Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013

Re: Amharas are the true guardians of Ethiopia

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Dec 2020, 03:31

Selam/ wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 01:37
Another extreme moron - if the Heavenly are 'bado' how did they thrive and sustain for thousands of years? All peoole have played a significant role in Ethiopian history, socially, culturally, economically and politically. Otherwise, they would have disappeared centuries ago. Ethiopia is bigger and deeper than the individual heroes and celebrities you encountered in your life time.
banebris2013 wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 00:01
Ghirmawi wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 15:21
The Amhara is the only ethnic in Ethiopia that doesnt have a tribe outside Ethiopia which shares the same/similar cultural and linguistic traits. The Afars, the Tigres, the Somalis, the Kunamas, the Oromias, the Gambelas, the Harambes and so on all have peoples outside their national borders with at least a common linguistic features. The Amahara doesnt. They are contained in Ethiopia. That is why they love it to death. They are as such the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.
By the same token, the Tigrayans are the weakest link in unified Ethiopia. Their fear of the Amharas coupled with a syndrom of inferiority complex, they render themselves to be unfit to be called Ethiopians.
Non Amhara's in what everyway wants to avoid leaving with Amhara, mainly because of the thinking "They are the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.". Can you mention amhara equvalent's to people like Abebe bikila, Darartu tullu, Miruts Yiftar,Tsegaye G/M etc. Even the person who invented type writer for your saba letters is not amhara. Let me tell you what amharas are good at: Bado Gura and kererto. The Amhara elites are the true anti-Ethiopia as they are too selfish. They are the one who talks day and night about amhara genoside, pesticide, homicide without saying a single word about the death of other Ethiopians.
So no wonder no body wants them. Amhara elites are like a pest that infected Ethiopia for so long. After Covid -19, the next target is pesticide against amhara elites.
"Another extreme moron" I might be that, but you are a perfect match for it. Insult is what you are good at. For centuries your forefathers had been taking credit for what they have not done, just by the virtue of being the ruling class. Other than that your contribution to Ethiopia past to present is begging, prostitution and jealousy. The Amhara elite are the one who spoiled the ordinary amhara to think they are better than everyone. Look at yourself. When you are told what you are, your best defense is insult after insult. if you think a person is a moron you do not have to entertain his opinion, unless your thinking is like "morons know morons".

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 15 Dec 2020, 03:40

agame sabur, can you please explain why amharic dominated for the last 800 years in ethiopia if as you claimed there was no amhara king? does that even make sense? why was it historically called ልሳነ ንጉስ and used as the court launguage of the kings even during Yohannes IV?
and how come most or almost all diaries and letters of the kings (including that of of Yohannes IV) were written in amharic?
is that because agame kings love amharic more than their language for unknown reason?
how come tigrigna in ethiopia was an oral language until the 19th century if agames were the kings as you claimed.

agames are born liars and have no shame whatsoever.

Sabur wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 21:49

Oh another lame excuse for the Amhara's expansionist and its brutal oppression of other people.

The Ethiopian Empire was constructed by The conniving, cụnning and killer Amhara ruler Menelik as Deqi tried to explain.

This is one of the reasons the Amhara pretend to love Ethiopia so much, and the second reason is there was never so called Amhara king before Menelik but they created a fake history of themselves for their legitimacy. Even Tewodros, whom they claim hailed from Amhara, was Kemant.

The Amharas created this fụcking nobility history based on Lies to consolidate legitimacy. The fairy tale but degrading "ቅሊ ማሞ ቅቤ ተሸክሞ" is even better than the fake and fụcking kingdom of judah fairy tale Ethiopian BS story.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Dec 2020, 07:33

I don't need to say much as you've already doubled down on yourself as a moron. Your incoherence alone qualifies you as such. How can a person or section of a population be "bado" and yet rule a nation for thousands of years with it's dignity and absolute sovereignity unabated? How can they be beggars and ruling class at the same time? These are all your statements, not mine. In my mind, no single social group is entitled to rule Ethiopia, nor bear the deregatory terms that came out of your filthy mouth.

