Abe Abraham wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 17:13
Ghirmawi wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 17:08
Aurorae Borealis wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 16:32
Ghirmawi wrote ,
Amharas are the true guardians of Ethiopia
That really is prostitution :evil: I have nothing against amhara. Becareful, the honeymoon could be over. 8) :lol:
It is like saying, People from Hammasien are the true guardians of Eritrea. Where did I hear that. :roll: The agames used to say that. All Ethiopians are equally true guardians of Ethiopia, as all Eritreans are true guardians of Eritrea.
Why do u think that is prostitution. I have been sayng this for long now. Have you ever seen or met any Amhara who want to seceded from Ethiopia? Have u ever? But I am sure you have heard an Oromo, a Somali, Afar and/or Tegaru threatening to secede from Ethiopia if things are not going his way. That alone shows u Amahara's view on a unified Ethiopia.
For the record, I am niether saying nor implying Amharas are more Ethiopians than the rest.
You are talking to a Tigrayan muslim gaHba who gets excited very quickly. I know that you are painting a picture based on logical observation. gaHba doens't understand that. It is beyond her capacity.
Abe Abraham,

I thought that you know better than that.

Did you ever hear about ABN (the chauvinist Amhara Liberation Front)?

First of all, it is always good if we start off by differentiating between people (the mass) and an offshoot of that same people, becuase we have have never tried to scientifically ascertain that the two think and handle in the same way. So, we are talking about two different entities in such cases.

We know TPLF was created to get liberated from Ethiopia (and its members joined the same organization on their own free will to advance that goal) but we can't say with any degree of certainty that tTigray people (the mass) also wanted to go the same way. You can prove me wrong.

The same is also true for the other people of Ethiopia and Eritrea, if I may have to say with my conscience (we have heard about the so called "referndom" but it remained the name that we heard of it, nothing more than that, all along till this day.)

So you can convince me that Eritreans (the mass) wanted to get separated from Ethiopia on their own free will. But we know EPLF wanted to get separated from Ethiopia.

This pattern will be repeated with all the remaining so called LFists in Ethiopia and the people where they came from.

So, if you are judging the other peoples in the country, like the Oromos, the Ethiopian Somalis, the Ethiopian Afars, the Ethiopian Tigres, the Sidamas, etc. based on their offshoots, then it is only a matter of logical consequences that you have to also judge the Amhara based on the same metrics and use their own offshoots, else it is better to never lament people based on unfounded claims, in my view.

Or talking the truth would somehow confront with what you may have in mind for now?

Zack

Re: Amharas are the true guardians of Ethiopia

Post by Zack » 13 Dec 2020, 10:13

Oromo are the breakers and makers of Ethiopia. Amhara have been defeated long time go.

Dr Zackovich

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Dec 2020, 11:31

Zack wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 10:13
Oromo are the breakers and makers of Ethiopia. Amhara have been defeated long time go.

Dr Zackovich
teregnoch le malet new, Ato Dr.?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Dec 2020, 12:37

dr zackovich just wants to incite some amhara's to insult oromo. oldest trick in the book, or one of them.

and as I said before, like it or not, european involvement + recruitment of soldiers and talented people from oromo, gurage, etc, is what made ethiopia and protected ethiopia. amhara's alone would not have been enough to do that, regardless of their rich history and etc etc...

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Dec 2020, 12:55

Zack the agame is back to spew hate between Amhara and Oromo. That outdated system deployed by tplf will not work anymore

as to amharaphobic tendencies of many beher-behereseb elites, one reason is that the amhara is reach in culture, art, music, religious affair, ruling inistitutions, litrature, social life and many other components. for instance, foriegn travelers show a keen interest on amharic litrature, music, religous affair and past royal affairs while the pink eyed beher-behereseb remembers that they did not have that in the past and they feel bad about it. To be honest, the amhara never said "my this", "my that"...etc. we were say "our ethiopia" "our ancestors"....etc in which it was a more inclusive tone and jesture. But the beher-behereseb evil elites call that "Ahadawi" to mean that Ethiopias poster pictures as being amhara only. So the issue is more of a phsycological thing for others than the amhara. they need to feel good about themselves without hating amhara.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2020, 14:38

WTF was that? Setting aside the question of who's native or not to historians, the bare statement that the Heavenly are the only true guardians of Ethiopia is immature and idiotic. It's like saying since all US citizens have ancestors and relatives outside the national border, they're unfit to be true guardian. All Ethiopians are guardians of our nation. K!ss my bottom!

