Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
TGAA
Member
Posts: 2388
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by TGAA » 30 Dec 2020, 08:05

Just have a look at what is going on in collective minds of oromuma crowd.As soon as the weyanne colonel is removed from AMISOM another unqualified tribal colenel who has been out of the military profession for a decade was assigned to be a leader,just because he happen to be an old olf.The stupid Genfoo brain doesn't even understand that he suppose to keep his stinking olf politics under his sleeves. So representing the EDF he pu...ks on tweeter the capital city of Ethiopia, the federal city of Ethiopia belongs to Oromia, how lovely Dummy gonofoo. When you give tribal morons undeserved responsible position because their tribal qualification on the 🌎 world stage they only bring a world size shame. What do you expect from a guy who blame Minilik's colonialism for his first name to leonad a UN peace keeping mission,) πŸ˜† Lol A cringing embarrassment to Heroic sons and daughters of Ethiopian defense forces.

tolcha
Member
Posts: 2780
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:51

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by tolcha » 30 Dec 2020, 09:47

TGAA wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 08:05
Just have a look at what is going on in collective minds of oromuma crowd.As soon as the weyanne colonel is removed from AMISOM another unqualified tribal colenel who has been out of the military profession for a decade was assigned to be a leader,just because he happen to be an old olf.The stupid Genfoo brain doesn't even understand that he suppose to keep his stinking olf politics under his sleeves. So representing the EDF he pu...ks on tweeter the capital city of Ethiopia, the federal city of Ethiopia belongs to Oromia, how lovely Dummy gonofoo. When you give tribal morons undeserved responsible position because their tribal qualification on the 🌎 world stage they only bring a world size shame. What do you expect from a guy who blame Minilik's colonialism for his first name to leonad a UN peace keeping mission,) πŸ˜† Lol A cringing embarrassment to Heroic sons and daughters of Ethiopian defense forces.
Finfinne belongs to Ethiopians, I mean the buildings. The land belongs to Oromia region-I don't know how you argue this, unless both your sight and brain become blind. The way the guy expressed is not right, infact. I think the current opposing ideas spreading on social media from Neftegnas against the planned buildings by OPDO makes him mad. That is why. Take it easy buddy. Just control your MF welqait and Humerra before you talk about Finfinne.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 2388
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by TGAA » 30 Dec 2020, 10:31

Tolchaa everyone olf has touched turns into snail moron.Unfortunately you are not an exception. If the majority of District of colombia residents are Black Americans that intails the land becoms theirs and only the building belongs to federal government and to other .citizens. Oromo administration is lucky Addis Ababa the engine of 65% of GDP is in the middle and benefitting from it,but your salvation and awkward dance is not going to chang anything.. As to Welkite don't worry with 30mil people they can F welkit and Addis simultaneously. Tolcha and gonnfa Keep the 🐌 snail brain moving.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 4156
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Dec 2020, 13:05

TGAA wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 08:05
Just have a look at what is going on in collective minds of oromuma crowd.As soon as the weyanne colonel is removed from AMISOM another unqualified tribal colenel who has been out of the military profession for a decade was assigned to be a leader,just because he happen to be an old olf.The stupid Genfoo brain doesn't even understand that he suppose to keep his stinking olf politics under his sleeves. So representing the EDF he pu...ks on tweeter the capital city of Ethiopia, the federal city of Ethiopia belongs to Oromia, how lovely Dummy gonofoo. When you give tribal morons undeserved responsible position because their tribal qualification on the 🌎 world stage they only bring a world size shame. What do you expect from a guy who blame Minilik's colonialism for his first name to leonad a UN peace keeping mission,) πŸ˜† Lol A cringing embarrassment to Heroic sons and daughters of Ethiopian defense forces.
Why do you think that Hailu Gonfa is not entitled to his own opinion?

Why you permanently label all those you want to attack, unwarrantably, first as OLF and then, on the second round, make a target for your attack?

