TGAA
Member+

Re: ጉልቤን ከጉልቤ ምን ይለየው?

Post by TGAA » 21 Dec 2020, 03:54

DefendTheTruth wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 05:15
TGAA wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 02:49
It is a confused question you are posing ? what do you mean legal provisioning? What are the per-request for legal provision to exist and draw legitimacy and adherence from the people. Evey gun-toting rebel redraws the territory and makes a decree to be the rule of the country which everybody has to follow--- wholla! there you have a Legal Provision . In the Welkaite Tegene case these territories were under then Begemede (during Haileselasser and Gonder,during Derg, administrations were firmly in the now Amhara region , weyanes didn't even waite their made up constituation to be ratified before they snatch the territory and started to depopulate the residences in the area and started resettle Tigrians into the area. The Welkite people protested but weyane used overwhelming force to crash it. But there was no time the question of welkite and Tegene and Raia wasn't raised . It is not an ivory tower intellectual exercise people are killed to the last min weyanes were removed from the land , the residence have been uprooted for decade and their land taken . weyanes were able and took welkite by force and commited all the crime , but when people retook the land that was taken supposed to be blamed. Once the injustice is address the people can vote what they want . Till then though that is thier land , and they shouldn't pushed around again . Weyane said "i saw and i conquered" and you are arguing that is a legal provision . we are talking 27 years history not 150 years or 400 years history.
I think it is a dishonesty to try to avoid to answer the simple question saying it is about this one or the other. Now, let me take you to the same territory you are willingly putting yourself inside by your own volition.

If retaking the areas you mentioned in your response so far by the "rightful owners of the lands" there by means of force is to be justified, then you are also suggesting as a consequence those Oromo (and others, if any) farmers that were forcefully evicted from their ancestral lands around Addis Ababa (Finfinne) to expand the city and in the name of investment should be allowed to wield their guns and retake their lands back first and then after renegotiate about the rule of law.

There are many different areas where there are internal territorial disputes between the various kilils of the country and all of them should now start wielding their guns and retake what they consider theirs and there is no need to settle disputes by means of legal means, according to your reasoning here?

And still Ethiopia should be considered where rule of law should be upheld? And the government there could still be seen as a sovereign state where no entity considers itself to be above the rule of law?

Voila, we are now officially in a rule of fiefdom and there is no centralised rule of law and everybody can do what ever pleases it, according to your statement here.

I really can't help being transfixed by the hypocrisy of the call for the rule of law. Let me try to go point by point since you are claiming I am avoiding to answer the simple question. Let me declare it for everyone hearing that we all need to live under the rule of law. if that is the simple question that you want me to answer here is your answer. However, you can not have it both ways on one hand crying for the rule of law but on the other you can’t justify and accept while the rule of law broken by others as if it is something we have to live with. That tells me your call for the rule of law allies with your political view more than than purely a concern for jurisprudence Let us see your example :you are comparing things that are not comparable 1. The farmers around Addis Ababa was betrayed by their own OPDO. The way the farmers removed by the government was unjustifiable for sure they weren't given fair compensation for the land. All Ethiopinas agree these farmers need to be compensated fairly for their lose. Individual Ethiopans the government invited to invest were duped as well. The investors are not the invaders. They invested thier hard earned money thinking that were legitimately investing because of the government guaranteed it. How is this injustice was addressed by the new brushed up Weyanes, the orromumas. Without going through the court system Obo Takele Uman while Obo Abiy Mohomod looked on gave back apartments and lands for a few farmers but for a lot of Oromuma cadres thousands and thousands apartments and lands. Your rule of law seems to be very selective there is one rule of law for welkite or other places and another when your Oromo buddies violate it in the daylight,at the expense of the poor investors . We didn’t hear you raising the the rule of law , instead you agreed with it protecting Abo Takle full heartily . You didn't say O hold on this is a kind of wild west should not be allowed, instead you were attacking Eskender Nega as the worst Terrorist you encountered equal to Ayatola jawar.
Why we haven’t heard about the rule of law when Amharas were killed in shashmemenee . Do you know what the mayor of Shasemenne told to the court that when he called Shemels about the burning of the city by ethnic cleansers mob he told the court that Shemels told him to go back to his sleep, Well here you have it your rule of law in action .
We don’t here you stating loudly where you stand while the land of Metekel get socked with Amhara blood daily. But When the Amhara region states that if the federal government continue to abdicated its responsibly to protect Amhara Ethiopians in Metekle ,we will take action to protect them -- well the rule of law Amharapobs came out to protect the regions right to self-administrate but the citizens right to live is expandable --- Yea Abiy’s media tell us thousends of OLF shenne is being killed every day , but they will move out the EDF before they let in so called Shenee to go to finish them. Where is the cry then about the rule of law.
Welkite the land where the brute force of weyane has been used for more than any place in Ethiopia. Where 500000 of its people was forced to leave their land , and where depopulation of Amharas was practiced as a policy , and finally when Weyanes they know they are going to lose the place they committed Ethnic cleansing before they leave Mekadra killing 600 and still counting , your concern is the weyane law that make all these evil thing to take place . The Amharaphobs Abo Taye Denda and the son of Kitesa is scramming about rule of law to put the same people under the yoke of another weyane wane be murderous . That is going to be over Amharas dead body. Enough is enough. We don’t expect Amharaphobs to understand and protect Amharas, Amharas know they have to do it by themselves and they will do it. They don’t give that much of credence to the rule specifically designed to dehumanize theme. That is why while the federal government is good enough to galvanized and dismantle Weyane,they have a hard time controlling the daily killing in Oromia and Bensungle which wasn’t that much of a problem during Weyan years. No one is fooled by Rule of law cry… respect it first then you can teach us later.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Dec 2020, 05:42