Ghirmawi wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 15:21
The Amhara is the only ethnic in Ethiopia that doesnt have a tribe outside Ethiopia which shares the same/similar cultural and linguistic traits. The Afars, the Tigres, the Somalis, the Kunamas, the Oromias, the Gambelas, the Harambes and so on all have peoples outside their national borders with at least a common linguistic features. The Amahara doesnt. They are contained in Ethiopia. That is why they love it to death. They are as such the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.
By the same token, the Tigrayans are the weakest link in unified Ethiopia. Their fear of the Amharas coupled with a syndrom of inferiority complex, they render themselves to be unfit to be called Ethiopians.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2020, 15:22

Spot on!
kibramlak wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 07:01
There are traitors from every community. However, Every ethiopian is guardian.
Ghirmawi wrote:
The Amhara is the only ethnic in Ethiopia that doesnt have a tribe outside Ethiopia which shares the same/similar cultural and linguistic traits. The Afars, the Tigres, the Somalis, the Kunamas, the Oromias, the Gambelas, the Harambes and so on all have peoples outside their national borders with at least a common linguistic features. The Amahara doesnt. They are contained in Ethiopia. That is why they love it to death. They are as such the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.
By the same token, the Tigrayans are the weakest link in unified Ethiopia. Their fear of the Amharas coupled with a syndrom of inferiority complex, they render themselves to be unfit to be called Ethiopians.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Dec 2020, 17:59

I respect Ghirmawi and I'm sure that there was no mal-intent toward Ethiopians when he posted it.

However, in general, I don't think it's wise for my Eritrean brothers to insert themselves on issues that should concern only Ethiopia and Ethiopians. As we always demand for our sovereignty to be respected, we should similarly do in respecting others' as well.

If we can, both sides, Ethiopians and Eritreans, should strive to contribute on this site and other platforms, in our small way, in consolidating the nascent positive developments that have been achieved between the two nations so far. Otherwise, the least we could do is staying out of each other way.

Let's give that poor people a break!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 14 Dec 2020, 00:01

Ghirmawi wrote:
Non Amhara's in what everyway wants to avoid leaving with Amhara, mainly because of the thinking "They are the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.". Can you mention amhara equvalent's to people like Abebe bikila, Darartu tullu, Miruts Yiftar,Tsegaye G/M etc. Even the person who invented type writer for your saba letters is not amhara. Let me tell you what amharas are good at: Bado Gura and kererto. The Amhara elites are the true anti-Ethiopia as they are too selfish. They are the one who talks day and night about amhara genoside, pesticide, homicide without saying a single word about the death of other Ethiopians.
So no wonder no body wants them. Amhara elites are like a pest that infected Ethiopia for so long. After Covid -19, the next target is pesticide against amhara elites.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Dec 2020, 01:37

Another extreme moron - if the Heavenly are 'bado' how did they thrive and sustain for thousands of years? All peoole have played a significant role in Ethiopian history, socially, culturally, economically and politically. Otherwise, they would have disappeared centuries ago. Ethiopia is bigger and deeper than the individual heroes and celebrities you encountered in your life time.
banebris2013 wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 00:01
Ghirmawi wrote:
Non Amhara's in what everyway wants to avoid leaving with Amhara, mainly because of the thinking "They are the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.". Can you mention amhara equvalent's to people like Abebe bikila, Darartu tullu, Miruts Yiftar,Tsegaye G/M etc. Even the person who invented type writer for your saba letters is not amhara. Let me tell you what amharas are good at: Bado Gura and kererto. The Amhara elites are the true anti-Ethiopia as they are too selfish. They are the one who talks day and night about amhara genoside, pesticide, homicide without saying a single word about the death of other Ethiopians.
So no wonder no body wants them. Amhara elites are like a pest that infected Ethiopia for so long. After Covid -19, the next target is pesticide against amhara elites.