For you every moving Oromo is an OLF, unfortunately, in the same way that every moving Amhara is a neftegna with the Oromo extremists.

Ethiopia that we are going to make a reality should be in a position to entertain all kinds of opinions, with the exception of inciting violence, and leave the decision to the general public and it shouldn't tolerate any kind of lawlessness at the same time.

Freedom of opinion, NOW!

Rule of Law, NOW!

Those who are not in agreement with these simple basic tenets of democracy have got nothing to look for in the new Ethiopia.

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1437
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by kibramlak » 30 Dec 2020, 13:33

Defend The Tribe aka gaIIa Tribe aka OLF Tribe,

There is one very important think your little brain has missed. If this dude is an appointed General, he broke the rule and protocol for the fact that the EDF has no trible, or any kind of apparetenance other than being neutral for the service of the nation aka country. Even during tplf period, that Ethnically divided army was not openly involved in social media to say nonsense. Honestly the gallas (aka olf) are a total embarassement for genuine oromos.
DefendTheTruth wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 13:05
TGAA wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 08:05
Just have a look at what is going on in collective minds of oromuma crowd.As soon as the weyanne colonel is removed from AMISOM another unqualified tribal colenel who has been out of the military profession for a decade was assigned to be a leader,just because he happen to be an old olf.The stupid Genfoo brain doesn't even understand that he suppose to keep his stinking olf politics under his sleeves. So representing the EDF he pu...ks on tweeter the capital city of Ethiopia, the federal city of Ethiopia belongs to Oromia, how lovely Dummy gonofoo. When you give tribal morons undeserved responsible position because their tribal qualification on the 🌎 world stage they only bring a world size shame. What do you expect from a guy who blame Minilik's colonialism for his first name to leonad a UN peace keeping mission,) πŸ˜† Lol A cringing embarrassment to Heroic sons and daughters of Ethiopian defense forces.
Why do you think that Hailu Gonfa is not entitled to his own opinion?

Why you permanently label all those you want to attack, unwarrantably, first as OLF and then, on the second round, make a target for your attack?

For you every moving Oromo is an OLF, unfortunately, in the same way that every moving Amhara is a neftegna with the Oromo extremists.

Ethiopia that we are going to make a reality should be in a position to entertain all kinds of opinions, with the exception of inciting violence, and leave the decision to the general public and it shouldn't tolerate any kind of lawlessness at the same time.

Freedom of opinion, NOW!

Rule of Law, NOW!

Those who are not in agreement with these simple basic tenets of democracy have got nothing to look for in the new Ethiopia.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 2388
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by TGAA » 30 Dec 2020, 13:54

DefendTheTruth wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 13:05
TGAA wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 08:05
Just have a look at what is going on in collective minds of oromuma crowd.As soon as the weyanne colonel is removed from AMISOM another unqualified tribal colenel who has been out of the military profession for a decade was assigned to be a leader,just because he happen to be an old olf.The stupid Genfoo brain doesn't even understand that he suppose to keep his stinking olf politics under his sleeves. So representing the EDF he pu...ks on tweeter the capital city of Ethiopia, the federal city of Ethiopia belongs to Oromia, how lovely Dummy gonofoo. When you give tribal morons undeserved responsible position because their tribal qualification on the 🌎 world stage they only bring a world size shame. What do you expect from a guy who blame Minilik's colonialism for his first name to leonad a UN peace keeping mission,) πŸ˜† Lol A cringing embarrassment to Heroic sons and daughters of Ethiopian defense forces.
Why do you think that Hailu Gonfa is not entitled to his own opinion?

Why you permanently label all those you want to attack, unwarrantably, first as OLF and then, on the second round, make a target for your attack?

For you every moving Oromo is an OLF, unfortunately, in the same way that every moving Amhara is a neftegna with the Oromo extremists.

Ethiopia that we are going to make a reality should be in a position to entertain all kinds of opinions, with the exception of inciting violence, and leave the decision to the general public and it shouldn't tolerate any kind of lawlessness at the same time.

Freedom of opinion, NOW!