In short now you have answered the question you tried to avoid answering so far and it is now unmistakable.

My question was also ጉልቤን ከጉልቤ ምን ይለየው? (you claimed that they took it from you by force and now you are also taking it (back) by the same force).

And you also said "we care less about rule of law" and added "Amharas know they have to do it by themselves and they will do it".

Then please don't start whining again when somewhere else somebody else also starts doing the same thing that you are doing, disregarding the rule of law and take everything into their own hands and start killing people and burning properties, claiming that you are targeted and you need to be protected. If you care less about the rule of law, then who do you think should be submitting him/herself to something that you care less?

In the absence of rule of law which instrument is supposed to be used to protect you? You willingly transgressed the rule of law and then after you have no moral or any legal rights to call on the same law to protect you, it is as simple as such.

I said at one time before this current episode of the war with woyane that the bigger danger to the unity and security of Ethiopia will come from the archaic Amhara chauvinists and I was not mistaken, unless someone can prove me wrong in the absence of rule of law there is is still also a guarantee for the unity of the great country could be ensured and it is not under a grave danger.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Dec 2020, 10:09

All the OLF ideologues think alike ,so no surprise that you thought the threat comes from Amhara. Your the rule of law conception is similar copy of weyannes just it is spoken in oromina.you circumvent the question of " RULE OF LAW" to harungue Amharas"with your nonsense Neftena adjective as anti law order gun-toting people while being killed by bunch of barbarians right and left. You and Sun"s songs of Ethiopia and don't rock the boat propaganda music to your ears as long as it is done on the at the altar of Amharas. We will see for how long this fire going warm some and burn the other.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 21 Dec 2020, 13:48

DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 05:42
In short now you have answered the question you tried to avoid answering so far and it is now unmistakable.

My question was also ጉልቤን ከጉልቤ ምን ይለየው? (you claimed that they took it from you by force and now you are also taking it (back) by the same force).

And you also said "we care less about rule of law" and added "Amharas know they have to do it by themselves and they will do it".

Then please don't start whining again when somewhere else somebody else also starts doing the same thing that you are doing, disregarding the rule of law and take everything into their own hands and start killing people and burning properties, claiming that you are targeted and you need to be protected. If you care less about the rule of law, then who do you think should be submitting him/herself to something that you care less?

In the absence of rule of law which instrument is supposed to be used to protect you? You willingly transgressed the rule of law and then after you have no moral or any legal rights to call on the same law to protect you, it is as simple as such.

I said at one time before this current episode of the war with woyane that the bigger danger to the unity and security of Ethiopia will come from the archaic Amhara chauvinists and I was not mistaken, unless someone can prove me wrong in the absence of rule of law there is is still also a guarantee for the unity of the great country could be ensured and it is not under a grave danger.
You knowledge of the rule of law is ....to do nothing when the rule of law is broken and people are massacred left and right for who they are. :mrgreen: When victims are asking protection from the law enforcement, which persistently seems to have fallen on deaf ears, then your concept of rule of law is for the victims to be quite and be slaughtered and served on the plates to be dinners to the cannibals. Your knowledge of rule of law is to protect the perpetrators because they are given an enclave in which they could do as they wish including mass murdering and eating human flesh. You are sick to the core and a born hater...just to remind you of who you really are.

