Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurorae Borealis

Now that the boogie man (Junita) is out...Where is Eritrea going ?

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 29 Dec 2020, 10:37

If you ask me, one down one to go. :lol: :lol: Eritrea has been nothing but a banana republic the last thirty years after independence. After thirty years of bloody battle for independence. Eritreans youth fled the country as fast as they could. Some perished in the opens seas. If that is what independence entails, then it wasn't worth it. Eritrea is situated at perhaps the busiest corridor of the open seas. With one thousand kilometers coastal lines, even Singapore, a sovereign island city-state with no lands to farm, in the South East China sea was able to work magic along its coastal lines. What happen to the fact that Eritrea was going to exploit its maritime potential along the RedSea ?. The answer is, power hungry exploitation at the expense of the people. Now that the junta, the main actor in the boogie man saga is gone, where are we going ? The new storm will be good for Eritrea. Unfortunately, it will be bad for Tigrayans. TPLF was just the other side of PFDJ. It was all about power not the people (PNP) :lol: :lol: Now, junta is out. Good. Where do we go now ? Are we going to have a new external enemy ? :twisted: :lol:

sesame
Member+

Re: Now that the boogie man (Junita) is out...Where is Eritrea going ?

Post by sesame » 29 Dec 2020, 10:45

Agamino,

In case you have missed it, Eritrea is the winner. We have buried for good the TPLF thugs. We have gotten back our sovereign lands. In other words, "we are up". And there ain't nothing stopping us. Just watch!

Please wait, video is loading...

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 29 Dec 2020, 10:50

Sesame the condom :lol: , what are you , adgi ? Shyyyt head :evil:

Yes the peoples of Eritrea, Tigray and Ethiopia are winners. The storm is good. But, it is not over yet. Junta will be followed by other juntas who work against the broader people. :lol: Mark my word on that .

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Dec 2020, 11:04

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 10:37
If you ask me, one down one to go. :lol: :lol: Eritrea has been nothing but a banana republic the last thirty years after independence. After thirty years of bloody battle for independence. Eritreans youth fled the country as fast as they could. Some perished in the opens seas. If that is what independence entails, then it wasn't worth it. Eritrea is situated at perhaps the busiest corridor of the open seas. With one thousand kilometers coastal lines, even Singapore, a sovereign island city-state with no lands to farm, in the South East China sea was able to work magic along its coastal lines. What happen to the fact that Eritrea was going to exploit its maritime potential along the RedSea ?. The answer is, power hungry exploitation at the expense of the people. Now that the junta, the main actor in the boogie man saga is gone, where are we going ? The new storm will be good for Eritrea. Unfortunately, it will be bad for Tigrayans. TPLF was just the other side of PFDJ. It was all about power not the people (PNP) :lol: :lol: Now, junta is out. Good. Where do we go now ? Are we going to have a new external enemy ? :twisted: :lol:
We are going to be told, until Ethiopia and Yemen are stabilized nothing is going to be changed in Eritrea.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 29 Dec 2020, 11:21

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
I see a bright future for Eritrea. even on the times of hostilities by the junta, the Eritreans were busy building their country. They have building small but effective dams and they have been protecting their soils from erosion as well as forestation. So, right now, Eritrea ready to launch her economy by integrating with Ethiopia, economically. People were laughing when the Eritreans talk about dams but no one is laughing now, they collected so much water, there is not a litter of water that wasted. once you get water, the rest is.......pufffffffffffffff

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Dec 2020, 11:48

ZEMEN wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 11:21
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
I see a bright future for Eritrea. even on the times of hostilities by the junta, the Eritreans were busy building their country. They have building small but effective dams and they have been protecting their soils from erosion as well as forestation. So, right now, Eritrea ready to launch her economy by integrating with Ethiopia, economically. People were laughing when the Eritreans talk about dams but no one is laughing now, they collected so much water, there is not a litter of water that wasted. once you get water, the rest is.......pufffffffffffffff
Negro shxxut your face