Rule of Law, NOW!

Those who are not in agreement with these simple basic tenets of democracy have got nothing to look for in the new Ethiopia.
What your flowery understanding of freedom of speech and rule of law conviniatly side steps is that the member of EDF are not to side on politically contested issues and make a public statement while they are in military duty. But the pea head gonfa.while in charge of Ethiopian and international Armies in a foreign land twitted to assign the capital city of Ethiopia with 7000000 Addis Ababa to his tribal land. For Orommuma goons this deadly political interface islides as freedom of opinion. He is there representing Ethiopia not Oromo or benshangule. How you missed that is a treat by itself. Your do I say not as I do rule of law have its own manifestation..when it arrives in welkit it is as stiff as steel and flexible like spaghetti when it gets in Oromia. How convenient? If Prosperity party continues to be a Trojan horse as Shemelis told us and takele uma implemented for Orommuma project ADP should pull-out and join other parties that is the only political balance that would a weaken Orommuma intoxicated crowd.

Abere
Member
Posts: 1447
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Abere » 30 Dec 2020, 13:54

Tribalism is a lethal virus. It catches regardless the position, rank and role of a person once if that person has allegiance to it or generously exposed to himself to the virus. We saw COVID-19 affecting Presidents and Prime Minsters of many countries around the world. This should not come as a surprise when an OLF thug, Hailu Gunfan, who live ሼሌ style political life with OLF makes such dumb stupid statement. No body forced him to name himself as Hailu he had every right to change his name to Guddina, Gerba, Dulla, Wodofa, Moti, Megerssa, etc. Even now he can do that. Please, all OLF thugs who have an Amhara first name change your name to your favorite Oromo name; also please don't speak any Amharic language, we beg you to so. Let this be your 2021 new year resolution. As to the city of Addis Ababa or Berera, we have much time a head of us.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 4156
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 Dec 2020, 14:17

TGAA wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 13:54
DefendTheTruth wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 13:05
TGAA wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 08:05
Just have a look at what is going on in collective minds of oromuma crowd.As soon as the weyanne colonel is removed from AMISOM another unqualified tribal colenel who has been out of the military profession for a decade was assigned to be a leader,just because he happen to be an old olf.The stupid Genfoo brain doesn't even understand that he suppose to keep his stinking olf politics under his sleeves. So representing the EDF he pu...ks on tweeter the capital city of Ethiopia, the federal city of Ethiopia belongs to Oromia, how lovely Dummy gonofoo. When you give tribal morons undeserved responsible position because their tribal qualification on the 🌎 world stage they only bring a world size shame. What do you expect from a guy who blame Minilik's colonialism for his first name to leonad a UN peace keeping mission,) πŸ˜† Lol A cringing embarrassment to Heroic sons and daughters of Ethiopian defense forces.
Why do you think that Hailu Gonfa is not entitled to his own opinion?

Why you permanently label all those you want to attack, unwarrantably, first as OLF and then, on the second round, make a target for your attack?

For you every moving Oromo is an OLF, unfortunately, in the same way that every moving Amhara is a neftegna with the Oromo extremists.

Ethiopia that we are going to make a reality should be in a position to entertain all kinds of opinions, with the exception of inciting violence, and leave the decision to the general public and it shouldn't tolerate any kind of lawlessness at the same time.

Freedom of opinion, NOW!

Rule of Law, NOW!

