Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by gearhead » 06 Jan 2021, 18:56

ነግሬሽ ነበረ ባጥር ተንጠልጥዬ....


Last edited by gearhead on 06 Jan 2021, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

ethioscience
Member
Posts: 1064
Joined: 01 Nov 2019, 17:37

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል

Post by ethioscience » 06 Jan 2021, 18:59

Well done የትግራይ ወያኔ ወደ አስመራ የሔዱት ሊጸልዩ ነበር????

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by gearhead » 06 Jan 2021, 19:56

Quotes From the General;

1)የራሳችንን በራሳችን ስንችል....implying that the PM allowed eritrean military to engage?
2)ዘርፏል...insinuating war crimes?

ie, the effect and the reason for the effect is presented bt the genera.

ቢያንስ ቢያንስ አማራ የጎንደርን ስብሰባን ክዳ ለኢሱ ጭሱ ማሰናበቻ ለአብቹ ጩፋ መታነቂያውን አበርክታለች!!

ሰይ ብል ባነከረባብት ማለት እንደዚህ ነው

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by gearhead » 06 Jan 2021, 20:23

Who will go scorch-earth against the amhara, and unmask their premeditated engagement including their meeting with isayas at gonder?

1)Esu Chisu sensing his betrayal and considering he has nothing left to loose?

2)abichu chufa, sensing that his replacement by mustafe is eminent?
Last edited by gearhead on 06 Jan 2021, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by sun » 06 Jan 2021, 20:24

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 19:56
Quotes From the General

የራሳችንን በራሳችን ስንችል....implying that the PM allowed eritrean military to engage?
ዘርፏል...insinuating war crimes?

ቢያንስ ቢያንስ አማራ የጎንደርን ስብሰባን ክዳ ለኢሱ ጭሱ ማሰናበቻ ለአብቹ ጩፋ መታነቂያውን አበርክታለች!!

ሰይ ብል ባነከረባብት ማለት እንደዚህ ነው
Really?

Instead of chanting street corner pink coffee house Qiraaqimbo gossips please tell us all what the good Eritrean people have gone through in multiple ways for the last some 27 years as a result of tplf machinations, manipulations, isolation,shootings and looting treasure hunting adventures and mad-ventures. BINGO! :mrgreen:

Please stop making non stop fake news just for the purpose of narcissistic attention seeking because the Ethiopians and their allies are working day night to make ongoing transition and democratic change a reality 100%. If you have nothing to contribute to this positive and democratic changes just get lost and go to munch your king size fat and cheesy hamburger cheese and then keep listening to melodic soothing music. Adorable soothing music link will make your day very Sunny and positively so funny and relaxing for your tight and stressed nerves. Okay? Okay!
:P :lol:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jj ... &FORM=VIRE
Last edited by sun on 06 Jan 2021, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member
Posts: 2192
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by euroland » 06 Jan 2021, 20:30

Qulahead
What are you going to do about it....ወድዛ ሓዳሚ ዐጋመ?
Keep crying like a b.tch but you ain't going to do a hoot about it.
Remember, you all agames here were telling the world 3 months ago, once the first bullet fired, you will destroy your enemies in days and walk into Asmara and Addis LOL What went wrong??

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:23
Who will go scorch-earth against the amhara, and unmask their premeditated engagement including their meeting with isayas at gonder?

1)Esu Chisu sensing his betrayal and considering he has nothing left to loose?

2)abichu chufa, sensing that his replacement by mustafe is eminent?

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16667
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jan 2021, 20:39

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:56
ነግሬሽ ነበረ ባጥር ተንጠልጥዬ....


He sounds retard just like you. His voice annoying. Let me ask you this... do you have video evidence the General actually said that? I know you don’t. We all know you are slow in brain department as the rest of your minority tribe. Stop bringing junkies Yotuber and wasted our time.

eden
Member+
Posts: 6591
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by eden » 06 Jan 2021, 20:51

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:39
do you have video evidence the General actually said that?
Why ask for evidence as if that would change your outlook lol

Your mind is made up already that HGDEF is not inside sovereign Ethiopia territory.

You should be angry at HGDEF for destroying Eritrea's image in Ethiopia but you are angry at those who are sharing news. You need soul searching
Last edited by eden on 06 Jan 2021, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by gearhead » 06 Jan 2021, 21:03

The angry response by betrayed Esu and Abichu die hard supporters is understandable. Betrayal of such magnitude has to be heartbreaking to say the least to the pont of lashing out at the messenger. You have my condolences but as you heal remember that the fact remains!

PS.ethio forum has a large subscription base and enjoys about130k views per week for each of its news articles. It quoted what the General said at a public meeting in Meqele.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 6197
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Hawzen » 06 Jan 2021, 21:22

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 21:03
The angry response by betrayed Esu and Abichu die hard supporters is understandable. Betrayal of such magnitude has to be heartbreaking to say the least to the pont of lashing out at the messenger. You have my condolences but as you heal remember that the fact remains!