I wish there is a better word to describe you and those alike who assign a collective label to Ethiopia's tribes. There are morons and bad apples in each social group but no one is better than the other and no single tribe can take all the credits for the country's continued existence to this day. If you think the Heavenly have a perception of superiority, that's your problem. Look into the mirror and fix yourself first.

banebris2013 wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 03:31
Selam/ wrote:
Another extreme moron - if the Heavenly are 'bado' how did they thrive and sustain for thousands of years? All peoole have played a significant role in Ethiopian history, socially, culturally, economically and politically. Otherwise, they would have disappeared centuries ago. Ethiopia is bigger and deeper than the individual heroes and celebrities you encountered in your life time.
banebris2013 wrote:
Ghirmawi wrote:
The Amhara is the only ethnic in Ethiopia that doesnt have a tribe outside Ethiopia which shares the same/similar cultural and linguistic traits. The Afars, the Tigres, the Somalis, the Kunamas, the Oromias, the Gambelas, the Harambes and so on all have peoples outside their national borders with at least a common linguistic features. The Amahara doesnt. They are contained in Ethiopia. That is why they love it to death. They are as such the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.
By the same token, the Tigrayans are the weakest link in unified Ethiopia. Their fear of the Amharas coupled with a syndrom of inferiority complex, they render themselves to be unfit to be called Ethiopians.
Non Amhara's in what everyway wants to avoid leaving with Amhara, mainly because of the thinking "They are the sole true keepers of Ethiopia.". Can you mention amhara equvalent's to people like Abebe bikila, Darartu tullu, Miruts Yiftar,Tsegaye G/M etc. Even the person who invented type writer for your saba letters is not amhara. Let me tell you what amharas are good at: Bado Gura and kererto. The Amhara elites are the true anti-Ethiopia as they are too selfish. They are the one who talks day and night about amhara genoside, pesticide, homicide without saying a single word about the death of other Ethiopians.
So no wonder no body wants them. Amhara elites are like a pest that infected Ethiopia for so long. After Covid -19, the next target is pesticide against amhara elites.
"Another extreme moron" I might be that, but you are a perfect match for it. Insult is what you are good at. For centuries your forefathers had been taking credit for what they have not done, just by the virtue of being the ruling class. Other than that your contribution to Ethiopia past to present is begging, prostitution and jealousy. The Amhara elite are the one who spoiled the ordinary amhara to think they are better than everyone. Look at yourself. When you are told what you are, your best defense is insult after insult. if you think a person is a moron you do not have to entertain his opinion, unless your thinking is like "morons know morons".

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Dec 2020, 17:37

Sabur wrote:

Oh another lame excuse for the Amhara's expansionist and its brutal oppression of other people.

The Ethiopian Empire was constructed by The conniving, cụnning and killer Amhara ruler Menelik as Deqi tried to explain.

This is one of the reasons the Amhara pretend to love Ethiopia so much, and the second reason is there was never so called Amhara king before Menelik but they created a fake history of themselves for their legitimacy. Even Tewodros, whom they claim hailed from Amhara, was Kemant.

The Amharas created this fụcking nobility history based on Lies to consolidate legitimacy. The fairy tale but degrading "ቅሊ ማሞ ቅቤ ተሸክሞ" is even better than the fake and fụcking kingdom of judah fairy tale Ethiopian BS story.

Sabur

Human civilization is not established by offering your potential opponents with flowers and Tere Sega but with a sheer of Force and brutality. You have to judge history without bias and with a sense of objectivity. Personally; Though I don't want my people to be at the receiving end of Menelik conquest, the man should be credited for creating an African empire with African means. Menelik conquered the South and Western Ethiopia at the same time period on which the US president Ulysses S. Grant conquered the American west, If people whine and moan about the conquest of the southern and western Ethiopia by Menelik, what do they think about the American president Ulysses Grant who basically exterminated the Native Americans either by killing or Starvation. Personally, Though I have issues with Menelik with the way he dealt in the Northern, I have nothing but respect and admiration with the way he enlarged his empire and Pushed his frontier all the way to Kenya. If Russians revere Peter the great to this day, for enlarging the Russian frontier In the Baltic and Ivan the terrible for conquering Siberia, Amhara have all the reason to respect Menelik for doing the same. people should give people their due.

In regard to Kebera Negesta. people need some thing to believe in to have a common cause even if it is a myth or fake. For instance, During the Second World War, the German SS chief Henriech Himmler was about create a Neo-pagan religion rooted in Scandinavian myths and symbols with Adolf Hitler as Godlike figure at its heart to unify the Germanic and Aryan people. Even the Quran is no different than the Kebera Negesta .

His supreme Eminence Deqi-Arawit!

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 15 Dec 2020, 18:14

http://www.atour.com/government/docs/20000609n.html
Even the Quran is no different than the Kebera Negesta.