Zack

Post by Zack » 14 Dec 2020, 03:21

Misraq wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 12:55
Zack the agame is back to spew hate between Amhara and Oromo. That outdated system deployed by tplf will not work anymore

as to amharaphobic tendencies of many beher-behereseb elites, one reason is that the amhara is reach in culture, art, music, religious affair, ruling inistitutions, litrature, social life and many other components. for instance, foriegn travelers show a keen interest on amharic litrature, music, religous affair and past royal affairs while the pink eyed beher-behereseb remembers that they did not have that in the past and they feel bad about it. To be honest, the amhara never said "my this", "my that"...etc. we were say "our ethiopia" "our ancestors"....etc in which it was a more inclusive tone and jesture. But the beher-behereseb evil elites call that "Ahadawi" to mean that Ethiopias poster pictures as being amhara only. So the issue is more of a phsycological thing for others than the amhara. they need to feel good about themselves without hating amhara.
Amhara will never rule Ethiopia again the chauvinist amharas will be left behind in the new Ethiopia. The amhara are self centered we know this.

Dr Zackovich

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 14 Dec 2020, 04:04

Don't loose focus and fall in to hinfishfish...like the Digital Woyanu are currently suffering from after the fall/defeats of TPLF...this thread is attracting some of them :idea:

Keep the focus!!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Dec 2020, 11:30

Ghirmawi wrote:
Negro!

Modern Ethiopia was established by Amhara, Shewa amhara to be precise. as Ethiopia is amhara brain child they have all the reason to fear its integration, however, to claim, Amhara are only the guardian of Ethiopia is totally wrong. numerous number of Oromo warriors have died to defend Ethiopia from foreign invaders. And Tigrians, Well, All the war against Egypt, Italy and the Dervish of Sudan was won by Tigrians and the eritrean highlanders. Hence, you need to stop sniffing too much zemehret Yohannes propaganda.

In regard to your claim that Tigrians have inferior complex. The only Tigrians who have inferior complex are those of whom who are born in Asmara and Addis Abeba, Rural Tigrians have no reason to feel any inferior to any one. And the reason why those who are born in Asmara and Addis abeba feel inferior is because of obvious reasons, there was a time, every Eritrean regardless where he hails from, he want to be perceived as asmarino, as been Asmarino was regarded as sophisticated and modern, a legacy left by the Italian colonialism. rural areas were regarded as hillbillies who know nothing despite, rural areas are source of our origin and identity.

Azbelious!

Ghirmawi

Post by Ghirmawi » 14 Dec 2020, 12:39

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 11:30
In regard to your claim that Tigrians have inferior complex. The only Tigrians who have inferior complex are those of whom who are born in Asmara and Addis Abeba, Rural Tigrians have no reason to feel any inferior to any one. And the reason why those who are born in Asmara and Addis abeba feel inferior is because of obvious reasons, there was a time, every Eritrean regardless where he hails from, he want to be perceived as asmarino, as been Asmarino was regarded as sophisticated and modern, a legacy left by the Italian colonialism. rural areas were regarded as hillbillies who know nothing despite, rural areas are source of our origin and identity.

Azbelious!
So Gebru Asrat, who publicly declared Eritreans looked down upon Tegarus, is born in Asmara or Addis? And Siye Abraha, who hates everything Eritrean, is born in Asmara as well? How about Aboy Sibhat, who publicly claimed the history of Axumite Kingdom is closer to Eritreans that to Tembien? Even the dead midget himself? Was he born in Asmara? And the Tegaru forumers here. Look at Halafimitrix and AbiyGay. Even in this testing times, they rely heavily, if not exclusively, on Eritrean media uitlets to satisfy thier ego. How about the whole junta cadres who day in and out busy stealing Eritrean Revolution iconic photos to reach out. Are they all born in Asmara. I understand when u claim rural Tigray jas hardly any knowledge of Eritreas cultural and historical fabric. But boy, once they know, they too feel the inferiority. It is just a sickness.
With regard to you premise that other people's have defended Ethiopia as well, no one denies that. But, it was all under the guidance of the Amhara. I am not saying, again, the Amharas are more Ethiopians than the rest. Just claiming they have paid the lion's share so that Ethiopia stays intact. Look at the mess the junta jas created in the name of biher bihereseboch eske megentel nonsense.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Dec 2020, 13:46