PS.ethio forum has a large subscription base and enjoys about130k views per week for each of its news articles. It quoted what the General said at a public meeting in Meqele.
Agame brother gearhead,

How about all the heinous crimes committed by your TPLF Junta on the unsuspecting North Command by attacking the Ethiopian soldiers? You forgot to quote the very critical reason...ha? We know you agames don't give a sh*t about the killing, beheading, tying up and chasing Ethiopian soldiers to cross the border to Eritrea by your TPLF junta...

Well.. because of your TPLF junta stupidity and low IQ supporters like yourself, the people of Amhara reclaimed every inch of their fertile lands. Of course Eritrea also got its Badme and other lands awarded to her by EEBC back...

The sweetest part of all is that your Tigray has become its real self .... Tinier :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: .... Not only that, Agames filled with egos like yourself are broken beyond repair.....

Now, you can keep [email protected] like a cry baby that you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 23390
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jan 2021, 21:37

This Eritrean ghost army is amazing, isn't it?

It can arm the al shabaab with planeloads flying undetected by superpowers & their technology, that can spot a mosquito in flight.

And now they're supposedly inside Ethiopia, with no one able to provide even one documentary evidence!

Wow! Just wow! :lol:

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 21:03
The angry response by betrayed Esu and Abichu die hard supporters is understandable. Betrayal of such magnitude has to be heartbreaking to say the least to the pont of lashing out at the messenger. You have my condolences but as you heal remember that the fact remains!

PS.ethio forum has a large subscription base and enjoys about130k views per week for each of its news articles. It quoted what the General said at a public meeting in Meqele.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 06 Jan 2021, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16667
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jan 2021, 21:44

Lowlanderu AgameW,

Shame me by providing evidence... የሆን ክዳፍንታም:::

eden wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:51
Fed_Up wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:39
do you have video evidence the General actually said that?
Why ask for evidence as if that would change your outlook lol

Your mind is made up already that HGDEF is not inside sovereign Ethiopia territory.

You should be angry at HGDEF for destroying Eritrea's image in Ethiopia but you are angry at those who are sharing news. You need soul searching

Gallo
Member
Posts: 152
Joined: 29 Feb 2020, 04:08

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Gallo » 06 Jan 2021, 21:45

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:56
ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ
Did TPLF expect silent from Eritrean government while firing rockets to Asmara, Eritrea?

Everything have consequences. :P :P :P :P




Nov 27 2020

Ethiopia’s Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF) has once again fired at least four rockets into Eritrea, media reports said on Friday.

Rockets fired by TPLF forces landed near residential areas in Eritrea's capital of Asmara, as well as towns such as Dekemehari, Gemehalo and Nefasit, the Eritrean Press said in a report.

No casualties have been reported yet.

Ethiopia accused the outlawed TPLF and its forces of trying to internationalize the military measures it has been facing from the Ethiopian National Defense Forces.

Two weeks ago, TPLF fighters fired rockets targeting the airport of Asmara, Eritrea's capital. They also fired rockets targeting airports of two cities in Ethiopia's Amhara regional state.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/ethiopi ... in/2058503#


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16667
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jan 2021, 21:57

ዴዴቡ,

I wish Eritrea did what you b!tches crying about. What angered me is they didn’t do it. The problem is what types of wealth God forsaken kilil chigar possessed to be stolen? The shame of humanity, agamewoch, have either Locusts or lice but nothing else. Even we stole agamewoch manhoods long time ago.. nothing left to you idiots. :cry:

I am waiting the evidence. I dare you to shame us in open. መችም የአጋሜ ወንድ የለም ግን ማስረጃ ካቀርብክ የአጋሜ "ወንድ" ነህ እልሃለሁ"

We dare you eko... go fitch the the evidence :P you see how confident we are. We born with it!! "ይታደሉታል እንጂ አይታገሉትም " ይላሉ ጌቶችህ ሲተቱ::

I will wait....
gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 21:03
The angry response by betrayed Esu and Abichu die hard supporters is understandable. Betrayal of such magnitude has to be heartbreaking to say the least to the pont of lashing out at the messenger. You have my condolences but as you heal remember that the fact remains!

PS.ethio forum has a large subscription base and enjoys about130k views per week for each of its news articles. It quoted what the General said at a public meeting in Meqele.

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2513
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by quindibu » 06 Jan 2021, 22:20

eden wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:51

You should be angry at HGDEF for destroying Eritrea's image in Ethiopia but you are angry at those who are sharing news. You need soul searching
:roll: :roll: :roll:

He would do that when you're able to display, like a normal human being, some sort of moral indignation on the heinous crimes that were commited by your bandits on the army who had been protecting you from 'your enemy'.

The contempt you have been displaying to Ethiopians intelligence is mind boggling. Still you're trying to sell Ethiopians the 'sovereignty' card while doing everything in your power to push that same nation over the cliff........by cooperating with anyone and by openly inviting Sudan/Egypt to invade Ethiopia. Mind you, I'm not even talking your 27 years of crimes in the region.......

Here is the reality and the takeaway message for you: you've been cut to your size, and made irrelevant and inconsequential in Ethiopian politics, let alone in Eritrea's!