It is very oblivious that the federal government hasn't been able to control the problem intentionally or otherwise, and protect the lives of innocent people who are being mass murdered because of their identity. The Amhara regional police is requesting permission from the federal government in order to assist in saving lives where the feds are failing. Why would anyone object to such a request is beyond any reasoning unless one is a direct beneficiary from the massacres'. :mrgreen:

The danger to the unity of the country comes from the ambitious agenda of Orommuma which is trying to remaking everything in the country in their own image. The danger to the unity and integrity of the country comes from those who do not accept the equal rights of the citizens in the country. The danger comes from those who are hastily trying to replace the TPLF hegemons that we just got rid of. Don't hide your agenda behind something that doesn't exist. Orommuma is the real threat that the country is facing now.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Dec 2020, 14:52

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 13:48
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 05:42

You knowledge of the rule of law is ....to do nothing when the rule of law is broken and people are massacred left and right for who they are. :mrgreen: When victims are asking protection from the law enforcement, which persistently seems to have fallen on deaf ears, then your concept of rule of law is for the victims to be quite and be slaughtered and served on the plates to be dinners to the cannibals. Your knowledge of rule of law is to protect the perpetrators because they are given an enclave in which they could do as they wish including mass murdering and eating human flesh. You are sick to the core and a born hater...just to remind you of who you really are.

It is very oblivious that the federal government hasn't been able to control the problem intentionally or otherwise, and protect the lives of innocent people who are being mass murdered because of their identity. The Amhara regional police is requesting permission from the federal government in order to assist in saving lives where the feds are failing. Why would anyone object to such a request is beyond any reasoning unless one is a direct beneficiary from the massacres'. :mrgreen:

The danger to the unity of the country comes from the ambitious agenda of Orommuma which is trying to remaking everything in the country in their own image. The danger to the unity and integrity of the country comes from those who do not accept the equal rights of the citizens in the country. The danger comes from those who are hastily trying to replace the TPLF hegemons that we just got rid of. Don't hide your agenda behind something that doesn't exist. Orommuma is the real threat that the country is facing now.
No, No, Sir, I tried to buy to that and tried to express my condemnation of those who have been slaughtered by law-less mobs. Now, I came to the conclusion that you are part of the problem and the major cause of the crime. If you don't abide yourself by the rule of the law, then what did you expect that is going to protect you against such a crime?

Those who are observing the rule of law of the land should be protected by all means possible against any kind of aggression against them but it is nearily impossible to protect those who are themselves willingly transgressing the rule of law of the same land where they would like to seek to be protected.

Rule of law is not a one way street, in my understanding at least.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Dec 2020, 15:29

Amharas tired of hearing the Kobayashi song of law and order while they being denied the basic right to live.enforce the rule of law equally across the board, at least advocate the rule of law across the board then I will be a stout observer ,an advocate and enforcer of it. I want the same commitment Oromo Ethiopians showed when two million Oromos were uprooted from Somalia kelil to Poor Amharas who being killed in benshangule and Oromia. Rule of law is not an afterthought exercise but a principled stance. Most pass with flying colors on the first but fail miserably on the second. That is where we differ.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Dec 2020, 17:59

TGAA wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 15:29
Amharas tired of hearing the Kobayashi song of law and order while they being denied the basic right to live.enforce the rule of law equally across the board, at least advocate the rule of law across the board then I will be a stout observer ,an advocate and enforcer of it. I want the same commitment Oromo Ethiopians showed when two million Oromos were uprooted from Somalia kelil to Poor Amharas who being killed in benshangule and Oromia. Rule of law is not an afterthought exercise but a principled stance. Most pass with flying colors on the first but fail miserably on the second. That is where we differ.
In the meantime the guy in the following video is also highlighting the role and power of the constituents (Kilils in the case of Ethiopia) of a federal government. Overstepping one's own constitutionally recognized and granted political power is nothing other than a recipe for another round of war down the road, I think.
Please wait, video is loading...

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Dec 2020, 18:44

You are completely debased of reason for laws are created to safeguard the precious life of the people at individual level when that is violated recklessly there is no contract between the state and the people to speak of.This is very redemantary .On a moral ground any nation can interfere to secure human life let alone people living in the same country. The people who is going to destroy Mele's kill are those who think they can do whatever they want with life of the people who live in midst of their vicinity. Prevented understanding of what federalism is all about.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Dec 2020, 13:41

Chief Administrator of Amhara Region seems to be distancing himself from the dil-Atbiya jegna, MetoAleqke Demeke.

"We didn't fight to reclaim territory, rather for justice and we demand to regain what belongs to us by sole means of legal procedures".

He also indicated that "there are Amhara in Wollega, who can't speak Amharic (so, we will disseminate information in all possible languages)".

He also advised his citizens to cool down (not unimportant at this time).

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Nov 2022, 10:18

እንግድህ ዳኛዉም ጠበቃዉም ተናግሮዋል።

ነገሮች በጉልበት ነዉ ወይስ በህግ ይፈታ ነዉ ከአሁን ወድሕ።

I did support the position of Col. Demeke lately on the sole reason that defending the territorial integrity of the nation shouldn't be face any risk (over the axis of Egypt-Sudan-TPLF).

But the rule of the law takes the precedence here too.