Ghirmawi wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 12:39
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Azbelious!
So Gebru Asrat, who publicly declared Eritreans looked down upon Tegarus, is born in Asmara or Addis? And Siye Abraha, who hates everything Eritrean, is born in Asmara as well? How about Aboy Sibhat, who publicly claimed the history of Axumite Kingdom is closer to Eritreans that to Tembien? Even the dead midget himself? Was he born in Asmara? And the Tegaru forumers here. Look at Halafimitrix and AbiyGay. Even in this testing times, they rely heavily, if not exclusively, on Eritrean media uitlets to satisfy thier ego. How about the whole junta cadres who day in and out busy stealing Eritrean Revolution iconic photos to reach out. Are they all born in Asmara. I understand when u claim rural Tigray jas hardly any knowledge of Eritreas cultural and historical fabric. But boy, once they know, they too feel the inferiority. It is just a sickness.
With regard to you premise that other people's have defended Ethiopia as well, no one denies that. But, it was all under the guidance of the Amhara. I am not saying, again, the Amharas are more Ethiopians than the rest. Just claiming they have paid the lion's share so that Ethiopia stays intact. Look at the mess the junta jas created in the name of biher bihereseboch eske megentel nonsense.
Aite Girmawi,
You are mixing every thing! When I am telling you that modern Ethiopia is Amhara established empire, you don't have to tell me that other ethnicities have defended Ethiopia under the "guidance of Amhara".

In regard to Tigrian inferiority complex,....Let his supreme eminence teach you some history lesson.

After the Italians conquered Eritrea, consolidated their presence and established a metropolitan city
, Asmara, people from different regions including Yemen arrived in Eritrea to find work and Rural Tigrians were not different. They arrived in Eritrea in big numbers, fearing their big numbers though, the Italian administration rounded, loaded, poured DDT and deported them to the border city of Zalanbesa. From this time period, Asmarino developed a sense that they are modern and more sophisticated than their southern kith and kin in the south and there is no affiliation nor relationship with them. This also affected Southern Eritreans who have similar life style and dialect to Tigrians, To fit in, these people have to sound and act like Asmarinos. These people you raised are a product of these period, if they didn't experience it themselves, their parents did. This is how their inferior complexity emanated from.

His supreme eminence Deqi-Arawit

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Dec 2020, 14:50

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 13:46

Aite Girmawi,

In regard to Tigrian inferiority complex,....Let his supreme eminence teach you some history lesson.

After the Italians conquered Eritrea, consolidated their presence and established a metropolitan city
, Asmara, people from different regions including Yemen arrived in Eritrea to find work and Rural Tigrians were not different. They arrived in Eritrea in big numbers, fearing their big numbers though, the Italian administration rounded, loaded, poured DDT and deported them to the border city of Zalanbesa. From this time period, Asmarino developed a sense that they are modern and more sophisticated than their southern kith and kin in the south and there is no affiliation nor relationship with them. This also affected Southern Eritreans who have similar life style and dialect to Tigrians, To fit in, these people have to sound and act like Asmarinos. These people you raised are a product of these period, if they didn't experience it themselves, their parents did. This is how their inferior complexity emanated from.

:roll: :roll:

ኣታ ሐውና ናበይ ናበይ' ኻ ተብሎ ነዚ ዘረባ!?

I'm bored and let me make an exception today. :P Besides, I'm always fascinated by Agames thought process.

