Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

Where is TeodroseIII; The Right to Internet "Defender"?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Jan 2021, 15:11

I remembered TeodroseIII's post from a few weeks back on this forum, where he complained about the "information black-out" in the northern Tigray Region of Ethiopia and appeared to condemn the government for that, after watching the news today that President Donald Trump's accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. were banned for at least few weeks or even permanently, citing the potential risk his accounts posed to public safty and security.

My I ask our "freedom fighter" (lij Teodrose III), if he criticisized the actions of those responsible for the ban here too? If not, then why then this differential sensitivity on the part of our "man of integrity", without which there is no credible defense of human rights possible, isn't it?

sun
Member+

Re: Where is TeodroseIII; The Right to Internet "Defender"?

Post by sun » 07 Jan 2021, 16:50

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 15:11
I remembered TeodroseIII's post from a few weeks back on this forum, where he complained about the "information black-out" in the northern Tigray Region of Ethiopia and appeared to condemn the government for that, after watching the news today that President Donald Trump's accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. were banned for at least few weeks or even permanently, citing the potential risk his accounts posed to public safty and security.

My I ask our "freedom fighter" (lij Teodrose III), if he criticisized the actions of those responsible for the ban here too? If not, then why then this differential sensitivity on the part of our "man of integrity", without which there is no credible defense of human rights possible, isn't it?
"The shameless chest pumping pathological baboon liar got exposed deep down to his red ar$$ back hole and is suffering under the weight of his dimwitted heavy weight cheap lies." stated my good Gurage friend, Zabarga. :lol: