Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Where is Getachew Reda? Is Yesterday's Tweet Fake? If So, Who Is Playing This Kind of Joke on Tigrayans!

Post by sesame » 23 Dec 2020, 11:51

I am sure many Tigrayans were elated when they heard that Getachew Reda has come back from and tweeted that he is alive and fighting. I was immediately skeptical because if he was alive, then the best way to shore up morale among Tigrayans was to show a video or at least a picture. By now, of course, every Agame must have realized that Gecho is in no position to tweet. Look at this once boisterous and boastful woman grieving! Unlike the idiots like Halafi, the woman is really feeling the pain of defeat!
Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Where is Getachew Reda? Is Yesterday's Tweet Fake? If So, Who Is Playing This Kind of Joke on Tigrayans!

Post by Fed_Up » 23 Dec 2020, 12:13

^^^ this women need to seek psychiatrist asap. Her illness is progressing to the point no return.

Seasam bro,

Agamewoch can’t live without lies and sack of donated 15kg wheat and a liter of oil every month. They are addicted to it for generations. Beggars have no honor. Therefore, the tweet is one of those daily dose to numb their pain caused by their historical defeat in their own invitation of “ባህላዊ ጨዋታ" :P

Wedi
Member+

Re: Where is Getachew Reda? Is Yesterday's Tweet Fake? If So, Who Is Playing This Kind of Joke on Tigrayans!

Post by Wedi » 23 Dec 2020, 12:34

Fed_Up wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 12:13
^^^ this women need to seek psychiatrist asap. Her illness is progressing to the point no return.
She looks like totally defeated person. At first I taught she is another person. :P :P