Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ጉልቤን ከጉልቤ ምን ይለየው?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Dec 2020, 15:32

We just removed a Gulbe and another is already taking the place and saying "I am the new Gulbe".

A sign of cowardice, couldn't move an inch for decades and now suddenly within a week claiming "no one will ever move me from this position" after suddenly moved into a no-man's land during a military operation.

Lawlessness is nothing else other than a lawless collection of thugs.

While others are bleeding to save the country others are rushing to grab land from the no-man's land, from where the corpses of the fallen soldiers have not been collected yet and for which many have been fallen to liberate.

Sigbgib junta heda, lela segbgeb junta meta.

kibramlak

Re: ጉልቤን ከጉልቤ ምን ይለየው?

Post by kibramlak » 17 Dec 2020, 16:23

Denkoro,, its genetic

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Dec 2020, 16:47

kibramlak wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 16:23
Denkoro,, its genetic
Ante dedeb, didn't you clapp your hands for the new segbgeb junta before?

I just reposted your segbgeb junta's video and you seem to be embarrassed by it.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 17 Dec 2020, 19:27

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 15:32
We just removed a Gulbe and another is already taking the place and saying "I am the new Gulbe".

A sign of cowardice, couldn't move an inch for decades and now suddenly within a week claiming "no one will ever move me from this position" after suddenly moved into a no-man's land during a military operation.

While others are bleeding to save the country others are rushing to grab land from the no-man's land, from where the corpses of the fallen soldiers have not been collected yet and for which many have been fallen to liberate.

You didn't see this Colonel showing any sign of cowardice in the thick of times, when weyanes were the alpha shooters of the time, let alone now where things are reversed and in which fanos took the initiative to save the EDF from backbiting weyans in the initial stage of the campaign. I don't know your definition of Hero but he struggled legally to regain the region that was taken by weyanee . When they came form weyanel land to put him in jail for doing so , he took a stand and took 12 of them down , he didn't [deleted] to hand himself over. That is the hallmark of a hero. Now also the fannos are the ones who went there and took what is thiers. You must have thought that land is Weyaness or you may have other motives to say what you are saying. He is within his right to keep what is his, Weyanes were not even interested to discuss the possibility of a vote in regarding the rights or welkeits and humara they took by force, so now what is his obligation to give them back and beg. He will organize his people to have a democratic vote after those were chased out of their land by weyanes returned to their land. so you want them to hand over the land that they were massacred just 3weeks ago by Ethnic cleansers and take again a second citizen status in their own land just like the past 27 years. It is unbelievable.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Dec 2020, 17:30

TGAA wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 19:27
DefendTheTruth wrote:

You didn't see this Colonel showing any sign of cowardice in the thick of times, when weyanes were the alpha shooters of the time, let alone now where things are reversed and in which fanos took the initiative to save the EDF from backbiting weyans in the initial stage of the campaign. I don't know your definition of Hero but he struggled legally to regain the region that was taken by weyanee . When they came form weyanel land to put him in jail for doing so , he took a stand and took 12 of them down , he didn't [deleted] to hand himself over. That is the hallmark of a hero. Now also the fannos are the ones who went there and took what is thiers. You must have thought that land is Weyaness or you may have other motives to say what you are saying. He is within his right to keep what is his, Weyanes were not even interested to discuss the possibility of a vote in regarding the rights or welkeits and humara they took by force, so now what is his obligation to give them back and beg. He will organize his people to have a democratic vote after those were chased out of their land by weyanes returned to their land. so you want them to hand over the land that they were massacred just 3weeks ago by Ethnic cleansers and take again a second citizen status in their own land just like the past 27 years. It is unbelievable.
I don't think that i am a certain brave man, i didn't face any big challenges in my life so far. So I will be in the camps of the cowards, if we have to be honest to ourselves.

But then even this coward here can kill hundreds or more if for some reason was lucky enough to get a good position and the needed tool to kill.

Does that mean I will just a brave for that? I don't think bravery has to do with such acts.