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 29 Dec 2020, 11:50

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 11:48
ZEMEN wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 11:21
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
Negro shxxut your face
I am sorry for your lose. i know you freaking pain that your [deleted] TPLF is gone. f-face shime.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 29 Dec 2020, 11:59

Zemen,

You wrote,
I see a bright future for Eritrea. even on the times of hostilities by the junta, the Eritreans were busy building their country. They have building small but effective dams and they have been protecting their soils from erosion as well as forestation. So, right now, Eritrea ready to launch her economy by integrating with Ethiopia, economically. People were laughing when the Eritreans talk about dams but no one is laughing now, they collected so much water, there is not a litter of water that wasted. once you get water, the rest is.......pufffffffffffffff]
Building dams is very good, but that should be the work of local sub units of governments, and the famers themselves. I don't want to see the president digging on the dams, I want him hammering international trade deals with the help of Harvard or Yale graduate Eritreans instead of expelling them out of the country. I want him to keep local capital and allow savy merchants and enterpreuners do their magic. In 1935, Addis Ababa was a muddy little village. Asmara looked like a beautiful Italian City/Town. Now, Look at the two cites and wonder what happened. Blame Haile Sellasie and Mengistu. Don't be Naive. Isayas had Asmara for the last thirty years too.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 29 Dec 2020, 12:28

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 11:59
Zemen,

You wrote,
I see a bright future for Eritrea. even on the times of hostilities by the junta, the Eritreans were busy building their country. They have building small but effective dams and they have been protecting their soils from erosion as well as forestation. So, right now, Eritrea ready to launch her economy by integrating with Ethiopia, economically. People were laughing when the Eritreans talk about dams but no one is laughing now, they collected so much water, there is not a litter of water that wasted. once you get water, the rest is.......pufffffffffffffff]
Building dams is very good, but that should be the work of local sub units of governments, and the famers themselves. I don't want to see the president digging on the dams, I want him hammering international trade deals with the help of Harvard or Yale graduate Eritreans instead of expelling them out of the country. I want him to keep local capital and allow savy merchants and enterpreuners do their magic. In 1935, Addis Ababa was a muddy little village. Asmara looked like a beautiful Italian City/Town. Now, Look at the two cites and wonder what happened. Blame Haile Sellasie and Mengistu. Don't be Naive. Isayas had Asmara for the last thirty years too.
Aurora
My understanding is the approach of the nation building idea. From my understanding Eritrea is following the Singapore style of nation building, Bottom-up and you are suggesting the typical top-down nation building idea. So, you are not wrong but the two ways of nation building are different in approach. the top-down national building is practiced by all African countries while Eritrea is the first country to try this approach and let wait and see. From what i can see, once social justice is accomplished the, the rest is.......cake. Africa will never be democratic with out achieving social justice and social justice can only be bottom-up nation building style. from what i can see and understand. my 2 cents.

Zack

Post by Zack » 29 Dec 2020, 12:35

Eritrea had so much potential it could easily be a stable and strong economy due to its resources gold red sea coast farm land and not a large population. It could've eradicated poverty all together. But the problem is the patriotic dictator wedi afom is still stuck in the 70s with a communist mindset. The millions of dollars given by Saudi and UAE should be invested in the people. I always thought Eritrea would be the biggest challenge for port bussines for Djibouti. But its the unrecognised Somaliland these days. The Eritrean people deserve much better.

Dr Zackovich

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 29 Dec 2020, 12:46

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
Isaias / Eritrea has been upgraded to regional super power in the Horn of Africa : ) replacing the old regional super power (TPLF).
As for Eritreans, the young will continue to flee the country - maybe to Sudan this time as Tigray is not safe anymore. Our problem is still Isaias, and as long as he is driving the bus, we will suffer, perish and be dispersed into 4 corner of the earth.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 29 Dec 2020, 13:32

Agametat can't handle the death of the TPLF.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Dec 2020, 13:54

ZEMEN wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 12:28
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
Zemen,

You wrote,
Aurora
My understanding is the approach of the nation building idea. From my understanding Eritrea is following the Singapore style of nation building, Bottom-up and you are suggesting the typical top-down nation building idea. So, you are not wrong but the two ways of nation building are different in approach. the top-down national building is practiced by all African countries while Eritrea is the first country to try this approach and let wait and see. From what i can see, once social justice is accomplished the, the rest is.......cake. Africa will never be democratic with out achieving social justice and social justice can only be bottom-up nation building style. from what i can see and understand. my 2 cents.
Bravo, Zemen! You're totally right.

