Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

If there are Tigrians who have higher IQ than 80, they should listen to this eritrean kid

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jan 2021, 05:28

Please wait, video is loading...
Merejawian

His eminence wish you a very happy new year.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: If there are Tigrians who have higher IQ than 80, they should listen to this eritrean kid

Post by TesfaNews » 01 Jan 2021, 05:38

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 05:28
Merejawian

Qodar sahsah agame you must be one of those few [deleted] from the imperialist tigrayan bloodline no wonder why you use words like “His Eminence”

Hope you die from CORONA-21 agame :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Re: If there are Tigrians who have higher IQ than 80, they should listen to this eritrean kid

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jan 2021, 06:23

TesfaNews wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 05:38
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Merejawian

Qodar sahsah agame you must be one of those few [deleted] from the imperialist tigrayan bloodline no wonder why you use words like “His Eminence”

Weizero tesfit.
You are not wrong, i am from imperialist Tigrian bloodline which streches to emperor ezana, kaleb, gere meskel while you are a beja sperm

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 01 Jan 2021, 06:29

Tigrayan Imperialist you Ethiopian Sperm why do you all obsess about Eritrea maybe to fulfil your ancestors dream of colonizing Eritrea coastline which failed time and time again 8) :lol: :mrgreen:

Ghirmawi

Post by Ghirmawi » 01 Jan 2021, 06:33

Happy New Year to you too brother Deqi Arawit. Eventhough I do not agree with your views on his Excellency the Lion of Nakfa aka the killer of the Abay Tigray non-sense aka the George Wasgington of Eritrea, you are one of the few forumers here I bother to read his post with due attention, along with brothers Misraq, Hawzien, Zimeselo, Revelations, Fed, and the one and only Revolutions (no idea which alias he uses nowadays).
Cheers and joyfull junta and corona free 2021!!

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 01 Jan 2021, 16:25

Co-signed.
Happy new year Deki
2021 is a good year for Eritreans. A year to refocus our attention in life after tplf and chart a new route for a bright future individually and collectively.

Ghirmawi wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 06:33
Happy New Year to you too brother Deqi Arawit. Eventhough I do not agree with your views on his Excellency the Lion of Nakfa aka the killer of the Abay Tigray non-sense aka the George Wasgington of Eritrea, you are one of the few forumers here I bother to read his post with due attention, along with brothers Misraq, Hawzien, Zimeselo, Revelations, Fed, and the one and only Revolutions (no idea which alias he uses nowadays).
Cheers and joyfull junta and corona free 2021!!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Jan 2021, 16:56

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 06:23
TesfaNews wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 05:38
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Merejawian

Weizero tesfit.
You are not wrong, i am from imperialist Tigrian bloodline which streches to emperor ezana, kaleb, gere meskel while you are a beja sperm
Man!

A beja sperm? What's wrong with that? I would prefer to be an offspring of a beja sperm if I ain't but luckily I am and proud of being so.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 01 Jan 2021, 17:02

Scientifically it's known that only a few organisms recognize the reflection of themselves in the mirror....humans being one of them.

If my memory serves me right, you were one of the lowest IQs who were convinced by the Agames propaganda and were declaring, without any evidence, that the Eritrean army was engaged in murdering its own wounded soldiers to hide it from its own people in your alleged incursion into Tigray!

Now, that same person is here accusing others who might be inflicted with IQ80......How ironic!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 01 Jan 2021, 17:17

quindibu wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 17:02
Scientifically it's known that only a few organisms recognize the reflection of themselves in the mirror....humans being one of them.

If my memory serves me right, you were one of the lowest IQs who were convinced by the Agames propaganda and were declaring, without any evidence, that the Eritrean army was engaged in murdering its own wounded soldiers to hide it from its own people in your alleged incursion into Tigray!

Now, that same person is here accusing others who might be inflicted with IQ80......How ironic!
No, there was nothing wrong with your memory, bro. But as one of the Agame clans, whose main identity is telling lies, he was caught red-handed doing what his DNA forced him to. LOL! Agames are pathetic!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jan 2021, 17:50

quindibu wrote:

Shakespear!
In a nation on which flow of information is blocked at worst and suppressed at best, in order to get the truth, you need to connect the dots, speculate like stockbroker by the studying the pattern of the events and the behavior of the dictator in similar circumstances. Now, If the dictator could execute veteran fighters in wheelchairs just because they demand better living condition, it only means the dictator is capable of committing any brutality and barbarity to achieve his goal. I could go on and on and explain the untold barbarity and cruelty committed toward our soldiers by the dictator and his his henchmen, but I don't want to ruin the New Years mood. እዚ ኣእኽለካ ኣንታ ፎሽካል ሓምሊ ሊሕቲት!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jan 2021, 18:01

Temt wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 17:17
quindibu wrote:

No, there was nothing wrong with your memory, bro. But as one of the Agame clans, whose main identity is telling lies, he was caught red-handed doing what his DNA forced him to. LOL! Agames are pathetic!
Weizero temnit ኣንቲ መጣር

If you are concerned about the Agame DNA, Why don't we extract the DNA of the mother of the dictator, the Suwa brewer medhin berad and compare them with mine.