Let that as it may be but one question for you is the following:

Are these people (in the rally) claiming the territory for themselves based on certain legal provisionings or simply based on an idea of if we can then we will have it sort of mind setting?

Could you answer please?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 18 Dec 2020, 18:16

🔝በማይካድራ በተደረገ አሰሳ የ54 ሰዎች አስክሬኖችን ከከተማው ውጭ ባለ የእርሻ ማሳ ውስጥ ተገኙ!

ጥቅምት 30/2013 በግፍ የተጨፈጨፉት እነዚህ የአማራ ተወላጆች አስከሬን ለቀብር አልመች ብሎ በላስቲክ ውስጥ ለመጠቅለል ተገደዋል-ቀብር አስፈጻሚዎቹ። የሃምሳ አራቱ አስከሬን በትራክተር ተጭኖ ወደ አቡነአረጋዊ ቤተክርስቲያን በመውሰድ የተቀበረ ሲሆን ፤ በማሽላ ማሳዎች ውስጥ ገና ተጨማሪ የጀምላ መቃብሮች እንዳሉ ይገመታል፣ ፍለጋውም ተጠናክሮ ቀጥሏል። ማይካድራ ላይ በአጠቃላይ የተጨፈጨፉ የአማራ ልጆች ብዛት 2292 ደርሷል።

( ጌታቸው ሽፈራው )

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 18 Dec 2020, 20:33

DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 17:30
TGAA wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 19:27
DefendTheTruth wrote:

I don't think that i am a certain brave man, i didn't face any big challenges in my life so far. So I will be in the camps of the cowards, if we have to be honest to ourselves.

But then even this coward here can kill hundreds or more if for some reason was lucky enough to get a good position and the needed tool to kill.

Does that mean I will just a brave for that? I don't think bravery has to do with such acts.

Are these people (in the rally) claiming the territory for themselves based on certain legal provisionings or simply based on an idea of if we can then we will have it sort of mind setting?

Could you answer please?
I am not sure if you have done your best to find out the history of Welkite and Humara , or if you think the history of Ethiopia should start after Weyane imposed a map became a reality and you are an advocate of any legal reference to internal borders should start from there? Here is a historical figure who was the administrator of Tigry during Hailselass time . As to being a hero or coward, we wouldn't know till time and situation conspire to froce us to make a critical decision.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Dec 2020, 21:40

Leperosy galla swallow your own spit jealous mzkfr stay angry coward you will dodge bullets soon if you try to mess with our hero Demeke Zewdu battled TPLF face to face in 2016 and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! he outsmarted the system

DDT shut up ante kifu zeregna galla ye tigrays barya get lost raisin head ambo bantumogassa even Dera and Debre Lebanos are Amhara Kilil territory soon a new committee will form to return annexed southern Amhara territory ante kifu barya TPLF fugitive hater of amaras liberty get killed b’tch

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Dec 2020, 00:09

Noble Amhara wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 21:40
Leper defend the tribe ye ambo buda ye wend tut nekash zeroch swallow your own spit jealous mzkfr stay angry coward you will dodge bullets soon if you try to mess with our hero Demeke Zewdu battled TPLF face to face in 2016 and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! he outsmarted the system

DDT shut up ante kifu budazeregna galla ye tigrays budabarya get lost raisin head ambo bantumogassa even Dera and Debre Lebanos are Amhara Kilil territory soon a new committee will form to return annexed southern Amhara territory ante kifu barya TPLF fugitive hater of amaras liberty get killed b’tch

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 Dec 2020, 00:32

Noble Amhara wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 00:09
Noble Amhara wrote:
Leperosy buda ambo ye wend tut nekash swallow your own spit jealous mzkfr stay angry coward you will dodge bullets soon if you try to mess with our hero and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! he outsmarted the system