What these chatterboxes are missing (consciously avoiding) is the fact that the country has had only 5 years of peace, since its Independence. The remaining years have been years of war, no war-no peace, sanctions and all sorts of other foreign induced problems. But even with that (any other country would've collapsed), the country built the dams you mentioned (to a cost of nearly a billion nakfa), revived its mining sector, hit almost all MDG's, eradicated illiteracy etc etc etc

Is there a lot more left to be done? Definitely! But we'll reach there, if the warmongering demons completely disappear from our region.

Ppl like djiboutian Zack, should just stfu. His country is one family's personal property, yet has the gall to criticize Eritrea's leadership.

Believe you me, if President Isaias was hated even a fraction of that which these ppl here hate him, he would've been gone a long time ago.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 29 Dec 2020, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Dec 2020, 14:25

If there is no peace no country can 100% focus to its internal development or political issues.
We know the hasadat agames of the likes of wedi arawit don't want to see Eritrea succeed, but putting aside what these hasadat were putting logs and logs on our highway for over 2 decades and expect us to focus on our internal issues and stop focusing to destroy the number one thorn which was trying to undo our sovereignty as much as helping its masters to sanction is to help woyane succeed in its mission.
Now these dumb as*ses agames, instead of saying that they will see what happens once woyane (number 1 obstacle) to us is gone, they still are hell bent to hide their loss and are creating stupid idea of what would happen in Eritrea now after....dumb a*ss wedi qosal, abaq, mildewed mitra agame sherm*uta wedi arawit is even bringing Yemen in the mix.....if that is not the stupidest comment which shows how desperate these idiots are, I don't know what is.
Yes woyane is dead. But that doesn't mean, Eritrea can get up from the ashes it was put in by woyane and its masters, dust its bu*tt in one day, one week, one month or even one year and become the beacon of Africa.
But the jump start will begin very soon.
Every thing they said fell in their ugly faces and it will in the future too.
Any sane human being actually should take their hat off for Eritrea to weather the storm it was put in. No other country would have survived what Eritrea survived.
Rocking the boat in a stormy weather (2 decades plus) could definitely capsized the boat).
Now the weather is getting calmer and the smooth sailing will start.
It is not that Eritreans do not want multiple parties, enact the constitution or even fixing our cities and all the other political aspects that we chose to make them on hold.
They will be done. But instead of waiting to see if they do, here are these filthy agames getting mad that they will be done on our terms and on our time table. And it shows that was their excuse for attacking us, and now they will loose that excuse and are blindly forecasting none sense, lame excuse of desperation.
They never think that PIA will one day meet his maker, they never think that Eritrea will shine that they put their smelly eggs in one basket.
How many million times did we prove them right what we will do, we will do?
Why not learn from their previous losses and just shut the fu*ck up, unless they are filthy agames and hate to see Eritrea and Eritreans leaving them in the dust?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 29 Dec 2020, 14:28

Zmeselo wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 13:54
ZEMEN wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 12:28
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
Zemen,

You wrote,
Aurora
Bravo, Zemen! You're totally right.

What these chatterboxes are missing (consciously avoiding) is the fact that the country has had only 5 years of peace, since its Independence. The remaining years have been years of war, no war-no peace, sanctions and all sorts of other foreign induced problems. But even with that (any other country would've collapsed), the country built the dams you mentioned (to a cost of nearly a billion nakfa), revived its mining sector, hit almost all MDG's, eradicated illiteracy etc etc etc

Is there a lot more left to be done? Definitely! But we'll reach there, if the warmongering demons completely disappear from our region.