Those who are not in agreement with these simple basic tenets of democracy have got nothing to look for in the new Ethiopia.
What your flowery understanding of freedom of speech and rule of law conviniatly side steps is that the member of EDF are not to side on politically contested issues and make a public statement while they are in military duty. But the pea head gonfa.while in charge of Ethiopian and international Armies in a foreign land twitted to assign the capital city of Ethiopia with 7000000 Addis Ababa to his tribal land. For Orommuma goons this deadly political interface islides as freedom of opinion. He is there representing Ethiopia not Oromo or benshangule. How you missed that is a treat by itself. Your do I say not as I do rule of law have its own manifestation..when it arrives in welkit it is as stiff as steel and flexible like spaghetti when it gets in Oromia. How convenient? If Prosperity party continues to be a Trojan horse as Shemelis told us and takele uma implemented for Orommuma project ADP should pull-out and join other parties that is the only political balance that would a weaken Orommuma intoxicated crowd.
FYI: Oromummaa, as an Afan Oromo word, just means so much as Amharanet in Amharic. It doesn't have any connotation of something like "we are the base level of Ethiopianism" (ye Ethiopiawinet wuha lik). Such latter claims come only from the chauvinists of our common country.

So, did you ever had with someone who claimed about his/her Amharanet and ye Ethiopiawinet wuha lik? If yes, please show me.

The rest is simply based on some kind of phobic, I think.

We contribute to the wellbeing of the country according to our fair share and demand to be represented accordingly in the same home, what is your problem with that?

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10752
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Dec 2020, 18:30

Do you even know what ''Oromummaa'' means? It's the collective Oromo identity- the language, the culture, the ancestry, etc.
So when you insult it, know that you are insulting the 40 plus Million Oromos. Which is fine, because Amara extremists are known for hating and looking down upon Oromo's and all other Ethiopians, despite the fact that Ethiopia would NOT exist without the brave Oromo warrior, the hard working Oromo farmer, and the various other beautiful nations & nationalities.
As far as Finfinne goes, it is almost completely surrounded by Oromia, and most of its water, food, etc, comes from Oromia, we do not need to debate over what's ours. We are the most welcoming people in Ethiopia and share everything we have with others, even when we're in need, but that does not mean we are fools or weak.

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olα‹˜ brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by gearhead » 30 Dec 2020, 19:05

αŠ₯α‰₯α‹΅ αŠ₯α‰₯α‹΅ αŠα‹ˆ!! αŠ₯α‰₯α‹°α‰±αŠ• α‹¨αˆšα‹«αˆ³α‹¨α‹ αŒ­αˆ‹αŠ•αŒ­αˆ α‰₯αˆ­αˆ€αŠ• α‹«αˆ΅αŒ“αˆ«α‹‹αˆα’αŠ αˆˆαˆžα‹«α‹ αŠ₯α‰₯α‹΅αŠ• αŠ α‰…αŽ center αŠ αˆ΅α‰°αˆαˆ¨α‹‹αˆˆαˆ α‹¨αˆšαˆ αŠ₯α‰ αˆ‹ ባይ αŒ…αˆ αŠ₯ራሱ α‹«α‰₯α‹³αˆ αŠ₯αŠ•αŒ‚ αŠ₯α‰₯α‹±αŠ• αŠ α‹«α‹΅αŠα‹αˆ!α‹¨αˆαˆˆα‰΅ αŠ₯α‰₯ዢች α‰€α‰΅αˆ αŠ α‹­α‰†αˆαˆ!!

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 4165
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Dec 2020, 19:46

You are wrong Addis Ababa is not surrounded by Oromo but by Shewans (Tulamas) Oromia was invented by Woyane the true Oromia is Borana Guji Bale Arsi Hararghe and Savage Welega! The Shewan Tulama can be mayor of Addis Ababa but not the savage arsi hararghe or welega clan members of hateful Galla orgins. Tulama are also related to Gurage town like Waliso are Bete Gurage the Tulamas of South West Shewa Zone are Gurage Gudifechas

TGAA
Member
Posts: 2388
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by TGAA » 30 Dec 2020, 20:26

I can quote you as many Oromo Knucklehead quotes as Amhara ones. You are not going to win on that one.I am focusing on Radical view of Orommuma articulated by Shimels and excuted by Takele uma and the whole apartheid system that reinforces a second citizenry status on 15000000 Ethiopians who are subjected to live at whim of oromo tribalism. Addis Ababa going to remain the holly grill of the Oromuma crazed. Shimalis is investing 4 billion that supposedly could have changed the lives of hundred thousand oromo farmers in hope of swallowing Addis Ababa. It will never going happen. You can salivat with all your might but you can't oromized a land that has 7000000 residents by baptism. The futility of it borders hilarity. The weyann constitution you swear by put the last nail by stating Addis Ababa is the federal capital city of Ethiopia. Sadacha of course reads it ..he is smart the rest are acollection of Knuckleheads, how haughty!?