Please wait, video is loading...
Amharic Translation: ከኢሳያስ ጋር ተሻርካ ትግራይን ልታንበረክክ የምትደክመውን ጦብያ (ኢትዮጲያ)፥ አይደለም ከግብፅ ከሰይጣን ጋርም ቢሆን ጠምደህ መሰናበት ነው ያለባት፥፥

ኢትዮጲያ ሳያበቃላት ትግራይ ሰላም አታገኝም!!

Mekelle 'University 'Professor' Mahari Yohannes (the Nuclear Boy)
Last edited by quindibu on 06 Jan 2021, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by gearhead » 06 Jan 2021, 22:37

In his dreams, an embittered man was fighting his friend who betrayed him decades ago. In the process, he swings and knocks off his own teeth. Now ugly inside and out, and having spent money for emergency services, he decides to litigate his old friend dream-damages. Court date arrives and the judge and everyone break into laughter except the bitter man who stood bewildered as he felt he had a strong case.

shabia is indeed funny!

But for the rest if the forum, here are the only scenarios as we move in to fix what we broke in Tigray.
Who will go scorch-earth against the amhara, and unmask their premeditated engagement including their meeting with isayas at gonder?

1)Esu Chisu sensing his betrayal and considering he has nothing left to loose?

2)abichu chufa, sensing that his replacement by Mustafe is eminent?

3)Amharu and PM Mustafe dusting off Abichu and Esu to the next slaughter?

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2513
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by quindibu » 06 Jan 2021, 23:00

gearhead wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 22:37
In his dreams, an embittered man was fighting his friend who betrayed him decades ago. In the process, he swings and knocks off his own teeth. Now ugly inside and out, and having spent money for emergency services, he decides to litigate his old friend dream-damages. Court date arrives and the judge and everyone break into laughter except the bitter man who stood bewildered as he felt he had a strong case.

Kkkkk
Wrong audience, my stateless gypsy friend!

Try that 'humour' somewhere else......but where? The rat holes of Hagere Selam?

Well....I recognize social media are the only place you feel safe.......so go ahead- rant and vent your helplessness! I feel your pain, man! :P

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1437
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by kibramlak » 07 Jan 2021, 02:06

This evil tplf subhuman cadres are all the same sh!t without any exception. They know nothing other than lying, robbing, cheating, distorting of facts and informations, being evil, live evil, die evil. They are the most cursed subhuman creatures mother earth created. They are created to bleed and [deleted]. They never stand alone by their own. As viruses and parasites do, they perpetually depend on their host they bleed.

Now, these [email protected] subhumans want to bring Eritrea on the picture at all costs of any fake news they can invent. While the Amhara fighters of all kind, the ENDF, and the Afaris [email protected] their @rz in a matter of 2 days to two weeks, the shortest war seen ever in the history of mankind, to be remembered for generations to come, these [email protected] beasts want to reinvent fake story by bringing Eritrea as if the war was between them and Eritrea. We can assume that Eritrea undressed them to naked by exposing their all evil acts, and denying them to use Eritrea as their other host to bleed. tplf subhumans futile attempt to mask their humiliation of greatest scale by the brave Amhara fighters and the EDF and the Afaris will be remembered as the most laughable story of these cowards. Now gilgel junta olf is waiting its turn.

Btw, tplf and their likes see Eritria as their superior masters and to equate themselves in this war narrative is like a promotion for them. What moron creatures are they.

Admit it and history will haunte you for generations that its the brave Ethiopian fighters and DFs who [email protected] your @rz to the bottom.

We told you long time ago how every dictators of this earth created end up with a harrowing and miserable life or end their lives in trenches, rat holes, ..... ትእቢት እራሷን ጠልፋ ትጥላለች፣፣ ትእቢት፣ እብሪት፣ ወንጀል እና በንፁሀን ላይ የደረሰ በደል እና ግፍ ጠርንፎና ጠልፎ ይጥላል፣፣ Its always a matter of time. የአሁኖቹ ተረኞች ከዚህ ትምህርት መውሰድን ትተው፣ በተመሳሳይ ሁኔታ ጉድጓዳቸውን እየማሱ መሆኑን የሚረዱበት ቀልብ አተው ወንጀሉንም ዝርፊያውንም፣ በንፁሀን ላይ ግፍና ግድያውን ተያይዘውታል፣፣

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8133
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by Misraq » 07 Jan 2021, 02:35

Folks,

As we all know, Tigray was conspiring against all victims by sleeping with powerful nations. So explain to me the wrong fullness of victims having lunch together in Mekelle?


:lol: :lol:

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: ኤርትራ ዘርፏል ተዋግቷል የሰሜን እዝ አዛዠ

Post by gearhead » 07 Jan 2021, 03:34

Well, the news clip which quoted the most decorated General in the north front has 64k views and 640 comments within 8 hours.God knows it will be the most discussed clip in the week to come. Most of the comments are extremely critical of ABIY and ESU while exonerating the General.

Yet ABIY and Issayas supporters are intent on punching a strawman; invent a woyane gearhead and stab him multiple times. I am heart broken!

Post Reply