Ppl like djiboutian Zack, should just stfu. His country is one family's personal property, yet has the gall to criticize Eritrea's leadership.

Believe you me, if President Isaias was hated even a reaction of that which these ppl here hate him, he would've been gone a long time ago.
Zmeleso

I know you are an intelligent person for which I
have tremendous respect for you. But I would like to ask you few questions:

It is a common knowledge that Eritrea faced its biggest challenge in the last 22/23 years in terms of war, sanction, instability, no war no peace etc. But do you think some remedial measures could have eased the situation?
Example:
1. Allowing Eritreans to invest in their own country in construction, business, trade, services etc. When I say this I have all those Eritrean entrepreneurs in Juba, Rwanda, Angola, Uganda in mind. Don't you think we have missed a massive investment that could transform our economy, generate jobs for the youth, prevent migration etc?

2. Instead of keeping the youth in the army indefinitely, you keep on circulating them. When they complete their 18 month service you allow them to lead a civilian life. If a threat appears you call them up.

3. I believe that at least the above policies would have eased the problems we experiencing to a certain extent.

4. This doesn't mean that there were no developmental activities happening in the last 20 years but more could have been done.

Thanks.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Dec 2020, 15:41

You just explained (admitted) to why more positive things didn't happen in Eritrea in the last 2 decades plus.
Then why are you not responding to the agames or anti Eritrea elements when they concluded that Eritrea will not focus on the issues you mentioned?
Isn't it logic that things will improve once the problem Eritrea faced which you agreed on was the main problem which made Eritrea focus to eliminate the core problem?
If there is peace, let alone indefinite conscription even a regular army is not needed and I hope the region goes that way.
If any body thinks or believes what Eritrea was faced to do was, just for the sake of it, one is greatly mistaken.
If one doesn't have a peaceful and stable country and one is demanding other stuff before defending its sovereignty then one can not be an Eritrean or is some one who got bu*t hurt with personal issues.
Once, one overcame its number one hick up or problem, then logic dictates one will have chance to focus on other internal issues.
Like I said earlier:
Those who were demanding we Eritrean rock the boat while we were in a stormy weather, then those people has no Eritreans interest.
They want the boat to capsize and and swim back to Eritrea to have a field day.
It didn't happen and it will never happen.
And yes, every thing you said will be corrected soon or in due time, hopefully the peace holds.
The existence of a country comes before every thing.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 29 Dec 2020, 16:11

1. Allowing Eritreans to invest in their own country in construction, business, trade, services etc. When I say this I have all those Eritrean entrepreneurs in Juba, Rwanda, Angola, Uganda in mind. Don't you think we have missed a massive investment that could transform our economy, generate jobs for the youth, prevent migration etc?

2. Instead of keeping the youth in the army indefinitely, you keep on circulating them. When they complete their 18 month service you allow them to lead a civilian life. If a threat appears you call them up.

That betrays a very little knowledge of Eritrea and our region.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Dec 2020, 16:17

Who ever opened this thread doesn't sound to me like an Eritrean for the fact that he titled his thread THE BOOGIE MAN.
How on earth can an Eritrean call woyane is or was a BOOGIE MAN or ENTITY when it was woyane which concocted all the evil actions against Eritrea of course begging his masters?

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 29 Dec 2020, 16:29

Abe Abraham wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 16:11

That betrays a very little knowledge of Eritrea and our region.
Asmara is an Eritrean and that is his opinion which he's perfectly entitled to. At least, I haven't seen him espousing regionalist and religionist sentiments, unlike you. So you have no moral ground of accusing him 'having a very little knowledge of Eritrea.'

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 29 Dec 2020, 17:11

Quidibu,

That is a very good one. Got to give credit when it is due. :lol:
Asmara is an Eritrean and that is his opinion which he's perfectly entitled to. At least, I haven't seen him espousing regionalist and religionist sentiments, unlike you. So you have no moral ground of accusing him 'having a very little knowledge of Eritrea.'