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 1470
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Dec 2020, 20:31

All Galla are not sophisticated. They are gullible and emotionally driven. Let alone a multinational organization like OAU they can't lead their own tribal organization for the past 50 years. This is not any more hypothesis it is a proven fact. That is why everybody shuns you.

This Galla was asked to show his loyalty for the hardline Galla in the pp party in response to his appointment in the current position. Meaning the Galla hardliners know the previous TPLF junta was not representing Ethiopian interest rather his tribe and himself. As soon as TPLF was decimated the Galla hardliners OLF,OFECP, OPDO, and Jawars querro were busy taking the place of the runaway TPLF junta. They were not fully supporters of the war against the TPLF junta rather they were worried about the Amhara's special force strength. They were very busy in taking the property of EFORT and even claiming some of the liberated regions from the TPLF junta.

In general, they were contemplating becoming a TPLF and rule Ethiopia by maintaining tribal division. They still think that the TPLF and TPLF created an undemocratic constitution to continue. Since TPLF is removed by force everything that is bad means the constitution also will be removed and a new constitution will be created. The new constitution requires an aliggence to the and individual right first and whatever the people choose after that.

You can't be OLF first and serve in the Ethiopian government. If you choose to do that then you better go to war first. OLF or some other tribalist groups can participate in the new Ethiopia peacefully by putting the country first and respecting individual right then they can struggle for their tribe peacefully.

This Galla general some hardliners pushed him to power and then blackmailed him by requesting this kind of unprofessional opinion. This Galla general wanted to keep his job at any coast and when the hardliners asked him to do so the dumb Galla should say I can't. He is representing Ethiopia and not OLF and the army in any way can't criticize its national leader it is treason. Abyi has to dismiss this useless Galla from his post otherwise as many Ethiopian suspect him of appeasing the OLF goons this will be the confirmation if he did not fire this Galla

αŒ‹αˆ‹αŠ“ ሰገራ αŠ α‹«α‹°αˆ­ α‹­αˆΈα‰³αˆ α‹­αˆ‰αˆƒαˆ α‹­αˆ„ αŠ•α‹

Listen we have no problem you can promote your own language if you think it is useful for the betterment of Ethiopians. Currently, I never heard any other ethnic beating the drum of language problems except, few Gala leaders like shameless, taye and merrara for their own small interest. However, if it is really an issue then it has to be addressed as every social issue by a publicly elected unity government, not by another junta who came to power by showing loyalty to TPLF. This junta came out publicly said we have broken the Amhara peoples that statement only disqualify them from holding any public office. That is why it has to be done after the election and through the members of the parliament or referendum. The current constitution is designed by TPLF and defeated with TPLF so it can help us only for transitioning not to serve the new Ethiopia.

sun
Member+
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by sun » 30 Dec 2020, 21:41

Abere wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 13:54
Tribalism is a lethal virus. It catches regardless the position, rank and role of a person once if that person has allegiance to it or generously exposed to himself to the virus. We saw COVID-19 affecting Presidents and Prime Minsters of many countries around the world. This should not come as a surprise when an OLF thug, Hailu Gunfan, who live ሼሌ style political life with OLF makes such dumb stupid statement. No body forced him to name himself as Hailu he had every right to change his name to Guddina, Gerba, Dulla, Wodofa, Moti, Megerssa, etc. Even now he can do that. Please, all OLF thugs who have an Amhara first name change your name to your favorite Oromo name; also please don't speak any Amharic language, we beg you to so. Let this be your 2021 new year resolution. As to the city of Addis Ababa or Berera, we have much time a head of us.
Abere the fat dirty mad Bere, :P