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/en ... /index.htm

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Dec 2020, 18:33

Selam/ wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 07:33
I don't need to say much as you've already doubled down on yourself as a moron. Your incoherence alone qualifies you as such. How can a person or section of a population be "bado" and yet rule a nation for thousands of years with it's dignity and absolute sovereignity unabated? How can they be beggars and ruling class at the same time? These are all your statements, not mine. In my mind, no single social group is entitled to rule Ethiopia, nor bear the deregatory terms that came out of your filthy mouth.

I wish there is a better word to describe you and those alike who assign a collective label to Ethiopia's tribes. There are morons and bad apples in each social group but no one is better than the other and no single tribe can take all the credits for the country's continued existence to this day. If you think the Heavenly have a perception of superiority, that's your problem. Look into the mirror and fix yourself first.

banebris2013 wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Ghirmawi wrote:
You are what you are, a finger pointer, trying to tell you know better, without any thing substantial to tell. Keep yourself to yourself. You do not worth my time. Now you can insult me as much as you can i will never reply to you as i have nothing to learn. You are a true and genuine moron and you are proud of it. English is my fourth language and still managed to annoy you by using it. You found my writing incoherent, possibility due to being incoherent in your thinking. Nagaatti turi.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Dec 2020, 18:56

Four languages? Hooray! Good for you! In fact, that elevates the level of your stupidity even higher. I would expect inclusiveness from a multilingual person. Instead, you singled out Amharas and belittled them collectively. The number of linguistic gadgets doesn't mean anything if the bearer is inherently moron. I would have a more meaningful conversation with a deaf-mute but expansive person than with a quadrlingual tribal bigot.
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 18:33
Selam/ wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 07:33

banebris2013 wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Ghirmawi wrote:
You are what you are, a finger pointer, trying to tell you know better, without any thing substantial to tell. Keep yourself to yourself. You do not worth my time. Now you can insult me as much as you can i will never reply to you as i have nothing to learn. You are a true and genuine moron and you are proud of it. English is my fourth language and still managed to annoy you by using it. You found my writing incoherent, possibility due to being incoherent in your thinking. Nagaatti turi.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 15 Dec 2020, 21:03

Deqi:

I would be all ears if you would expound on the statement of you having issues with Menelik in the way he dealt in the Northern Part, but respect and admiration with the expansion of his empire to the south.

This statement seems to be very contradictory to me.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 17:37
"Personally, Though I have issues with Menelik with the way he dealt in the Northern, I have nothing but respect and admiration with the way he enlarged his empire and Pushed his frontier all the way to Kenya."

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Sabur wrote:

Sabur

Human civilization is not established by offering your potential opponents with flowers and Tere Sega but with a sheer of Force and brutality. You have to judge history without bias and with a sense of objectivity. Personally; Though I don't want my people to be at the receiving end of Menelik conquest, the man should be credited for creating an African empire with African means. Menelik conquered the South and Western Ethiopia at the same time period on which the US president Ulysses S. Grant conquered the American west, If people whine and moan about the conquest of the southern and western Ethiopia by Menelik, what do they think about the American president Ulysses Grant who basically exterminated the Native Americans either by killing or Starvation. Personally, Though I have issues with Menelik with the way he dealt in the Northern, I have nothing but respect and admiration with the way he enlarged his empire and Pushed his frontier all the way to Kenya. If Russians revere Peter the great to this day, for enlarging the Russian frontier In the Baltic and Ivan the terrible for conquering Siberia, Amhara have all the reason to respect Menelik for doing the same. people should give people their due.

In regard to Kebera Negesta. people need some thing to believe in to have a common cause even if it is a myth or fake. For instance, During the Second World War, the German SS chief Henriech Himmler was about create a Neo-pagan religion rooted in Scandinavian myths and symbols with Adolf Hitler as Godlike figure at its heart to unify the Germanic and Aryan people. Even the Quran is no different than the Kebera Negesta .

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Dec 2020, 21:30

Sabur wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 21:03
Deqi:

I would be all ears if you would expound on the statement of you having issues with Menelik in the way he dealt in the Northern Part, but respect and admiration with the expansion of his empire to the south.

This statement seems to be very contradictory to me.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
"Personally, Though I have issues with Menelik with the way he dealt in the Northern, I have nothing but respect and admiration with the way he enlarged his empire and Pushed his frontier all the way to Kenya."

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Sabur wrote:

Sabur

It is impressive to see your thinking process cranking up. You have capsulated what needs to be capsulated, nothing more to add.