Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Parallels between Charles Taylor and president Isayas

Post by eden » 27 Dec 2020, 19:58

Liberia President Taylor;
Charged with crimes against humanity and war crimes committed in Sierra Leone's civil war.

Eritrea President Aforq:
Alleged with crimes against humanity and war crimes committed in Ethiopia's civil war.

Last edited by eden on 27 Dec 2020, 20:03, edited 2 times in total.

Fiyameta

Re: Parallels between Charles Taylor and president Isayas

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Dec 2020, 20:00

Junta eden, we know what you did at Mai-Kadra. :x :x

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 27 Dec 2020, 20:01

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 27 Dec 2020, 20:17

The Face. ********* :lol: :x ____ ******** The Flag

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 27 Dec 2020, 21:06

Eden the agame hoe, I never heard any civil war in Ethiopia ever.
How the fu*ck is an Eritrean to even be called genocidal in another country he is not envolved, even if there was a civil war?
Did you get that fake news or unattainable dream from the Ethiopian Govt accusing Eritrea?
The agames a*ss spanking by ethio federal army and Amhara militia is not a civil war. It is laser focused on your woyane shifta criminals.
Lol. Even if we Eritreans were envolved in your a*ss spanking, how is that considered civil war.
It would have been called a real war between two countries for the fact you agames have a country called Ethiopia.
Why are you agames make it hard on your qondaf as*ses by lying repeatedly instead of facing the reality that woyane played you and apologize on its behalf?
If any body should be dragged to court, was woyane for its genocidal eviction of Eritreans because it didn't like the color of their eyes and stealing over 2 billion of their properties.
And you have nerves to accuse the invisible Eritreans for stealing mud made dishes or plates from you dirty poor filthy agames? An Eritrean won't accept what ever you willingly offer to them let alone to steal them. Theft, lie, envy and backstabbing is not in our DNA.
Just translate the cost you said Eritreans 'stole' from you in dollars just to make it sound real.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 12 Jun 2021, 12:44

We saw this coming six months in advance

President Isaias is definitely headed to the ICC

His case is easier to prove than Charles Taylor, Liberia President

Why do I think it's is easier to prove? Because Charles Taylor, he didn't even have DIRECT control of forces on the ground in the neighboring country that participated in the crimes.

Isaias is not only indirectly helping Ethiopian forces that are implicated in crimes but he has forces of his own DIRECTLY controlled personally by him. His lawyer can not argue he is not in control which mitigated the severity of sentencing against Taylor.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 12 Jun 2021, 13:23

Today Cohen seeing what I saw like 200 days ago

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Jun 2021, 14:21

Do not count any statement Cohen writes, Eden. He is a sellout. He is trying whenever he believes to have an opening to help his handlers, the TPLF.
It is a new game, Eden. If the West persists to use ICC as its tool to promote its agenda, the impartiality of the organization comes to question. Remember the other day a top China official said do not mess with Ethiopian internal affairs. I trust the words of that official a thousand times more than that of Cohen.
By the way who told recently to Cohen Tigray is a province of Ethiopia ? The guy no doubt is on their payroll.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 Jun 2021, 16:46

eden wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 12:44
We saw this coming six months in advance

President Isaias is definitely headed to the ICC

His case is easier to prove than Charles Taylor, Liberia President

Why do I think it's is easier to prove? Because Charles Taylor, he didn't even have DIRECT control of forces on the ground in the neighboring country that participated in the crimes.

Isaias is not only indirectly helping Ethiopian forces that are implicated in crimes but he has forces of his own DIRECTLY controlled personally by him. His lawyer can not argue he is not in control which mitigated the severity of sentencing against Taylor.
:lol: :lol:

Yes.....just believe!

It's raining here right now. I see two water droplets on the window glass......and my imagination is running wild, as always, just like Cohen's. I strongly believe these two droplets are the nip-ples of Angelina Jolie.......

Agames insightful comments always invoke a confession of my sins. :P But my wise friend refers to my deficiencies as Unbridled Delusion!

May God Have Mercy On Me! :P