Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1298
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Who wins?

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Dec 2020, 12:59

God forbid; but if Ethiopia to go war with Sudan; then, If Egypt has to join with Sudan against Ethiopia. At the same time Eritrea sides with Ethiopia; who wins the war?

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3186
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Who wins?

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Dec 2020, 13:07

You've miscalculated things. Sudan is on the verge of collapse. Various factions in the country don't see eye to eye. The soldiers at the border lack Sudanese support. Theyre part of the old regime. The civilian government is powerless. Give it few weeks, it won't last long.

euroland
Member
Posts: 2224
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Who wins?

Post by euroland » 28 Dec 2020, 13:26

Well, remember, not only Sudan and Egypt would fight the fight but also the entire Arab Nations with them, some close to both Eritrea and Ethiopia. I won’t be surprised if the French slave Djibouti also joins the fry along side the Arabs against Ethio-Eri alliance. Regardless, they will be defeated; because, Eritreans are battle hardened and effective forces and Ethiopians could supply endless manpower with good fighting skills. The question is, the Sudan waterboys, the Agames, where will be standing?
ZEMEN wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 12:59
God forbid; but if Ethiopia to go war with Sudan; then, If Egypt has to join with Sudan against Ethiopia. At the same time Eritrea sides with Ethiopia; who wins the war?

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 3186
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Who wins?

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Dec 2020, 13:33

Let's not get carried over. Let cool heads prevail.War is not a game. The dispute will be settled amicably soon. Sudanese are not stupid to gamble their country's existence.
euroland wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 13:26
Well, remember, not only Sudan and Egypt would fight the fight but also the entire Arab Nations with them, some close to both Eritrea and Ethiopia. I won’t be surprised if the French slave Djibouti also joins the fry along side the Arabs against Ethio-Eri alliance. Regardless, they will be defeated; because, Eritreans are battle hardened and effective forces and Ethiopians could supply endless manpower with good fighting skills. The question is, the Sudan waterboys, the Agames, where will be standing?
ZEMEN wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 12:59
God forbid; but if Ethiopia to go war with Sudan; then, If Egypt has to join with Sudan against Ethiopia. At the same time Eritrea sides with Ethiopia; who wins the war?

Afdeyu
Member
Posts: 540
Joined: 03 Nov 2019, 10:16

Re: Who wins?

Post by Afdeyu » 28 Dec 2020, 13:36

The winners are weapons manufacturers, and Egypt

Every body involved loses! The whole region loses and more states like Somalia with no functioning governments will be borne following a war
Sudan and Ethiopia are on the verge of becoming Somalia and this will push one of them over the edge of no return

War is like a fire that Burns the starter and receiver

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1298
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: Who wins?

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Dec 2020, 13:46

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 13:07
You've miscalculated things. Sudan is on the verge of collapse. Various factions in the country don't see eye to eye. The soldiers at the border lack Sudanese support. Theyre part of the old regime. The civilian government is powerless. Give it few weeks, it won't last long.
I understand your point but i was substituting the strength of Egypt with weakness of Sudan. However; i have doubt if it comes push to shove; the Eritrean Army and the Tigryan Armies will have lunch in Khartoum on the 7th days of the war. Rememebr; Sudan and Egypt never tried in any battle. Sure, Egypt tried with Israel 60 years ago and it took 6 days to finish the job once for all.

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 1939
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Who wins?

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Dec 2020, 13:50

The government of Sudan has lost control over its corrupt military officers that are instigating the conflict in the border area. The Sudanese president has since appealed to both President Isaias and PM Abiy for help reign in on the unruly officers and they will be taken care of shortly.

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1298
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: Who wins?

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Dec 2020, 14:33

Fiyameta wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 13:50
The government of Sudan has lost control over its corrupt military officers that are instigating the conflict in the border area. The Sudanese president has since appealed to both President Isaias and PM Abiy for help reign in on the unruly officers and they will be taken care of shortly.
I hear from Alemineh Wase warning the federal government, because the Sudanese lied when they declared they have controlled large agriculture areas and they are seep inside Ethiopia. The idea of the lie is to agitate Ethiopia and to few shoot out with Ethiopia to satisfy the Egyptians. That is the very reason Ethiopia haven't responded to Sudan's military, because it is a lie. The minute the Sudanese military does something, then, the Ethiopian army about unleash the wrath, Sudan knows that. Now, All the federal government has to do is finish the job in Tigray.

Post Reply