Mind you I am not pre-judging that the object under discussion here belongs to this or that party, I have no qualification for that. I am simply calling for the rule of law!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 15 Nov 2022, 12:10

DDT,
Please leave the Amharas alone and focus on your prehistoric savages among oromos.
In your opinion,the Galla savage murderers and TPLF are “ brave”.
You PP cadres are scared stiff that the Amharas are gradually asserting themselves.

Oh my GOD! Now what is their crimes? Have you ever lived in that part of the world?
If I were you,I keep my mouth shut.

Right

Post by Right » 15 Nov 2022, 12:36

DTT,
I keep reminding you that “this crisis is not over”. It keeps changing quickly and dramatically.
You seems to be excited with a new found love and cooperation with the TPLF. Good luck on that.
You seems to throw Issias and the Amharas under the bus.
Not so fast. We know there is a plan to assasinate Col Demeke as it changes anything.
Just watch and learn how the TPLF walks the Oromos to pasture.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Apr 2023, 05:11

What did Ato Andergachew Tsigie say during the land-grabing march?

According to the report in the following video Ato Andargachew's claim with regard to the opposition against the reintegration of the so called Kilil SF has to do with the "reservation" of the Amhara people regarding the future ownership of two contested areas in the country between the Amhara and Tigray regions, Wolkayite and Raya in general. It seems to me that Ato Andargachew is hinting to the wish of the federal government making a promise or some sort of commitment that the areas should be given to the Amhara region before trying to disintegrate the Kilil's SF.

The government has said on multiple occassions that the issue is to be resolved in accordance with the law of the country.

I expressed my own reservation with regard to the legality and conformity of the attempt to grab the land by means of force, irrespective of the real ownership of the contested lands, back then when one side just moved in and declared "no one will going to move me an inch from here".

I am not sure if Ato Andargachew also expressed his reservation or perhaps also openly condoned this kind of lawlessness.

Here it is not if the land belongs to this or that party in reality, but where there is a law everything happens within the frame of the law.

If Ato Andargachew didn't express his views back then and called for a legal means for taking into control of the lands, probably he might have discredited his own authenticity and now everything he might have been saying is simply a foul-cry and a partisan one-sided over-pitched lamentation of the government, whose one of the major responsibilities is upholding the rule of the law in the country.

He discredited himself in the long-run and I doubt from now on if he is a credible scholar in issues of national concern.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Mar 2024, 15:09

የቸኮለ ጅብ ቀንድ ይነክሳል እንደምባለዉ ሁሉ እስክ ቀስ በሉ ብለን "ርስት አስመለሾችን" መክረን ነበር፣ ግን አንሰማም አሉን። ነገር ና ጉድ ከወደ ኋላ ነዉ እንደምባለዉ፣ አሁን ብርቱ ጥያቄዎች እየተነሱ ነዉ፣ እንገዲህ ተጋፈጡት፣ ምከረዉ፣ ምከረዉ፣ እምቢ ካለ መከረ ይምከረዉ ይላል አንድ አባባል።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Mar 2024, 15:13

The former regional President also distanced himself in time from such a ፍርደ-ገምበሎ አካሄድ.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=321375

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Apr 2024, 11:32

ከእዉነት ትሸሻለህ እንጂ ኣታመልጥም!

አማራ አሁንም ብሆን ለኢትዮጵያ ደንነት ርስክ ፋክቶር (a risk factor) ነዉ። The ENDF was attacked, first in Tigray, then in the Amhara kilili under the same circumstances. History has noted this fact!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Apr 2024, 11:53

They told their youth not to join the national defense force, instead join the special forces of the Kilil, this has been documented well.

They used the operation to thwart the rebellion in Tigray as an opportunity to reclaim their "Kilil's lost territory" instead of focusing on the national campaign.

They openly declared their ultimate goal of first crushing TPLF (Tigray) and then turn south to do the same with Oromia, first crush Tigray and then turn south to take out Oromia. This was also openly discussed during the operation to subdue the rebellion in Tigray.

They have used the fallen soldiers of the national defense force to take their arms, in some cases they have even killed those wounded in the battle field to disarm them and take their arms for their Kilil's forces.

Then the government tried to end the war through the means of negotiated settlement and this led to the break-out of open conflict between the Kilil's forces and the national defense force, physically on the ground and then also by means of massive propaganda machine. This posed a serious risk to the security and territorial integrity of the nation and the government was compelled to install a state of emergency and deal with the risk.

They then went further and unconstitutionally drafted a new map on their own, by incorporating territories under the administration of other Kilil(s).

The magnificent and elaborate media propaganda is ongoing unabated, with all sorts of fabrications and unsubstantiated claims.

There are many other points that can be added to the list.

All in all all the above and other related issues with regard to the Amhara Kilil makes the region a risk factor to the nation's well-being.