DDT shut up ante kifu zeregna galla ye tigrays barya get lost raisin head ambo bantumogassa even Dera and Debre Lebanos are Amhara Kilil territory soon a new committee will form to return annexed southern Amhara territory ante kifu barya TPLF fugitive hater of amaras liberty get killed b’tch
Hi man, what is your problem unless and otherwise, you spit nonsense you can get your message across. This is your point 1 Demeke Zewdu battled TPLF face to face in 2016.2.our hero and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! The rest is garbage. Grow up, man. your vulgarity has no nobility whatsoever.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Dec 2020, 01:11

I am speaking to an animal or DDT in his own language clearly politeness and civil discussion are not comprehend-able to animals. In scripture Jesus said not to give pearls “wise information” to pigs thus the source of my vulgarity is feeding the pig with manure and insults

TGAA wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 00:32
Noble Amhara wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 00:09
Noble Amhara wrote:
Leperosy buda ambo ye wend tut nekash swallow your own spit jealous mzkfr stay angry coward you will dodge bullets soon if you try to mess with our hero and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! he outsmarted the system

Hi man, what is your problem unless and otherwise, you spit nonsense you can get your message across. This is your point 1 Demeke Zewdu battled TPLF face to face in 2016.2.our hero and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! The rest is garbage. Grow up, man. your vulgarity has no nobility whatsoever.

Selam/

Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 19 Dec 2020, 03:59

Kichamo Komalo - Still pretending to be Amhara? QQQQQ
KIFU!

Noble Amhara wrote:
Leperosy galla swallow your own spit jealous mzkfr stay angry coward you will dodge bullets soon if you try to mess with our hero Demeke Zewdu battled TPLF face to face in 2016 and was smart to be patient and engage with the government diplomacy in order to support rule of law thus bringing Welkait back to its native inhabitants IN ONLY 4 YEARS! he outsmarted the system

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 19 Dec 2020, 04:09

Selam/ wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 03:59
KIFU!

Noble Amhara wrote:

How did the ambeta taste heard your grandma is from Adigrat :mrgreen:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Dec 2020, 04:41

TembienLiberation wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 03:47
Ante weeesfatam Galla,
Did you think we sacrificed several Amhara militias and buried TPLF just for the Ebbbet Galla እበት ጋላ to please the new Tigre-blistigina at the cost of Amharas who have been suffering in Raya-Welkait-Stgede-Humera for 30+ years under savage colony of Tigre ?!

You Gallas are savage and foolish that any one can tell bedtime stories and make you cry. That is one Ethiopia with genenous people like the Amhara is still struggling to feed itself instead of competing with Amhara's true competators in the West and Israel.

Ye Galla Giimmatu Ke wede Chiiinkilatu!

The Welkait-Raya cases will be the reason also The Galla-mini-dynasty of Kiiirfatam Yegeter Jilloch Shimelis-Addisu-Taye (all with Amharic first names and Galigna last names :lol: ) will be either arrested or killed.

Ante yedeha Galla lij arfeh kuch bel!
እናትህን ልብዳት!
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Exactly what I’m saying not only that we must rush to annex metekel and crush benishangul government located in Assosa to stop the genocide of Amhara people. Also amharas cannot live with tinbgalla Amhara government should pack all amharas in welega and send them to Gojjam before the war with OLF begins

All Amhara in metekel should carry ak47 machine gun grenades and rpgs amhara is born to be free from galla or shanqella occupation we will be free from them children of Satan also GERD dam could be under Amhara region but its controversial territory with Sudan and Egypt airforce

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Dec 2020, 09:28

Kichamo Komalo - It tastes delicious. Since you TPLF rats are chased out of town, I volunteer to harvest on your behalf and ship it to your new address on your favorite donkey back. Whom should I address it to? Mr Insulation, Present, Noble Amhara, TesfaNews, Kichamo, etc. QQQQQ. KIFU!
TesfaNews wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 04:09
Selam/ wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 03:59
KIFU!

Noble Amhara wrote:

How did the ambeta taste heard your grandma is from Adigrat :mrgreen:
Last edited by Selam/ on 19 Dec 2020, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Dec 2020, 17:55

TGAA wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 20:33
DefendTheTruth wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 17:30

Could you answer please?
I am not sure if you have done your best to find out the history of Welkite and Humara , or if you think the history of Ethiopia should start after Weyane imposed a map became a reality and you are an advocate of any legal reference to internal borders should start from there? Here is a historical figure who was the administrator of Tigry during Hailselass time . As to being a hero or coward, we wouldn't know till time and situation conspire to froce us to make a critical decision.