Why was tribalism not a lethal virus when your chest pumping extremist segregationist racists baboon Chimps were practicing it to the extreme and now becomes lethal virus just now when power shifts takes place along the egalitarianism, democracy and freedom from jails and concentration camps became the reality? Democracy means that everyone has the right to own opinion short of inciting violence and causing individual and communal injuries. That is also why you can keep whistling stench dirt through your front and back cursed dirty holes, no question asked. :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10752
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Dec 2020, 21:52

The Amhara extremists cannot see that, not everyone see's Ethiopia the way they do, not everyone is going to blindly worship their tyrannical heroes who burnt villages, women, and kids, like tewodros and other ''atses''. Not everyone is going to identify with a state that is literally based on the culture, language, and religion of a tiny group in the far north of the country. Amhara extremists have not built a single road or clinic in gojjam or gondar, yet wanna say they have this God given right to rule wallaga, jimma, guji, jigjiga, and elsewhere. Ha!
You either have to agree to disagree, and compromise that we must have a system in which the oromo, somali, afar, and others have a way to govern their own states within an united and de-centralized Ethiopia, or realize that the country will never be stable and be in a perpetual cycle of war, man made famine, and etc, in other words: the same situation Ethiopia has been in, since its inception! OR, the country will simply disintegrate.
The outdated idea of ruling with brute force is just going to keep Ethiopia as among the poorest nations in the world, despite being rich in resources and manpower...

sun
Member+
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by sun » 30 Dec 2020, 21:55

Lakeshore wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 20:31
All Galla are not sophisticated. They are gullible and emotionally driven. Let alone a multinational organization like OAU they can't lead their own tribal organization for the past 50 years. This is not any more hypothesis it is a proven fact. That is why everybody shuns you.

This Galla was asked to show his loyalty for the hardline Galla in the pp party in response to his appointment in the current position. Meaning the Galla hardliners know the previous TPLF junta was not representing Ethiopian interest rather his tribe and himself. As soon as TPLF was decimated the Galla hardliners OLF,OFECP, OPDO, and Jawars querro were busy taking the place of the runaway TPLF junta. They were not fully supporters of the war against the TPLF junta rather they were worried about the Amhara's special force strength. They were very busy in taking the property of EFORT and even claiming some of the liberated regions from the TPLF junta.

In general, they were contemplating becoming a TPLF and rule Ethiopia by maintaining tribal division. They still think that the TPLF and TPLF created an undemocratic constitution to continue. Since TPLF is removed by force everything that is bad means the constitution also will be removed and a new constitution will be created. The new constitution requires an aliggence to the and individual right first and whatever the people choose after that.

You can't be OLF first and serve in the Ethiopian government. If you choose to do that then you better go to war first. OLF or some other tribalist groups can participate in the new Ethiopia peacefully by putting the country first and respecting individual right then they can struggle for their tribe peacefully.

This Galla general some hardliners pushed him to power and then blackmailed him by requesting this kind of unprofessional opinion. This Galla general wanted to keep his job at any coast and when the hardliners asked him to do so the dumb Galla should say I can't. He is representing Ethiopia and not OLF and the army in any way can't criticize its national leader it is treason. Abyi has to dismiss this useless Galla from his post otherwise as many Ethiopian suspect him of appeasing the OLF goons this will be the confirmation if he did not fire this Galla

αŒ‹αˆ‹αŠ“ ሰገራ αŠ α‹«α‹°αˆ­ α‹­αˆΈα‰³αˆ α‹­αˆ‰αˆƒαˆ α‹­αˆ„ αŠ•α‹

Listen we have no problem you can promote your own language if you think it is useful for the betterment of Ethiopians. Currently, I never heard any other ethnic beating the drum of language problems except, few Gala leaders like shameless, taye and merrara for their own small interest. However, if it is really an issue then it has to be addressed as every social issue by a publicly elected unity government, not by another junta who came to power by showing loyalty to TPLF. This junta came out publicly said we have broken the Amhara peoples that statement only disqualify them from holding any public office. That is why it has to be done after the election and through the members of the parliament or referendum. The current constitution is designed by TPLF and defeated with TPLF so it can help us only for transitioning not to serve the new Ethiopia.
Lucky wh0re,

