Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Amhara conspiracy at its peak: the sample case of traditional Amhara journalists

Post by AbebeB » 23 Dec 2020, 14:51

In this thread I am only to expose the rude approach of Habtamu Alalew Teshome - among traditional journalists of Ethio 360. The phenomenon is typical manifestation of habesha conspiracy behavior.

Habtamu have got leaked visit plan of Col. Abiy to Benishangul Gumuz region. Having noted the points on the visit Agenda, he did frame the likely things to happen. To add to his evil deeds, he quotes alleged sources from the area and writes his imagination on his facebook. His after fact manipulative plan is either to bring on board if following vents confirm what he wrote or pass it silent. It isn’t sky rocket but repetitive things via history of Ethiopia since Amhara start to involve.

The traditional journalists also claim as if they are able to expose secretive evil deeds of the Ethiopian government quoting their once in a blue moon such reports. The intention of doing this is not harmful to me but it is obviously part of their money generation effort.

Misraq

Re: Amhara conspiracy at its peak: the sample case of traditional Amhara journalists

Post by Misraq » 23 Dec 2020, 15:22

Habtamu is a double agent. He has been opposing the Junta decimation process and he was under the paycheck of the junta.

What matters to us is that we said እንጨብጣታለን። ጨብጠናታልም። way to go for us. We have lots to take care in almost all the regions except Afar & Somali who were peaceful to us

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Amhara conspiracy at its peak: the sample case of traditional Amhara journalists

Post by AbebeB » 24 Dec 2020, 02:00

Misraq wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 15:22
Habtamu is a double agent. He has been opposing the Junta decimation process and he was under the paycheck of the junta.

What matters to us is that we said እንጨብጣታለን። ጨብጠናታልም። way to go for us. We have lots to take care in almost all the regions except Afar & Somali who were peaceful to us
Misraq,
I am not often reacting to your response. But let me use this opportunity to tell how I feel who you are. For some reason, I feel you are escaped slave, I mean the mentality of slave just freed from slavery. It means the slave is physically freed but the psychologically accepts that s/he is still slave.

Sorry but I have to be honest with you.