So how Eritreans perceived themselves and their surroundings is the cause of Tigrians inferiority complex? My apologies, my friend! Yes, it's Eritreans fault that Tigrians feel this way. :P

As someone who grew up in Addis, I know firsthand how Eritreans were dominant socially and economically in Ethiopia. My dad, an accountant by trade, was from the generation who was transferred to Ethiopia and held various high positions in foreign private companies and public offices......until he was asked to come back to Eritrea after independence. My old man is still going strong........training the younger generation in Eritrea. That is one instance how Eritreans performed well in Ethiopia.
Despite our success, there was no hostility from other Ethiopians......until the Agames ascended to the throne of Arat kilo.

Mind you, there were many Agames who were raised in Ethiopia as well. These ones were actually at the forefront in providing info about Eritreans, like who was who, during the deportation.......and my family was one of the many casualty.

The obvious question is how did our success in Ethiopia (or our being 'asmarino' in your vernacular) affect only Tigrians and make them feel that way? I never ever met an Ethiopian who suffers from an inferiority complex because of my 'superiority complex'? How did we manage to control Agames small brain and ego without their consent? Or is that a cliche when they say: no one makes you feel inferior without your consent? :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Dec 2020, 16:22

This idiot ሓገረሰብ አጋሜ አጀውጀውis trying his agamieee arse best to convince us why the agamewoch feel inferior as well as how Ethiopia functioning and the Amhara role in Ethiopia. The catch is he doesn’t even speak አማረኛ nor knows the culture and psych of Ethiopians. The reason is he was too busy providing his ጢዝ to Arab goat herders at his youth ages.

This is why I always think this idiot IQ digits are below 63. If you asked him why not their inferiority complex persisting and became part of their life after shabia brought them all the way to Addis and made them to rule big nation over 100 millions of people and rich in natural resources for 30 years? Wasn’t that enough to cure them? He will have no answer....(please don’t blabber).

I am so embarrassing in his place to be honest. :oops:

“His eminence” በለ እዚ ድሑል ኣጋመ:: እምስ ፊት :P

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Ghirmawi wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Azbelious!
Aite Girmawi,
You are mixing every thing! When I am telling you that modern Ethiopia is Amhara established empire, you don't have to tell me that other ethnicities have defended Ethiopia under the "guidance of Amhara".

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Dec 2020, 17:34

quindibu wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 14:50
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Aite Girmawi,

:roll: :roll:

ኣታ ሐውና ናበይ ናበይ' ኻ ተብሎ ነዚ ዘረባ!?

I'm bored and let me make an exception today. :P Besides, I'm always fascinated by Agames thought process.

So how Eritreans perceived themselves and their surroundings is the cause of Tigrians inferiority complex? My apologies, my friend! Yes, it's Eritreans fault that Tigrians feel this way. :P

As someone who grew up in Addis, I know firsthand how Eritreans were dominant socially and economically in Ethiopia. My dad, an accountant by trade, was from the generation who was transferred to Ethiopia and held various high positions in foreign private companies and public offices......until he was asked to come back to Eritrea after independence. My old man is still going strong........training the younger generation in Eritrea. That is one instance how Eritreans performed well in Ethiopia.
Despite our success, there was no hostility from other Ethiopians......until the Agames ascended to the throne of Arat kilo.

Mind you, there were many Agames who were raised in Ethiopia as well. These ones were actually at the forefront in providing info about Eritreans, like who was who, during the deportation.......and my family was one of the many casualty.

The obvious question is how did our success in Ethiopia (or our being 'asmarino' in your vernacular) affect only Tigrians and make them feel that way? I never ever met an Ethiopian who suffers from an inferiority complex because of my 'superiority complex'? How did we manage to control Agames small brain and ego without their consent? Or is that a cliche when they say: no one makes you feel inferior without your consent? :P
Shakespear
If you are an Amiche like the Amiche f@@g who goes by the name Fed-up, you have too much to learn. Now, Let his eminence try to be the beacon of light and wisdom like alway and spread his words here 8)