Keep twerking and displaying your talents through your endless empty talks , one sided wishful thinking and hate promotion followed by foaming after foaming and climbing up an oiled and smooth night club metal pole and putting up spicy and sexy striptease master performance and through that seducing the virile and the willing talents. Lucky wh0reαŠ“ ሰገራ αŠ α‹«α‹°αˆ­ α‹­αˆΈα‰³αˆ α‹­αˆ‰αˆƒαˆ α‹­αˆ„ αŠ•α‹! Okay? Okay!
:lol: :lol:

TGAA
Member
Posts: 2388
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by TGAA » 30 Dec 2020, 22:49

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2020, 21:52
The Amhara extremists cannot see that, not everyone see's Ethiopia the way they do, not everyone is going to blindly worship their tyrannical heroes who burnt villages, women, and kids, like tewodros and other ''atses''. Not everyone is going to identify with a state that is literally based on the culture, language, and religion of a tiny group in the far north of the country. Amhara extremists have not built a single road or clinic in gojjam or gondar, yet wanna say they have this God given right to rule wallaga, jimma, guji, jigjiga, and elsewhere. Ha!
You either have to agree to disagree, and compromise that we must have a system in which the oromo, somali, afar, and others have a way to govern their own states within an united and de-centralized Ethiopia, or realize that the country will never be stable and be in a perpetual cycle of war, man made famine, and etc, in other words: the same situation Ethiopia has been in, since its inception! OR, the country will simply disintegrate.
The outdated idea of ruling with brute force is just going to keep Ethiopia as among the poorest nations in the world, despite being rich in resources and manpower...
Here you go again ! Your strawman argument. Who says that you don't self-govern. Federalism is accepted across the board, but not ethnic Federalism that disenfranchise Ethiopian citizens based on Ethnicity and make Ethiopian a citizens without rights.The individual rights of all Ethiopians should be protected regardless of the federal administration they live in that is the cruxe of the matter. No citizen should be concerned about his life and property wherever he decides to live.The ethnic apartheid system that is give a cover as federation should be dismantled and a true democratic federal system should be instituted in its place.

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 1470
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Lakeshore » 31 Dec 2020, 02:59

Sun,

There is no political correctness for Galla like Gonfa or Genfo. we have to call a spade a spade as it is. When you call a spade a spade, you are telling the absolute truth. I am not sugarcoating it or keeping your inferior ego intact. Nobody put a gun on his empty head to come out and say this stupid thing while he is working as a representative of the same country and leader he has sworn to serve. You see Galla are not smart and sophisticated let alone to represent Ethiopia but to live with Ethiopians. The road Gall is following looks like the same road as the TPLF junta traveled. These incompetent Galla people who are in power are endangering the innocent Galla population as TPLF junta did to Tigree.

Today you appoint them believing they are normal and after a few weeks they came out rotten with contempt and aligning with the tribal group. This has been seen in many Galla in a leadership position, for example, Galla Shimeles Abdisa once said we have broken the Amhara people. How can this rotten person represent Ethiopian at any level, therefore, this guy can't be more than an OLF leader and he is a danger for any other Ethiopians who are not members of the tribalist group OLF?

This Gala general Hailu Gonfa, can not continue in his current position to be a member of ENDF because based on his statement he has an ill intention toward the Amhara people. Amhara gave him chance but he proved it otherwise. the list will continue like Taye and Merrara , Lencho, Lema, and the other Galla deputy of Shimelis.

