Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda
Member+
Posts: 5307
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Kuasmeda » 27 Dec 2020, 17:33






dawwit
Member
Posts: 3310
Joined: 21 Apr 2015, 12:18

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by dawwit » 27 Dec 2020, 20:40

State sponsored Looters AKA Eritrean army

pushkin
Member+
Posts: 7865
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by pushkin » 27 Dec 2020, 20:46

dawwit wrote: ↑
27 Dec 2020, 20:40
State sponsored Looters AKA Eritrean army

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8141
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Misraq » 27 Dec 2020, 20:55

Sudan [email protected] today when Eritrea stationed her soldiers near the border. Priceless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

α‹ˆαŠ•α‹΅ α‹­α‹αŒ£αˆαˆ½ αŠ€αˆ­α‰΅αˆ«α’ αŠ αŠ•α‰ αˆ³α’

Sabur
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Sabur » 27 Dec 2020, 20:57


α‹‹αŠ“ 'αˆˆα‹Ž 'α‹š α‰£αˆ•αˆͺ : Eritrea's Sea Coast Belongs to Eritreans.



We Eritreans must encourage and help our young Eritrean brothers and sisters to excel and pursue in Sciences, Math, Engineering, Medicine,... There is beauty in Science, Math, Engineering, Medicine,.... And it is very cool like Hip Hop.


euroland
Member
Posts: 2200
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by euroland » 27 Dec 2020, 22:51

Dimwit Hadami Junta
I am sure you have been shiiiiting on yourself while watching this beautiful Eri Defense Forces videos. These are the same forces who are waving the proud Eritrean flag deep inside your mini Kilil. Your Tigray rabbits were never their match.
dawwit wrote: ↑
27 Dec 2020, 20:40
State sponsored Looters AKA Eritrean army

MatiT
Senior Member
Posts: 11414
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 10:18

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by MatiT » 27 Dec 2020, 23:36

Kuasmeda wrote: ↑
27 Dec 2020, 17:33
Amen to that..nothing but the truth

Kuasmeda
Member+
Posts: 5307
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Kuasmeda » 27 Dec 2020, 23:44

Misraq wrote: ↑
27 Dec 2020, 20:55
Sudan [email protected] today when Eritrea stationed her soldiers near the border. Priceless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

α‹ˆαŠ•α‹΅ α‹­α‹αŒ£αˆαˆ½ αŠ€αˆ­α‰΅αˆ«α’ αŠ αŠ•α‰ αˆ³α’


Sabur
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Sabur » 28 Dec 2020, 00:13


ጭራም α‹˜α‹­αˆ…α‰‘ ካα‰₯ መሰሎም :
αˆ­αˆ–αˆ α‹αˆƒα‰‘ αŠ•αˆ˜αˆ°αˆŽαˆ :
ከም α‹αŠ½αˆͺ αˆžα‰£αŠ₯ α‰₯αˆ‰αŒ½ ክፍሎም ::


αˆ­αˆ•α‰• α‹α‰ αˆ‰ ሡግር α‰£αˆ•αˆͺ :
ኣα‰₯ α‹“α‹² α‹˜αˆˆα‹ ደቂ ፍቕαˆͺ :
αˆƒαŒˆαˆ­ α‰°αˆ›αˆͺኾም αˆƒαŒˆαˆ­ ሡምαˆͺ ::


αŠ£α‹­αˆ›αŠ–αŠ• αŠ£α‹­αˆ›αŠ–αŠ• αŠ£αŠαŠ• 'α‹› α‹“α‹°α‹­αŠ• αŠ£α‹­αŠ•αˆ›αŠ–αŠ• :
αŠ£α‹­αˆ›αŠ–αŠ• αŠ£α‹­αˆ›αŠ–αŠ• αŠ£αŠαŠ• 'α‹› αŠ€αˆ¨α‹­αŠ• αŠ£α‹­αŠ•αˆ›αŠ–αŠ• ::




Viva Eritrea !!!


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16671
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Dec 2020, 01:40

If Sudan doesn’t stop shelling Ethiopians town and farm land, and acting to resuscitate the dead terrorists Tplfists, we, the Eritreans will decimate the Sudan force and We will take port Sudan!! Just watch! We will see how Egypt will save them. Their miscalculation will cost them dearly like the 90’s. This time we will not back from Khartoum door steps. Mark my words.

Regardless of their intentions, allying with terrorists Tplfists is our core enemy. We will handle them accordingly. Remembering how Bin laden scape from the jaw of shabia. This time no one will scape.

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 1897
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Dec 2020, 03:08

This time we didn't even have to use our Eritrean Defense Forces. The 2 words spoken by our President in January 2018 were enough to send the agame junta to hell. Our words carry power too! 8)


Aurorae Borealis
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: 14 Nov 2020, 23:41

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 28 Dec 2020, 09:52

Fed Up,

Has Eritrea become part of Ethiopia already ?
You wrote,
If Sudan doesn’t stop shelling Ethiopians town and farm land, and acting to resuscitate the dead terrorists Tplfists, we, the Eritreans will decimate the Sudan force and We will take port Sudan!! Just watch! We will see how Egypt will save them. Their miscalculation will cost them dearly like the 90’s. This time we will not back from Khartoum door steps. Mark my wor
You are taking the mask out my friend. You are asking Eritreans to die for Ethiopia against Sudan and mighty Egypt. :twisted: That is crazy.

Sabur
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: Eritrean Defence Force! The pride of the Red Sea Nation

Post by Sabur » 28 Dec 2020, 12:03


Fvcked up:

Eritreans are not going to be dragged to do your dirty bidding of evil scheme which is to weaken Eritrea.

Eritreans are peaceful people who mind their own business.

Peace to the Whole Region of the Horn Of Africa !!
Peace to the People of Tigray who need it the Most !!

Eritrea is First and Foremost for Eritreans !!

Fed_Up wrote: ↑
28 Dec 2020, 01:40
If Sudan doesn’t stop shelling Ethiopians town and farm land, and acting to resuscitate the dead terrorists Tplfists, we, the Eritreans will decimate the Sudan force and We will take port Sudan!! Just watch! We will see how Egypt will save them. Their miscalculation will cost them dearly like the 90’s. This time we will not back from Khartoum door steps. Mark my words.

Regardless of their intentions, allying with terrorists Tplfists is our core enemy. We will handle them accordingly. Remembering how Bin laden scape from the jaw of shabia. This time no one will scape.

Post Reply