If you are stigmatized with the way you dress or with the way you talk in you young age, you want to fit it and create a fake facade to cover your uneasiness |ስክፍታ]. This is how our Tigrian cousins felt when they were in Eritrea, Every thing which was ugly and negative was attributed to them. thing like |እዝስ ብዕራይ ዓጋመ እዩ መስለኒ) to describe an ox which is extremely thin.ኣንታ እዝስ ክንደይ ይበቅቅ እዩ፣ ዓጋመ? to describe people who are extremely cheap and many many other ugly words attributed to them. And the word Agame scared even people who hails from southern Eritrea due their proximity to Tigray and closer kinship to their peer across the border. That is also why the late midget Meles Zenawi was adamant and told you in your face, "unless we become rich, we are not going to allow our neighbors to get rich". Now, it is obvious that people who live in metropolitan cities or coast cities are richer than the heartland. But here is the PM of Ethiopia telling you, we are not going to allow you to get rich unless we become rich together. His fear was, he doesn't want to be demonized by just been poor, that is all! Those Tigrians who were in Ethiopia in the other hand were Tigrians in name only, they were assimilated Amhara. it was only after TPLF conquered Addis Abeba they became Tegaru to take advantage of their lineage.

His Supreme Eminence
Deqi-Arawit

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Dec 2020, 21:05

Brother Ghirmawi,

Nice to hear from you, brother. Congratulations also for witnessing the eradication of our worst enemy TPLF Junta.

I agree with my Eri-brothers and sisters that it is not wise to open such a thread which is as controversial as it is specially when the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea are busy celebrating the demise of their worst enemy aka TPLF Junta. But here is my take:

Ghirmawi wrote:
The Amhara is the only ethnic in Ethiopia that doesnt have a tribe outside Ethiopia which shares the same/similar cultural and linguistic traits. The Afars, the Tigres, the Somalis, the Kunamas, the Oromias, the Gambelas, the Harambes and so on all have peoples outside their national borders with at least a common linguistic features. The Amahara doesnt. They are contained in Ethiopia. That is why they love it to death.
To my knowledge, I don't think you are wrong. I personally I agree with you on this. If there are people who disagree with this statement, they should be welcome to disprove the statement.
They are as such the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.
I don't think you articulated it correctly. Generally speaking, I personally think that the people of Amhara are true keepers of Ethiopia.. But they are NOT sole true keepers of Ethiopia... There are millions of Ethiopians from every ethnic who are true keepers of Ethiopia. In fact the majority of Ethiopians are the true keepers of Ethiopia. There might also be a significant number of Ethiopians who don't mind seeing Ethiopia disintegrated tomorrow but I don't think they don't represent their ethnicity. Personally, I have not heard/seen too many Amhara people who fit in this category though.
Well, the people of Ethiopia just witnessed this reality for 27 long years and specially in the last two years and I don't think you need to prove anything about agames weakest link in unified Ethiopia... They threatened the unity of Ethiopia by creating chaos after chaos in every corner of the country for more than two years. I believe the best representative of Ethiopia ethic diversity is the Ethiopian Military!!! They event went extra miles to attack to Ethiopian Defense Force. They backstabbed Ethiopian soldiers! Stripped their uniforms and chased them out to cross the border to Eritrea!!! They tied them!!! They Kidnapped them and kept them hostage for over a month!!! The worst part they killed them without any mercy. In my life, I have never witnessed Ethiopians who publically told the world how much they hate Ethiopia like Agame have been saying. Agames should blame their former TPLF leaders for misleading them.

Having said this, I am open to get corrected if I am wrong.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 14 Dec 2020, 21:49

Oh another lame excuse for the Amhara's expansionist and its brutal oppression of other people.

The Ethiopian Empire was constructed by The conniving, cụnning and killer Amhara ruler Menelik as Deqi tried to explain.

This is one of the reasons the Amhara pretend to love Ethiopia so much, and the second reason is there was never so called Amhara king before Menelik but they created a fake history of themselves for their legitimacy. Even Tewodros, whom they claim hailed from Amhara, was Kemant.

The Amharas created this fụcking nobility history based on Lies to consolidate legitimacy. The fairy tale but degrading "ቅሊ ማሞ ቅቤ ተሸክሞ" is even better than the fake and fụcking kingdom of judah fairy tale Ethiopian BS story.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Ghirmawi wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Azbelious!
Aite Girmawi,