትግራይ to compensate with the devastating news that came from the Ethiopian Government today.
Fed_Up wrote:
euroland wrote:

ከበሮ... ከበሮ... ከበሮ...

Brothers,

All we need is ከበሮ ከበሮ... ተጎምጸጽ shabbos style :P there is nothing pleases me than this terrorists got what they deserved. ከማን ዝብኢ አድዋ ሓሊፍሉ ብጮማ ኢትዬጵያ ዝሰበኸ ስጋ ወያነ ጸጊቡ ንኣቦይ ጂጎይ "ተመስግን" ከይበለዶ ይተርፍ ኢልኩሞ :P

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 07 Jan 2021, 23:36

Fed_Up wrote:

ከበሮ... ከበሮ... ከበሮ...

One might think Agames century-old victimhood narrative would stop once they ascended to Menelik's throne.......Yet, once they achieved what they had set out to do, instead of moving on, these degenerates dwelt on the past and chose to fight yesterdays-war, projecting and weaponizing their own internal insecurites, inadequacies and inferiorities outwardly..........employing the politics of resentment as the only tool to even the scorecard for real or perceived past slights.......

My point: With these people, it's damn if you do; it's damn if you don't. We should learn from the past and treat them as they desrve!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 08 Jan 2021, 00:27

Fiyameta wrote:
euroland wrote:

Welcome back euroland!!

Fiyameta, i too share in yours & others concern for the poor donkey...let us know if you hear any updates or if funds/fundraising is needed for veterinary costs. Forget TPLF/Woyanayiti...#WeStandWithDonkey!! 🐴

On related note, I remember that someone had once posted here that the Hasadat TPLF/Woyanayiti were jealous of the honor/emblem given in neighboring country to the Gemel for its war services...so the hasadat were considering giving the donkey similar recognition but alas TPLF nature is full of betrayal even to animals :cry: as others have noted.

On a positive note, below is one donkey that got its revenge on a terrorist TPLF. The roles were reversed and the donkey beat a TPLF man with a stick for a change...that man that was beaten
was Ayteom Halafi Mengedi :cry: who was at the wrong place, at the wrong time (this may explain his anger 😁)

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 08 Jan 2021, 01:35

Eurokintir, your obsession about brother Abelaziz is obvious, you want all your gefiH kintarotam weyxohamasenay orifices to be penetrated by his
manmeat. I know this coz I'm privy to your psychological and emotional needs.

Here you are, as usua,l ready to play your [deleted] hamasenay tongue with the head of my anaconda.