Now let me ask you Galla Sun I believe you are proud of your ethnic background and you will not be offended for calling you Galla because you preferred to be called Galla at some point. Can you explain what actually the Galla version of the true democratic federal system means? The core of democracy is individual rights like freedom of movement, freedom to create wealth, freedom to live, freedom to live where ever the individual wants to live and belong to ethnic.

so every Galla he/she doesn't want to be associated or considered to be Galla then it is his/her democratic right to choose others. In that sense, all Galla who speak Galligna can not necessarily be considered Galla as long as they did not choose to be. Ethnicity is determined by not only language but culture, social interaction, and sense of belonging only determined by the individual. So in order to be democratic federalism individuals should agree to form the ethnic they want to belong it should not be imposed upon them. Therefore, I am eager to hear your version of the true democratic federalism system as you put it.

So if you are really for peace and prosperity we will accept both way unity or federalism just stop being detractive and try to impose your primitive cult on peoples who do not want it. For example, you came and asked to celebrate Erechaa in Addis have there been any history of that or sentiment of that in Addis no but you tried to force on Addis people to ask the people, and if they say ok they go ahead and if they say no stop. It is as simple as that.
የ αˆƒα‹­αˆ‰ αŒŽαŠ•α‹ αŠ•αŒαŒαˆ­ αŒ‹αˆ‹ α‰’α‹«αŒ ααˆ α‰£α‹«αŒ α‹αˆ α‰ α‰€αŠ• αˆΆαˆ΅α‰΅ αŒŠα‹œ መመከር αŠ£αˆˆα‰ α‰΅ α‹¨αˆšαˆˆα‹αŠ• α‰₯αˆ‚αˆ α‹«αŒ αŠ“αŠ­αˆ«αˆ

αˆ΅αˆ…α‰°α‰΅ αŠ«αˆˆα‹ αŠ•αŒˆαˆ¨αŠ

for now be Galligna Negatti
Last edited by Lakeshore on 31 Dec 2020, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 1470
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Lakeshore » 31 Dec 2020, 09:12

Post by Jirta
I am from the Galla ethnicity group. For me it hard to call us Galla people: the reasons are:
1. 70% of the residence in Bale are Amahara
2. 60% of the people in Nazret are again Amhara
3. More than 60% of the people of Debrezit and Dukem are still Amhara
4 similarly more than 60% of the people in Jima, Ambo, Selalie, Shabby, Horogudro, Zeway, Diredawa, Harar are Amhara.

We need to talk about facts and figures. Other than the new invaders, more than 80% of the residences of Addis Ababa are not Galla.
Taking these data, Galla in Ethiopia will not exceed 4million. However, their horrible noise is disturbing the whole country. We must be afraid of the silent majority. Galla will pay extra and lose everything like TPLF when the times come.
A none pride people with confused identity, i.e an inferiority complex, without real history except, paganism, have never seen Galla people. Whenever, they see other none, Galla, they see them as prey to cut their general and put it on their forehead. That is why they are shunned by everybody I mean everybody including the Shoan.


Many peoples in current Galla administration doesn't want to be associated or considered to be Galla then it is his/her democratic right to choose otherwise. Galla can not impose Gallanet on any Galla region peoples i.e people who do not like to be considered pagan and idol worshipers like them. peoples with higher moral standards. In that sense, all Galla who speak Galligna can not necessarily be considered Galla as long as they did not choose to be. Ethnicity is determined by not only language but culture, social interaction, and sense of belonging only determined by the individual. So in order to be democratic federalism individuals should agree to form the ethnic they want to belong it should not be imposed upon them. Therefore, I am eager to hear your version of the true democratic federalism system as you put it.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 31 Dec 2020, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado
Member
Posts: 2510
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 21:56

Re: Haile gonfa"s rotten stinking olf brain finally spectacularly Gomefaaaa

Post by Abaymado » 31 Dec 2020, 10:57

Well , first of all forget about defendthetruth. He is "Sun". He can't fool us.

One thing I assure that Amhara and galla will go to war. This will be a blessing in disguise.

Whether you(galla) like it or not, war is coming galla and Amhara. I am waiting for it. We need Shewa to be part of Amhara.

Post Reply