Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

TOP Tigrian singer says "ህወሃት የእጁን ነው ያገኘው፣ ከአማራ ጋር የተጋባችሁ ተፋቱ ወደ ሌላ ቤተክርስትያን አትህዱ ..እያላችሁ የምትሉ ካድሬዎች ረፉ!!" Halafi እረፍ!!

Post by Maxi » 14 Dec 2020, 15:10

TOP Tigrian singer Tirhas Tarekegn says "ህወሃት የእጁን ነው ያገኘው፣ ከአማራ ጋር የተጋባችሁ ተፋቱ ወደ ሌላ ቤተክርስትያን አትህዱ ..እያላችሁ የምትሉ ካድሬዎች ረፉ!!" Halafi እና አሉላ እረፍ ተብላችኋል!! 8) 8)

Tirhas Tarekegn - Kobeley

ዛሬ በመከራ የመቐለ ስልክ ሰራልኝ
እፎይ ብያለሁ ቤተሰብ ሁሉ ሰላም ነው: : እንዳሰብነው የተፈጠረ ብዙ ችግር የለም: : የትግራይ ህዝብ ጦርነት ሰልችቶታል እዚህ አሜሪካ ሆናችሁ ስለ ጦርነት የምታወሩ ሰወች ለህዝባችን እረፍት ብትሰጡት ጥሩ ነው: : ኢትዮጲያውይ አይደለንም ከአማራ ጋር የተጋባችሁ ተፋቱ ወደ ሌላ ቤተክርስትያን አትህዱ አትገበያዩ እየተባለ የሚደረገው ቅስቀሳ ጥሩ አይደለም አይጠቅመነም ለተጋሩም አይጠቅምም :: ህወሃት የእጁን ነው ያገኘው ለራሳቸው ቤተሰቦቻቸው እንኳን አያዝኑም ቤተሰቦቻቸውን አብረው ይዘው ነው ያስጨረሷቸው :: እኛ ኢትዮጵያውያን ነን ከኢትዮጵያ የሚለየን ነገር የለም: : አዲሱን የትግራይ ጊዜያዊ መንግስት ልንደግፍ ይገባል: : ስህተት ሲሰሩ ማውገዙ የተሻለ ነው ::

Please wait, video is loading...
:!:

eden
Member+

Re: TOP Tigrian singer says "ህወሃት የእጁን ነው ያገኘው፣ ከአማራ ጋር የተጋባችሁ ተፋቱ ወደ ሌላ ቤተክርስትያን አትህዱ ..እያላችሁ የምትሉ ካድሬዎች ረፉ!!" Halafi እ

Post by eden » 14 Dec 2020, 15:22

This is good message to counter fanatic individuals. However, it goes both ways. The hate campaign is fueling the hate reaction. It's a vicious cycle and artists on both sides should follow this artist.
የተጋባችሁ ተፋቱ ወደ ሌላ ቤተክርስትያን አትህዱ ..እያላችሁ የምትሉ ካድሬዎች ረፉ!!"

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: TOP Tigrian singer says "ህወሃት የእጁን ነው ያገኘው፣ ከአማራ ጋር የተጋባችሁ ተፋቱ ወደ ሌላ ቤተክርስትያን አትህዱ ..እያላችሁ የምትሉ ካድሬዎች ረፉ!!" Halafi እ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Dec 2020, 16:15

Maxi,

even after so long time comeback you have to come back with your usual fake news?

I don't know her, I couldn't hear everything she said but at one point she said "i am woyane".

So, what are you upto?

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 14 Dec 2020, 17:07

eden I am telling you the truth. I am 10001% sure, it is her account. Just go and visit her Facebook page!!
eden wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 16:39
DDT
Thank you for sharing. She said it's fake account. I think Maxi was misled.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Dec 2020, 17:14

Maxi

But in the video she says that's fake account. She said it in both Amharic and Tigrigna? I think Dr. Mulu Nega selected by PM Abiy is having hard time pacifying Tigrai and bringing it under PM Abiy.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Dec 2020, 17:19

Maxi wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 17:07
eden I am telling you the truth. I am 10001% sure, it is her account. Just go and visit her Facebook page!!
eden wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 16:39
DDT
Thank you for sharing. She said it's fake account. I think Maxi was misled.
Why is that a big deal, though? :mrgreen: The 5% is preaching for the boycotting of the market where it is the main trader and the beneficiary. Let them take their business away with their archaic politics and see who is at loss. :mrgreen:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 14 Dec 2020, 17:24

eden wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 17:14
Maxi
But in the video she says that's fake account. She said it in both Amharic and Tigrigna? I think Dr. Mulu Nega selected by PM Abiy is having hard time pacifying Tigrai and bringing it under PM Abiy.
eden, as you know the situation is very delicate specially for Tigrians, I think she is trying to deny her post. If she admitted this, she knows that her life will be over with the Tegaru Community. i understand her on this denial.

With regard to Tigrians view at home with Dr Mulu and PM Abiy Ahmed's is totally opposite to what you have said above. Just watch this video
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Dec 2020, 18:15

eden wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 17:28
Maxi

Well, time will tell I guess. Thanks for sharing the video
eden,

in one of the videos I linked today one of the military officers said something like "when we were in Shiraro, they said we will never enter Shire, after we entered Shire, they said we will never enter Adigrat (I could be wrong in the sequence of the names) then we were in Adigrat they still said we will never enter Mekelle, after we reached Mekelle, they still said we can enter the cities but never in the countrysides. Here we are in the countryside but we don't see them any where here too, they are somewhere in the hiding" very similar picture to this description, so your time is also open-ended, it seems, and you can't see even if the time may tell.