I think my question was simple and it is if the claim is based on some sort of legal provisioning or simple "I can and I will take it now" thinking paradigm ?

I think history is one thing and legality is another without trying to dispute the historical ownership of the land under discussion for this or the other party.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 20 Dec 2020, 02:49

It is a confused question you are posing ? what do you mean legal provisioning? What are the per-request for legal provision to exist and draw legitimacy and adherence from the people. Evey gun-toting rebel redraws the territory and makes a decree to be the rule of the country which everybody has to follow--- wholla! there you have a Legal Provision . In the Welkaite Tegene case these territories were under then Begemede (during Haileselasser and Gonder,during Derg, administrations were firmly in the now Amhara region , weyanes didn't even waite their made up constituation to be ratified before they snatch the territory and started to depopulate the residences in the area and started resettle Tigrians into the area. The Welkite people protested but weyane used overwhelming force to crash it. But there was no time the question of welkite and Tegene and Raia wasn't raised . It is not an ivory tower intellectual exercise people are killed to the last min weyanes were removed from the land , the residence have been uprooted for decade and their land taken . weyanes were able and took welkite by force and commited all the crime , but when people retook the land that was taken supposed to be blamed. Once the injustice is address the people can vote what they want . Till then though that is thier land , and they shouldn't pushed around again . Weyane said "i saw and i conquered" and you are arguing that is a legal provision . we are talking 27 years history not 150 years or 400 years history.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Dec 2020, 05:15

TGAA wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 02:49
It is a confused question you are posing ? what do you mean legal provisioning? What are the per-request for legal provision to exist and draw legitimacy and adherence from the people. Evey gun-toting rebel redraws the territory and makes a decree to be the rule of the country which everybody has to follow--- wholla! there you have a Legal Provision . In the Welkaite Tegene case these territories were under then Begemede (during Haileselasser and Gonder,during Derg, administrations were firmly in the now Amhara region , weyanes didn't even waite their made up constituation to be ratified before they snatch the territory and started to depopulate the residences in the area and started resettle Tigrians into the area. The Welkite people protested but weyane used overwhelming force to crash it. But there was no time the question of welkite and Tegene and Raia wasn't raised . It is not an ivory tower intellectual exercise people are killed to the last min weyanes were removed from the land , the residence have been uprooted for decade and their land taken . weyanes were able and took welkite by force and commited all the crime , but when people retook the land that was taken supposed to be blamed. Once the injustice is address the people can vote what they want . Till then though that is thier land , and they shouldn't pushed around again . Weyane said "i saw and i conquered" and you are arguing that is a legal provision . we are talking 27 years history not 150 years or 400 years history.
I think it is a dishonesty to try to avoid to answer the simple question saying it is about this one or the other. Now, let me take you to the same territory you are willingly putting yourself inside by your own volition.

If retaking the areas you mentioned in your response so far by the "rightful owners of the lands" there by means of force is to be justified, then you are also suggesting as a consequence those Oromo (and others, if any) farmers that were forcefully evicted from their ancestral lands around Addis Ababa (Finfinne) to expand the city and in the name of investment should be allowed to wield their guns and retake their lands back first and then after renegotiate about the rule of law.

There are many different areas where there are internal territorial disputes between the various kilils of the country and all of them should now start wielding their guns and retake what they consider theirs and there is no need to settle disputes by means of legal means, according to your reasoning here?

And still Ethiopia should be considered where rule of law should be upheld? And the government there could still be seen as a sovereign state where no entity considers itself to be above the rule of law?

Voila, we are now officially in a rule of fiefdom and there is no centralised rule of law and everybody can do what ever pleases it, according to your statement here.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Dec 2020, 07:57

TGAA wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 02:49